Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 76. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 252
PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin
What exactly does a Masternode give you ?  For $20K There must be a serious upside to that.  I have recently added to my bag of SYS but am still only about 25% to have a Masternode.
Thanks

A Masternode gives you the possibility to secure the sidechain data of the SYS network. You must have 100.000 coins for that. ROI is not known, best estimate is 6-8% yearly.
For it to work you must run it on a server (ex. VPS) so you'll have some cost with is.

Is there any ETA for MN?

No firm date yet, stay tuned for our future updates Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Syscoin is def undervalued, but time will come when people realize how great this coin is and will def take Ebay markets in the future once it becomes very simple graphically. This is a long term keep for me. Excited for the rebrand!
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Interesting coin to invest. I will watch.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Are bonuses offered for investors?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Great to see progress of this project. I certainly believe in this and wish you good luck.
I have done some investments in SYS and always willing to increase it.
Activity: 133
What exactly does a Masternode give you ?  For $20K There must be a serious upside to that.  I have recently added to my bag of SYS but am still only about 25% to have a Masternode.
Thanks

A Masternode gives you the possibility to secure the sidechain data of the SYS network. You must have 100.000 coins for that. ROI is not known, best estimate is 6-8% yearly.
For it to work you must run it on a server (ex. VPS) so you'll have some cost with is.

Is there any ETA for MN?
Activity: 285
Merit: 251

Money 20/20 Summary

Last weekend two of our team members, Sebastian Schepis and Jag Sidhu attended Money 20/20 Conference in Las Vegas. This is a short summary of the events:

Cemented relationship with a payment processor we have been in talks with

Established relationships with credit / debit / chip card manufacturers

Established relationships with possible marketplace partners (large sellers on Amazon)

Established relationship with South Korean exchange

Cemented core value proposition for Blockchain Foundry

Refined roadmap and marketing plans

Gave interviews with Fintech Finance

Established relationships with blockchain-based adtech company

Researched on/offramp possibilities between legacy finance and crypto

Met with the Ledger team

Visit Syscoin.org or join us on our Slack Channel or our Telegram Channel for more information. Get an invitation to our Slack Channel here: join.syscoin.org

https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/money-20-20-summary-b7739b576ab7
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Syscoin is on a mission. The devs are doing a very impressive work. All the long term holders will rewarded in a amzing way.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
What exactly does a Masternode give you ? 

A Masternode gives you the possibility to secure the sidechain data of the SYS network.

A Masternode allows you to be a rent-demanding robber baron.

Good read for why SYS will have MNs:
https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/core-research-and-development-update-503e450b380c
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Up to 15% of a MN but slowing down my purchasing since no info has been released yet..
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
What exactly does a Masternode give you ? 

A Masternode gives you the possibility to secure the sidechain data of the SYS network.

A Masternode allows you to be a rent-demanding robber baron.
Activity: 166
Thanks

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i am also wating for masternode info, i heard it will start in november, is that right?

Thanks
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13

Had to come in her to see why my SYS was climbing up the wall. All I can say is: "Damn you guys still ROCK!" Excellent.... Keep up the great work!
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
Merchant Pilot Program is live: If you are a vendor with a lot of stuff to sell with no middlemen, paypal or credit card fees, hit us up at

https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/923419007067111424

This is huge. I hope SYS gets a good response from companies with products.

How about > 1,000.000 items

https://twitter.com/sebschepis/status/923571443366993920
Activity: 364
Merchant Pilot Program is live: If you are a vendor with a lot of stuff to sell with no middlemen, paypal or credit card fees, hit us up at

This is huge. I hope SYS gets a good response from companies with products.
Activity: 361
If you are in the dark ages and still get your SYS news from btctalk:

Actual working decentralized exchange, masternodes and MS partner.

Price still laughable, buy as much of this as you can right now. So close to massive market cap expansion.

The above buy tip can change your life in a matter of months, take heed.
So much true!! It's a billion dollar project and i'm sure it will climb there in 2018. I expect partnerships as well. Let's hope this is not just a pump. Last time, it went up to 8K and went down back to 5K and 4K in the end.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Yeahhh!!! finally sys moving up!!!!  Such long time, now we going to $10 Grin
Activity: 8
How many coin will the Masternode require?
Pages:
Jump to: