Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 158. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
yes, exactly. and seems that they do not have really good news in the cards at the moment. The price will fall further even below 1500, perhaps as low as 1200.

Unless someone props up the price with some serious bids following the release of 2.1 of course.

By the way, in my opinion it is wise to wait the end of XMR pump and only then to announce some good news.
No that is not how it works. It took weeks of preperation. Theres always something going on. No point in taking the backseat.

Yes, there's always something going on but not everyday you can see the rise of price 100% in one day. I can point to ETC example but XMR surpassed it.

I'm almost sure that two factors affect the drop of the price of many altcoins: XMR and FCT pump. Thank you for discount Smiley

P.S. Syscoin shows some resistance on 1700 satoshi level. Looking at charts I do not think that the price will drop again to 1500 satoshi. This means that SYS is on the way to maturity even the main products are just coming.  
Yea we will keep it in mind for future large announcements.. it is always good to coordinate against other major coins announcements although if it is already planned then you should just go with the date you got
yes, exactly. and seems that they do not have really good news in the cards at the moment. The price will fall further even below 1500, perhaps as low as 1200.

Unless someone props up the price with some serious bids following the release of 2.1 of course.

By the way, in my opinion it is wise to wait the end of XMR pump and only then to announce some good news.
No that is not how it works. It took weeks of preperation. Theres always something going on. No point in taking the backseat.

Yes, there's always something going on but not everyday you can see the rise of price 100% in one day. I can point to ETC example but XMR surpassed it.

I'm almost sure that two factors affect the drop of the price of many altcoins: XMR and FCT pump. Thank you for discount Smiley

P.S. Syscoin shows some resistance on 1700 satoshi level. Looking at charts I do not think that the price will drop again to 1500 satoshi. This means that SYS is on the way to maturity even the main products are just coming.  
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
askNFTY Team Account

Syscoin doing really good in the recent times. Every coin face these pattern for sometime. People switch coins to pump. This is common. Just wait for your cut.
legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Absolutely agree with you. Syscoin new strategy of marketing seems unsuccessful. Blockchain Foundry is young and unknown firm. The time will show if it was a good decision or not. Now waiting for very cheap SYS.
i think also the monero pump affecting the real update of sys i'm expecting much higher price bought it for 2k but atleast sell it 2100 little income i'm now waiting for an heavy dump before going in again 1500 might be an easy buy to be filled.

Absolutely agree with you. Syscoin new strategy of marketing seems unsuccessful. Blockchain Foundry is young and unknown firm. The time will show if it was a good decision or not. Now waiting for very cheap SYS.
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000

It was not an ATH, but just a nice pick. The price now is very good again. I am surprised however there was no mentioning of 2.1 as this is the news that the market was expecting.

I think that people a few days ago were accumulating SYS expecting some big news to come but the announcement was not what they were waiting for. So, logically they sold SYS on low. Some panic sale also happened. Otherwise, how to explain drop to 1500 satoshi?
It was not an ATH, but just a nice pick. The price now is very good again. I am surprised however there was no mentioning of 2.1 as this is the news that the market was expecting.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
I'm surprised after all time high the price of SYS went down to 0.00001500 (and this happens after release of good news). Very strange things happens but you can still grab cheap Syscoin and keep it.
The ATH came slightly before the announcement. It started dropping with the announcement, as if people were not impressed.

And I agree. Its was not that big a deal.
Now if they get seed funding, that would be something to raise the price, imo.
I'm surprised after all time high the price of SYS went down to 0.00001500 (and this happens after release of good news). Very strange things happens but you can still grab cheap Syscoin and keep it.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1024
Good news - android wallet Cheesy -> dump
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

Outstanding! Don't know how you kept it quiet but, there was a sense of something big on the horizon! Nice work gentlemen... Nice work.
legendary
Activity: 1288
It looks like that all people went to XMR pump. Anyway, Syscoin has great news for us and I'm happy I bought a lot of SYS.

They will be back, looks like SYS is due a correction, judging by all the red candlesticks on Bittrex.
legendary
Decentralized Marketplace

So it does not reply upon any severs?   Also how can syscoin be decentralized when its part of Azure, which is centralized.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decentralization

That would be hosting the nodes and a front-end that people can access... the backbone is still the blockchain which is decentralized... but people run businesses on a server (which we integrate with blockchain) so average joes can benefit from the technology.
legendary
It looks like that all people went to XMR pump. Anyway, Syscoin has great news for us and I'm happy I bought a lot of SYS.
Let's see some big capital entering Polo to prop the price now  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: