Pages:
Author

Topic: {T-20 World Cup Prediction Pool} 0.00035 BTC Entry Fee ( Participants only) - page 3. (Read 792 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536
^^ Let's see what Dravid brings on the table and how he handles everyone, don't want to see Kumble-Kohli kind of controversy again.

-------
Anyway Kiwis won the game convincingly although their batters looked sketchy for first 16 overs but they changed the momentum in last 4 overs, they scored 60 ish runs in last 4 overs. Now they have very healthy run rate. Indians need to overcome this run rate fiasco and then some prayers that Afg wins against the kiwis Grin . Don't remember when was the last time Indian team looked at the other team's result for their own survival lol
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
Official news : BCCI officially announced that after WC Rahul Dravid will take head coach responsibility.
This is great news. Have always been a fan of Dravid and his batting style which is why I am excited to see him as the head coach in the future. Good decision BCCI.
Its welcome news but we have to see if nice boy Dravid could change "We don't care" type behavior in Indian camp. After Kumble's saga Shashtri-Virat duo took this attitude into different level.

------------
Another 100 or less scorecard in the WC. This time Bangladesh going down the hill, they are indeed missing Shakib badly.
I don't know how much impact do coaches make in game of players who are already into middle of their careers. But one thing that would obviously change is the approach and attitude towards team selection and team combination, I feel Dravid was somewhat successful as a captain it was just that he didn't had a good team with him, his team was old and most of the players were still playing the 90s cricket. Also his technique is what I think would help team the most, especially in our struggle on England and Australian pitches. No one in the world has ever had a better technique than him.
Defending champions and big power house of T-20, Windies is out from this World Cup. After seeing their dismal performance as a unit, its safe to say that they will now enter into transition mode. Considering Universe boss Gayle might retire soon after all he's 40+ now. Players like Bravo (38) and Pollard (34) are also getting oldies, although they might stick with the team for year or two.
WI too is an old grown team now, all these players are pinch hitters and more like commercial freelancers now. They do have many individual heroics in their name but have never gelled well together as a team and when you don't have this coordination amongst the team it's difficult to perform at this level.
legendary
Defending champions and big power house of T-20, Windies is out from this World Cup. After seeing their dismal performance as a unit, its safe to say that they will now enter into transition mode. Considering Universe boss Gayle might retire soon after all he's 40+ now. Players like Bravo (38) and Pollard (34) are also getting oldies, although they might stick with the team for year or two.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 969
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Australia decimated Bangladesh as expected. I have no idea why anyone would choose Bangladesh over Australia considering how horrible they have been performing in recent times.

Expected Sri Lanka to win comfortably against West Indies and they performed beyond my expectations. West Indies failed to qualify for the semi-finals after around a decade.
legendary
Official news : BCCI officially announced that after WC Rahul Dravid will take head coach responsibility.
This is great news. Have always been a fan of Dravid and his batting style which is why I am excited to see him as the head coach in the future. Good decision BCCI.
Its welcome news but we have to see if nice boy Dravid could change "We don't care" type behavior in Indian camp. After Kumble's saga Shashtri-Virat duo took this attitude into different level.

------------
Another 100 or less scorecard in the WC. This time Bangladesh going down the hill, they are indeed missing Shakib badly.

I think the only hope for India is Afghanistan beating New Zealand and India thrashing both Scotland and Namibia with more than 80 runs, both these things look unlikely to me but let's see cricket is a game full of surprises.
This is why it's almost impossible for them qualify at this stage. New Zealand will most probably qualify along with Pakistan for the semi-finals in my opinion. Just a couple more matches remaining in the Super-12 stage.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
After 2 Matches, both Rohit & Rahul is back with their form  Cheesy It's more like the Liton Das vs Zimbabwe troll LOL. India should have played the best but sadly, they didn’t as expected.
I was so confident other day; now I'll not surprise at all if they can't qualify for semi-final.
Earlier I thought that India has to play with weak teams later on this could be an advantage as India would get a few matches to experiment before the semis, never in my wildest dreams I thought that India would fail to qualify for semis that also in this weaker group, if Bangladesh would have been in this group things would have become more sketchy for India, thankfully they failed to win a match and went to the other group. I think the only hope for India is Afghanistan beating New Zealand and India thrashing both Scotland and Namibia with more than 80 runs, both these things look unlikely to me but let's see cricket is a game full of surprises.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
After 2 Matches, both Rohit & Rahul is back with their form  Cheesy It's more like the Liton Das vs Zimbabwe troll LOL. India should have played the best but sadly, they didn’t as expected.
I was so confident other day; now I'll not surprise at all if they can't qualify for semi-final.
legendary
LTC on the way to destination- 373dc1bcd26eb1c1060c5103bbd9568590092a786d915f45413f261ef266296b
Updated

Its surprising that no one from the BCCI making any noise on Indian team performance in ICC tournament, even sport journalists are also silent on this topic.
What noise can they make? What's the alternative? I think Indian team is one of the best while they played extremely bad so far. Journalist these days cover news which they are asked to cover from the authorities.
They could have asked tough question to management when they lost in 2019 WC Semis, Lost finals in WTC against the same Kiwi team. Not to mention behavior of some Indian players during SL tour and notably Ravi Shashti covid breach drama in England.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
LTC on the way to destination- 373dc1bcd26eb1c1060c5103bbd9568590092a786d915f45413f261ef266296b
Sorry for the late. There was something else on the pipeline and I couldn’t pay attention everywhere.

Its surprising that no one from the BCCI making any noise on Indian team performance in ICC tournament, even sport journalists are also silent on this topic.
What noise can they make? What's the alternative? I think Indian team is one of the best while they played extremely bad so far. Journalist these days cover news which they are asked to cover from the authorities.
legendary
They need to win their remaining 3 matches by close to 60+ Runs when batting first. If batting second then 10 or 8 wickets win is necessary. That's a only way to improve run-rate, even after that they are dependent on NZvsAFG match result.
It's almost impossible for them to qualify and they basically need a miracle. Almost everyone never expected India to perform so badly. CSK would probably fare better instead of this Indian team.
Its surprising that no one from the BCCI making any noise on Indian team performance in ICC tournament, even sport journalists are also silent on this topic. Its like BCCI now only interested in expanding their IPL revenue. May be BCCI is heading on a path where they don't care about ICC tournament much, if i'm not wrong then next 5-10 years are going to be very exciting.
Scotland tried their best against New Zealand and I thought for a moment that they could win, but ended up failing by a decent margin. New Zealand's chances of winning the cup are slim in my opinion since they struggled against a team like Scotland.

India needs to play really well against Afghanistan if they wish to keep their hopes alive mathematically.
Sri Lanka could have screwed England royally, but Buttler and Morgan ruined their plan. Hats off to Buttler for scoring a century under immense pressure.

They need to win their remaining 3 matches by close to 60+ Runs when batting first. If batting second then 10 or 8 wickets win is necessary. That's a only way to improve run-rate, even after that they are dependent on NZvsAFG match result.
It's almost impossible for them to qualify and they basically need a miracle. Almost everyone never expected India to perform so badly. CSK would probably fare better instead of this Indian team.
legendary
^^ Yeah they are out for good.

Only possibility of qualifying for semis depends on "If" and "BUT". Very uncharacteristic way to get into knockouts.

Looks like India are almost out of the competition. Embarassing stuff. They got thrashed in both of their matches so far by Pakistan and New Zealand. Every single participant selected India in the pool.

Jadeja is the only player that batted well while the rest underperformed. They need to win the remaining matches by decent margins in order to keep their hopes alive for the semi-finals.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
Looks like everyone trusted India to win this match. But so far they have been a disappointment Undecided
India supposed to be the better team.

@Royse777 Woke up to be disappointed by India LoL
I am disappointed by West Indies too. Look all the stars they have, yet they are underperforming.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 416
Buy Bitcoin
IND: 74/5 and 5 overs remaining.

Looks like everyone trusted India to win this match. But so far they have been a disappointment Undecided

@Royse777 Woke up to be disappointed by India LoL
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
I did not realize that my notification was turned off for the topic, did not check my superbru too. All of a sudden I woke up LOL
Raper 18, roysesuper 4 - I am out from the race :-D
legendary
If they managed to win 2 more games then they are our second semifinalist after Pakistan because of high run rate.

Are you eliminating India? C'mon. They will qualify eventually & there's no doubt. They only have played one match. I guess Pakistan & India will qualify from this group and most likely one of them will play final. Ah wait, what about another 2007 world cup final LOL.
Nah bhai i would never underestimate Indian team, its just that i accuse them of being complacent from time to time. We lost the WTC Trophy due to our selection fuck up and casual attitude, despite playing excellent cricket for 2 long years. Against Pakistan too our team selection was bit dodgy but we can't afford any more drama because NZ vs IND is almost quarter final for India. 
England decimated Australia which disappointed me since I predicted Australia to win. They played like an amateur team while England played like a world class team in comparison.

On the other hand, I predicted South Africa to win against Sri Lanka, but I didn't expect them to struggle till the end. Rabada saved them. This implies that Sri Lanka have been eliminated and SA and AUS are competing for the remaining semi-final spot.
Pages:
Jump to: