Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 43. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Not to parse words, but would you really say this is the "World's first decentralized marketplace?" Maybe blockchain based, but not even really.. feel like we have a couple others.

I think that this marketplace has been in development longer than openBazzar, which is the only other one i can think of thats atleast in limelight....so in that case yes its the worlds first decentralized marketplace
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
can i save it on myetherwallet or on any hw wallet?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Nice logo. And congrats on a positive AMA experience. I'm glad to see it went well. I learned a lot from reading the Q/A. I appreciate you guys taking the time to do that.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I believe high hopes for Syscoin and I believe that he will solve the tasks assigned to him. Rebranding was great, I like it. Good luck guys in this year!
Activity: 486
Merit: 101

Great job on the new logo for Blockchain Foundry. I was hoping this would happen. I'm excited to see the full brand guide and hope to see it soon!
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

I like the new logo Cheesy Good luck on your Polycon18 presentation! I can't wait to see more about the new branding.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
It looks like the AMA went really well!  I was especially impressed with Jagdeep's economic knowledge - he's got to be a powerhouse if he's as good a coder as he seems to be!

I really can't see any reason this coin and market won't take a moon-shot soon...

However, like many, I am also hoping for smooth, sustainable, and organic growth. Let the pumpers play with something else!

Where can I find questions and answers for this AMA? It would be really interesting to have a look.

Seriously? The link was on the previous page on here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80e2td/we_are_blockchain_foundry_inc_creators_of_the/
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
It looks like the AMA went really well!  I was especially impressed with Jagdeep's economic knowledge - he's got to be a powerhouse if he's as good a coder as he seems to be!

I really can't see any reason this coin and market won't take a moon-shot soon...

However, like many, I am also hoping for smooth, sustainable, and organic growth. Let the pumpers play with something else!

Where can I find questions and answers for this AMA? It would be really interesting to have a look.
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 504

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
What kind of fees are there for using Blockmarket? I'm wondering how affordable it will be because that sometimes impacts the number of people who are willing to use a market.

Currently fees are 0.019 SYS to create an Alias(that last 1 year), 0.019 SYS to place an ad (which also lasts 1 year). There's also very small "dust" fees for all other transactions (0.00001 SYS) such as sending and receiving funds (like all crypto wallets), sending encrypted messages, etc

Syscoin 2.2 fees will be even less expensive for the simple transactions mentioned(~100k transactions for one Syscoin), but could also be more expensive as it will be cost per amount of data that is transferred in the transaction, reducing possible bloat, yet providing the most cost-effective and secure blockchain technology.

Thanks for the reply. That's extremely cheap compared to what I was expecting. I think low fees are going to increase users, so good job on that. I wonder how you were able to keep transfer fees so low?
Activity: 644
Did the Reddit AMA have a big turnout yesterday? Did you guys learn anything new from the community? I've always found Reddit to be a good source of unbiased opinions.
Activity: 512
What quarter do you expect blockmarket web will be released in and what are its advantages? I am pretty excited about seeing it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

3) masternodes (will lock about 10% of all coins)

I'm curious, how are you coming up with the 10% estimate?
Activity: 644
For anyone who doesn't know, on Twitter I read that the team is having a 24 hour AMA today that started at 8AM PST. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80e2td/we_are_blockchain_foundry_inc_creators_of_the/

Awesome! Thanks for sharing this Grin
Activity: 486
For anyone who doesn't know, on Twitter I read that the team is having a 24 hour AMA today that started at 8AM PST. https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/80e2td/we_are_blockchain_foundry_inc_creators_of_the/
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I'm glad to see others are as hopeful about this project as I am. I think 2018 is going to be a great year for Syscoin. Most of the big releases are happening this year and I think the price will reflect that.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
I am still yet to receive my Syscoin keychain from the ico in 2014.  Cheesy
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Picked up Syscoin a couple weeks ago and am loving the recent developments. I do thorough research and am very bullish, thier platform works, the team is incredible and they are going to move up the charts this year. Read the whitepaper and so your own research, you may like what you see.
Pages:
Jump to: