Pages:
Author

Topic: Syscoin: Masternodes coming early November... Good buy now! - page 13. (Read 46026 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Man every single speculation of yours went great,

This time I followed too.

Invested like $75 in Syscoin.
Hopefully this gets good.

Thank you for your effort!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
I wish I had enough funds to get more BTC and buy more SYS. It is really a good opportunity to get more. I suppose we would see lower levels in the coming days for SYS and other alts.
Regards,

Why are you so sure about $SYS ?? Any good news for short term holders?
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
I wish I had enough funds to get more BTC and buy more SYS. It is really a good opportunity to get more. I suppose we would see lower levels in the coming days for SYS and other alts.
Regards,
Activity: 17
yeah, i'm learning the hard way. Now I know the meaning buy rumor and sell the news. Anymway, on syscoin even now i'm not losing money - bought at 0.20cents, but ARDR and GAME killed me. Nothing to do but hold...
Activity: 62
I'm trying to relax but I had some plans in the next weeks with those $$$. 10-15% in minus, ok...my loss, even 20%...but 40%? was planning on buying bitcoin mining contracts on genesis - 20TH. Now, the money are for 10TH.

welcome to the crypto world,
this is the risk in trading.

syscoin will go up if there is good news,
in midle of september there will be Syscoin Api 2.0 and the new Syscoin Blockchain foundry, could be the price will go back up Smiley
I'm trying to relax but I had some plans in the next weeks with those $$$. 10-15% in minus, ok...my loss, even 20%...but 40%? was planning on buying bitcoin mining contracts on genesis - 20TH. Now, the money are for 10TH.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
it's all dead...-33% for syscoin...all the market is falling due to china and Charlie. WTF?Huh Are we so weak??? I look at my bittrex wallet and every 5 minutes I see less $. 35-40% from friday till now...

relax... I think most  people in this thread are correct. Since Im holding for long term I just care about what it will be in a year. If these guys are correct( I'm thinking they are) then all will be ok.
Activity: 177
it's all dead...-33% for syscoin...all the market is falling due to china and Charlie. WTF?Huh Are we so weak??? I look at my bittrex wallet and every 5 minutes I see less $. 35-40% from friday till now...
Just Market Makers, my friend. We all are in a boat with somebody turning hand wheel.
Activity: 74
What is the income rate of mn's ?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Whatever you do... don't fall asleep... Cuz when you wake up, the markets are blood-red (again)...
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
not sure what to think of syscoin. 99% of coins have had a bt just in the last 24 hours so can't read it  that much into this ..

Anyone here think the price will be decent in 3-6 months or is this going to fail?

According to the roadmap price should go up.
Depends on which decent price you expect but Syscoin could reach 1$ before end of the year...

This coin has a really good potential in the next 6 months so for me a real decent price (over 1$) should arrive at the end of this year or in Q1 2018.
not sure what to think of syscoin. 99% of coins have had a bt just in the last 24 hours so can't read it  that much into this ..

Anyone here think the price will be decent in 3-6 months or is this going to fail?

Most coins dropped today. BTC dropped. Do not panic because of one day pump&dumps.

In long term this coin has only one direction - top.

I kinda agree. Just like to    see positive posts. You should be my  digital currency spiritual guru
Activity: 140
not sure what to think of syscoin. 99% of coins have had a bt just in the last 24 hours so can't read it  that much into this ..

Most coins dropped today. BTC dropped. Do not panic because of one day pump&dumps.

In long term this coin has only one direction - top.

BTW today started sale for GBP because world is going to move assets from GBP to other currencies - and crypto, so it is pumped, while BTC is dumped - it means IMHO there is coming huge injection of capital into cryptos soon(tm).
not sure what to think of syscoin. 99% of coins have had a bt just in the last 24 hours so can't read it  that much into this ..

Activity: 126
Activity: 839
Activity: 126
Now is time to rebuy! 5500 sats!!!
Activity: 21
waiting for it to hit those levels to pick some up..
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
There's a group in twitter who backs this coin and says this coins is good for long hold. Good time to buy this coin when its dips to 4000 to 5000 Sats. I think gone are those days that you'll see this coin going down to 3000 Sats unless there's fake news again from China or end of the world. I bought some every time it dips to 5500 - 6000.
Pages:
Jump to: