Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 63. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Is syscoin going to be doing profit sharing?

I wouldn't exactly call it "profit-sharing" per se, however, Syscoin's upcoming masternode release will allow anyone that holds 100000 Syscoin to host a masternode; masternodes will pay out Syscoin just for hosting the node and even more Syscoin the longer you hold. Here's a breakdown:

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/token-issuance-on-syscoin-platform-and-masternode-innovations-90988579585a

I've been just looking for an excuse to get a server... This could be it! Can you please estimate for me how much 100000 Syscoin would cost in USD?

Looking like $60k, damn, out of my reach.

Do you guys have your own medium? I assume @blockchainfoundry isn't you.

@blockchainfoundry is their medium. Blockchain Foundry Inc. (https://www.blockchainfoundry.co/) is their company that is behind Syscoin blockchain protocol.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

I wouldn't exactly call it "profit-sharing" per se, however, Syscoin's upcoming masternode release will allow anyone that holds 100000 Syscoin to host a masternode; masternodes will pay out Syscoin just for hosting the node and even more Syscoin the longer you hold. Here's a breakdown:

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/token-issuance-on-syscoin-platform-and-masternode-innovations-90988579585a

I've been just looking for an excuse to get a server... This could be it! Can you please estimate for me how much 100000 Syscoin would cost in USD?

Do you guys have your own medium? I assume @blockchainfoundry isn't you.
Activity: 512

Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What can I expect to see out of Syscoin in the next month or two?
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Some people wait 100-150k price. How do you think it is real?
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
The smart pointer is trampled.. id start from scratch and implement it properly like syscoin does. Dont look at dogecoin it hasnt been updated in years.

That's what I thought spending enough time on it yesterday. I was mainly paying attention to the dogecoin implementation. Thanks for the tip o/
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
when will the syscoin 2.1.3 be released?

When it is ready, we will provide a date, we wouldn't want to give our community false expectations.

Is it safe to use v2.1.2 with the auxpow fix yet?

Thanks.

The code has just been pushed to master but we are in the process of tagging it officially and releasing the binaries as a tagged release.

Heya, I'm having a similar issue while letting auxpow blocks read. This is not syscoin though, but experiencecoin so it's a generic question on the auxpow implementation.

I added it successful but randomly I see crashes like:

chain.h:404: void CDiskBlockIndex::SerializationOp(Stream&, Operation) [with Stream = CDataStream; Operation = CSerActionSerialize]: Assertion `pauxpow' failed.

I've noticed your implementation doesn't deal with auxpow in the chain side, which is different from what (eg.) dogecoin does.
Do you have an explanation why this would happen?
It would be interesting to gather some more info.

Cheers
The smart pointer is trampled.. id start from scratch and implement it properly like syscoin does. Dont look at dogecoin it hasnt been updated in years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
What can be done on the marketplace? Buying consumer goods? This is like OpenBazaar?

The marketplace allows you to buy/sell/resell, provide escrow services, transfer digital data via certificates, send and receive encrypted messages, all via hardened smart-contracts, directly on the blockchain.

Although we have some similar goals, Syscoin is very different from OpenBazaar. Syscoin launched the world's first decentralized marketplace in July of 2014; OpenBazaar was officially launched April 4th, 2016.

Syscoin is a cryptocurrency with a decentralized marketplace that is built directly into its blockchain. OpenBazaar is not, it is Peer2Peer software(like BitTorrent) that is developed by OB1.

We've been talking about the benefits of being blockchain-based for a few years now, see our whitepaper http://whitepaper.syscoin.org

We are happy that there is innovation in the decentralized marketplace space, we are all working at making this world a better place.

So there is already a Syscoin platform up? How can I access it?

I'd love to check it out also. I've been looking for something more active than the ones I've been finding.
Activity: 512

Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
What can be done on the marketplace? Buying consumer goods? This is like OpenBazaar?

The marketplace allows you to buy/sell/resell, provide escrow services, transfer digital data via certificates, send and receive encrypted messages, all via hardened smart-contracts, directly on the blockchain.

Although we have some similar goals, Syscoin is very different from OpenBazaar. Syscoin launched the world's first decentralized marketplace in July of 2014; OpenBazaar was officially launched April 4th, 2016.

Syscoin is a cryptocurrency with a decentralized marketplace that is built directly into its blockchain. OpenBazaar is not, it is Peer2Peer software(like BitTorrent) that is developed by OB1.

We've been talking about the benefits of being blockchain-based for a few years now, see our whitepaper http://whitepaper.syscoin.org

We are happy that there is innovation in the decentralized marketplace space, we are all working at making this world a better place.

So there is already a Syscoin platform up? How can I access it?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Hello there, I am in time to swap my old sys?
Is out there an OLD sys block explorer working?

As long as you have your wallet.dat and that your coins are secure, you should be able to access your coins with the new wallet, always make a backup first and join our #help channel on our slack if you have any issues (DM me your e-mail address for an invite to our slack).

I have not the wallet.dat anymore, however I own the private keys.
Anyway I installed the syswallet 2.x and imported the private keys but I still own no coins.
The weird thing is that if I try to check the addresses on the block explorer, they appear as non-existance.
Anyway I DMed you.
Activity: 75
Merit: 7
when will the syscoin 2.1.3 be released?

When it is ready, we will provide a date, we wouldn't want to give our community false expectations.

Is it safe to use v2.1.2 with the auxpow fix yet?

Thanks.

The code has just been pushed to master but we are in the process of tagging it officially and releasing the binaries as a tagged release.

Heya, I'm having a similar issue while letting auxpow blocks read. This is not syscoin though, but experiencecoin so it's a generic question on the auxpow implementation.

I added it successful but randomly I see crashes like:

chain.h:404: void CDiskBlockIndex::SerializationOp(Stream&, Operation) [with Stream = CDataStream; Operation = CSerActionSerialize]: Assertion `pauxpow' failed.

I've noticed your implementation doesn't deal with auxpow in the chain side, which is different from what (eg.) dogecoin does.
Do you have an explanation why this would happen?
It would be interesting to gather some more info.

Cheers
Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

As long as you have your wallet.dat and that your coins are secure, you should be able to access your coins with the new wallet, always make a backup first and join our #help channel on our slack if you have any issues (DM me your e-mail address for an invite to our slack).

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
And so, the first coin to pay attention to is Syscoin. Has been trading on the stock exchange since 2014 (Bittrex, Poloniex). Description on the Internet is not a problem to find. I analyzed it, a good enough coin. With the growth potential in the mid-term.

Why do I think that Syscoin will grow in price. She has several events that can help.

1) Launching the opportunity to trade inside the purse on January 16;
2) Launch version 1.0 of its core product BlockMarket until January 31;
3) Running masterpieces before the end of February.

The last point is to give a good push for growth. I looked through all the nuances concerning the masteronods and what they offer quite interesting for the holders.

Syscoin's capitalization of 500 million is not big, relatively potentially possible (I compare this crypt with Tron).

According to the schedule, it grew synchronously with the market in 3 phases: in May, August and December, as well as the whole market. But in December, made only x2, while many others grew by much more, even Bitcoin.

In general, Syscoin in the portfolio I have, I will keep until the end of February and look at the situation.

Hey guys I am new to syscoin - I just found bout it as I and quite new to crypto and blockchain technology. The idea seems fine and I like many sided of this coin.

Can anybody tell me more about syscoin mining ? I can'f find official pools.. on the www.

Here's some info on mining Syscoin, Syscoin.io is our knowledge-base that will help you find answers to many of the most frequently asked questions we receive:

http://www.syscoin.io/support/solutions/articles/31000113947-can-i-mine-syscoin-
Pages:
Jump to: