Pages:
Author

Topic: Syscoin: Masternodes coming early November... Good buy now! - page 9. (Read 46026 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I don't think there is no price you buy this token now that don't worth the value, the master node is going to be a game changer here because the selling pressure will reduce significantly so it is going to be a buyer's market
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Syscoin price is a good buy right now because its very cheap I've seen it reach 0.00010450 sats around june and drop again when bitcoin rally. Sys haven't recovered yet but with the masternodes coming early November then this will give sys another break and we might see a huge pump.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

Ok that is interesting..  I will buy some as well.   
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fuck it.. just bought another 200k Sys for under 2650 sats. Best investment at the moment. Hopes are high. Holding 350k, 75% in...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I think the fact they will offer a masternode in the future will pump the price near to the date they will introduce this.

Bingo... super bullish until the release...

Definitely bullish long term but the best profit will be for those who well a day before the masternodes go live.
legendary
Buying back all syscoin here:

Back in the buy zone... 
legendary
By the nearness of the Bitcoin fork in October and then the next November, all the coins are suffering these days and will suffer even more shortly ..... this is because bitcoin is close to its old ATH, and when it will overcome it (almost certainly in the coming days) then it will go much faster than it is doing in these weeks.
All this race, however, will hurt all ALTs, as it has always been in the past.

So my advice is to wait a little longer and take your Syscoin coins even lower, and build your masternode with 1-2 Btc
After bitcoin growth, Syscoin will grow strong and will reach and easily overcome its old ATH.

You're silly... support is here now and fomo before the masternode release will drive price up.
Activity: 126
mastering patience  Cry

Same over here, stay strong.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
mastering patience  Cry
Activity: 60
i remembered the first SYS i got at 900 sats then we got nice moon shot to 8k now sub 3k sats am Hopeful it will be my winner afterall since Masternode is coming soon
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
Is there an estimated ROi calculator for sys masternodes yet?

There is none atm, best guess is about 6-8% yearly.
Based on how much SYS will value, it can be a good investment.
Activity: 175
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Is there an estimated ROi calculator for sys masternodes yet?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
By the nearness of the Bitcoin fork in October and then the next November, all the coins are suffering these days and will suffer even more shortly ..... this is because bitcoin is close to its old ATH, and when it will overcome it (almost certainly in the coming days) then it will go much faster than it is doing in these weeks.
All this race, however, will hurt all ALTs, as it has always been in the past.

So my advice is to wait a little longer and take your Syscoin coins even lower, and build your masternode with 1-2 Btc
After bitcoin growth, Syscoin will grow strong and will reach and easily overcome its old ATH.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
Looking forward to masternodes, I'm holding 100k SYS in anticipation - gotta love them passive income gains
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
SYS dumped like there is no tomorrow..HODLing since it is a big part of my small portfolio. REKT but hopeful  Grin

Sys was dumped like all other alts. On Poloniex everything was red two days. Anyway Sys stop falling earlier then other alts - it only show that investor belive in sys more then in other alts - for me it was very good signal.

Looking at the big picture it held but not as much as ARDR for example that I hold and follow closely. ARDR did not sweat

Yes, but I prefer slowly, but continously and stable rising project and price - like Sys, than something what can be pumped and later dumped.. Sys it is typical con for long term, and situations like this from last days change nothing.
Activity: 17
have many good news but the price not up. why?
SYS dumped like there is no tomorrow..HODLing since it is a big part of my small portfolio. REKT but hopeful  Grin

Sys was dumped like all other alts. On Poloniex everything was red two days. Anyway Sys stop falling earlier then other alts - it only show that investor belive in sys more then in other alts - for me it was very good signal.

Looking at the big picture it held but not as much as ARDR for example that I hold and follow closely. ARDR did not sweat
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
When will it be possible to run SYScoin masternodes? I herad something about november, is that true?

That is true. Early november, 100.000 SYS for a masternode

I don't quite have enough for a masternode but very happy about the news  Grin hopefully should give the price a bit of a nudge in the right direction for sure  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: