Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 153. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
price going down. looks like the hype died down too soon. no v2.1 release date yet?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
people have lost hope in SYScoin 2.1 i suppose

No, not really. So, please don't speak for the "people", we are doing just fine, no worries...

And btw, compared with other coins it doing well.
thats right sys still moving good still have good volume and traders still playing with it so it is still a healthy project to watch and support.

Yep, still very green lights on all fronts !
The only reason for the current slight dip is that the Polo TILT circus only focusses on the hype of the day.
Once 2.1 is released we will reach 3000 - 4000 K sats easily and take it from there.
In the meantime, just buy on dips !

I do not use Poloniex anymore. This place remembers me smelly Irish pub where only pump and dump happens.
Activity: 413
Merit: 250

No, not really. So, please don't speak for the "people", we are doing just fine, no worries...

thats right sys still moving good still have good volume and traders still playing with it so it is still a healthy project to watch and support.

Yep, still very green lights on all fronts !
The only reason for the current slight dip is that the Polo TILT circus only focusses on the hype of the day.
Once 2.1 is released we will reach 3000 - 4000 K sats easily and take it from there.
In the meantime, just buy on dips !
Activity: 644

Activity: 531

Activity: 420
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

Funny to see the price dropping now. People just running to the next hype.
They will be very sorry soon !
just hodl peeps  Cool
still holding here bro i know it will bounce back as new development will be release and i know good potentials. good luck
Activity: 413
Funny to see the price dropping now. People just running to the next hype.
They will be very sorry soon !
just hodl peeps  Cool
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
It seems to me that 2.1 may be released in October  Wink

worth to wait and keeps on buying really cheap now and the project still progressing. just dont look at the value right now to avoid shaken if you bought  it a week ago just continue holding and lets all enjoy another rise up until this update has been finished.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
but i think dan should say something if  sys 2.1 will be this month or delayed for next months ...
Code looks good its still in testing late september we will know the cutoff block for 2.1 release
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
It seems to me that 2.1 may be released in October  Wink

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
but i think dan should say something if  sys 2.1 will be this month or delayed for next months ...
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
I am still undecided btw syscoin and openbazzar  Huh Huh
You wont be when 2.1 comes out (theres a new feature i wrote that will win btc users over)
Activity: 360
I am still undecided btw syscoin and openbazzar  Huh Huh
Yes, of course it is an longterm investment. I trust in the experience of the team. Also the community is awesome.

I really recommend to join the SYS Slack Group:
http://join.syscoin.org/

There's no way to complain about the price before the product is fully released.

Wish the team all the best and lots of success! Smiley

with kind regards,
randywald
holding right now and taking advantage of this current price im still believing that sys will jumped up after updates are finished.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Hi Guys,

Can someone PM their peers list?
Activity: 600
Yes, of course it is an longterm investment. I trust in the experience of the team. Also the community is awesome.

I really recommend to join the SYS Slack Group:
http://join.syscoin.org/

There's no way to complain about the price before the product is fully released.

Wish the team all the best and lots of success! Smiley

with kind regards,
randywald
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

You can do some analysis if you are not sure if you are investing, trading, or hoping:

Questions:
1) Risk
2) Liquidity
3) Future Potential

My personal answers (you need to answer that for yourself!):
1) relatively high
2) relatively low (at the moment)
3) very high

-> I like these investments with very high future potential and relatively high risk! Cheesy

Also you need to understand that if traders or investors don't expect a price movement, some of them with not so good diversification will need to sell some coins for liquidity of their own account. Especially if the volume goes down. So decide for yourself if you like the project and if you like it, try to get your coins at a good price and hold longterm.

with kind regards,
randywald
i like the idea mate sys always have its potential from time to time its really depend how you embrace the coin movement if you trusted the project you will hold and wait for it to rises up and allow the project to progress time frame and timing of entry also needed to understand.
Activity: 600

You can do some analysis if you are not sure if you are investing, trading, or hoping:

Questions:
1) Risk
2) Liquidity
3) Future Potential

My personal answers (you need to answer that for yourself!):
1) relatively high
2) relatively low (at the moment)
3) very high

-> I like these investments with very high future potential and relatively high risk! Cheesy

Also you need to understand that if traders or investors don't expect a price movement, some of them with not so good diversification will need to sell some coins for liquidity of their own account. Especially if the volume goes down. So decide for yourself if you like the project and if you like it, try to get your coins at a good price and hold longterm.

with kind regards,
randywald
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Jump to: