Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS ICO and Bounty Scam - page 5. (Read 6441 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 18, 2017, 06:21:23 AM
So many peasants here.

Stop complaining about not getting enough free money.

If you're not an investor just shut up and fuck off.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 18, 2017, 06:13:45 AM
I think there is some mis communication.As Taas said bounty included other promotional methods also and not only bitcointalk forum campaign.Maybe they were running a similar signature or promotional campaign on other forums.I would love to see how Taas explain things.Also today is the day of bounty distribution lets see if they do as they promised
Why would you take a coward post seriously? Ignore..

I will follow this article and wait for results, I do not want to accuse anyone, open an investigation, we need the most accurate results.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
May 18, 2017, 06:05:10 AM
I think there is some mis communication.As Taas said bounty included other promotional methods also and not only bitcointalk forum campaign.Maybe they were running a similar signature or promotional campaign on other forums.I would love to see how Taas explain things.Also today is the day of bounty distribution lets see if they do as they promised
The Taas team should have known better that external affairs relating to advertisement are a different topic when the reach the forum and are not connected to the ended bounty project.Besides even the campaign manager did not know about this and press and conference can never be a bounty

Let them come clean and just own up to their obligation!
Activity: 336
May 18, 2017, 06:03:02 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
May 18, 2017, 05:28:03 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
May 18, 2017, 05:26:39 AM
Stop complain with Jamal , hi did his work and hi will get paid like other for his bounty, the problem is the TAAS team not Jamal!
Yes I had already did that. Soon after his comment here, I had removed his name from top. And quoted his message at bottom.
Do not forget  for TAAS team  is normal for them cheating people
Activity: 45
May 18, 2017, 05:08:00 AM
Stop complain with Jamal , hi did his work and hi will get paid like other for his bounty, the problem is the TAAS team not Jamal!
Yes I had already did that. Soon after his comment here, I had removed his name from top. And quoted his message at bottom.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
May 18, 2017, 05:07:49 AM
This scam accusation is about TaaS bounties and also some suspicious activities by them.

They promised to pay 2% in bounties-
I do not have control to any funds and tokens.. I am just their manager, and My job is to manage bounties not make payouts. so please don't include me any scam. which I am not.

But want to clarify my position so here is the truth:
"I've already asked Dimitri the co-founder of TaaS about that, after end of ICO, I've asked him  and tried to remind that the bounty pool should be 2% as of the bounty payment term (the terms was written by himself) but he said only 100K will be paid for bitcointalk bounties, because 2% was fixed for all bounties not only bitcointalk bounties (conferences and news promotion) . now I don't know what kind of conferences are part of bounties.  and where they've (or they want to) spent other part of bounty funds."

here is the log:

https://imgur.com/a/DUuXG

(You can see the date)

The final word is : if incase TaaS owners trying to scam users, I am not part of them, nor I am supporting them, I already tried to remind and explain them.. and I've just sent him a message now. and will try to bother him even more, that's all I can do, hope they'll clarify this.
Even I myself didn't got paid yet for my management work.

Thank You.

After this, we are waiting for response from Taas team.

Please add more things if you think I missed any. I'll too add more in future.

TAAS team  are dishonest i have been warning you many times!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
May 18, 2017, 05:03:38 AM
May 18, 2017, 05:01:16 AM
They are giving excuse of spending taas allocated for bounty in conferences and news promotion.
Wasn't it supposed to be out of the 15% of the ICO investments that are allocated to development, operations , PR (written in their Bitcointalk thread and whitepaper)

15% of the profits the fund makes, not the ICO
I'm talking about this 15%

https://preview.ibb.co/byxkqk/20170518_142721.jpg
bbcode image link

https://ibb.co/iYBZi5">https://preview.ibb.co/byxkqk/20170518_142721.jpg" alt="20170518_142721" border="0">
bbcode">https://imgbb.com/'>bbcode image link
Activity: 928
Merit: 531
May 18, 2017, 04:26:50 AM
It was UP to 2%? Shocked 100k That's are minimum **LOL** even their said for "Bounty pool can be increased".
If they say for "conferences and news promotion" why no such statement before?
A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$), of the TaaS Tokens sold during ICO are reserved for the whole Bounty Program (the Bounty Pool can be increased if we cross the limited target).

Their say conferences and news promotion  Shocked
Lemme  guessing for :
Activity: 29
May 18, 2017, 04:16:51 AM
They are giving excuse of spending taas allocated for bounty in conferences and news promotion.
Wasn't it supposed to be out of the 15% of the ICO investments that are allocated to development, operations , PR (written in their Bitcointalk thread and whitepaper)

15% of the profits the fund makes, not the ICO
May 18, 2017, 04:12:59 AM
Activity: 406
May 18, 2017, 04:12:25 AM
Jamal Aezaz is the campaign manager of that ICO.

A total 2%, but not less 100,000 (equal of 100,000$), of the TaaS Tokens sold during ICO are reserved for the whole Bounty Program (the Bounty Pool can be increased if we cross the limited target).

Total TaaS sold in ICO were around 8,000,000 . so bounty pool should be around 160,000 TaaS.

Now here's what Campaign manager is saying now-
only  100,000 TaaS tokens will be paid for bounties. 2% was reserved for all bounties, included press releases, icolisting sites.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18991230
If the initial agreement was 2% of the total, which equals around to ~160k (as per the number sold) and now he (or they) suddenly reduce it to 100k, then they indeed did effectively scam you.

I'll see whether they will respond to this accusation soon. If not, I'll tag.

Just as his accusation, they wrote on their bounty thread, they would pay 2% of the total or at least 100K for the signature campaign, however, as we see, they refuse to fully implement. And they only pay the lowest number they give. Lauda, I know you're a trust people, I hope you can help me with this problem. Thanks!
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
May 18, 2017, 04:11:12 AM
ok we understand you. bytheway today bounty distribution day. can you do today or delay ? what is say dimitri about that ? is he told you : dont distribution bountys ?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
May 18, 2017, 03:52:20 AM
I do not have control to any funds and tokens.. I am just their manager, and My job is to manage bounties not make payouts. so please don't include me any scam. which I am not.

"I've already asked Dimitri the co-founder of TaaS about that, after end of ICO, I've asked him  and tried to remind that the bounty pool should be 2% as of the bounty payment term (the terms was written by himself) but he said only 100K will be paid for bitcointalk bounties, because 2% was fixed for all bounties not only bitcointalk bounties (conferences and news promotion) . now I don't know what kind of conferences are part of bounties.  and where they've (or they want to) spent other part of bounty funds."

here is the log:

(You can see the date)

The final word is : if incase TaaS owners trying to scam users, I am not part of them, nor I am supporting them, I already tried to remind and explain them.. and I've just sent him a message now. and will try to bother him even more, that's all I can do, hope they'll clarify this.

Thank You.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
May 18, 2017, 02:58:24 AM
Jamal Aezaz is the campaign manager of that ICO.

Total TaaS sold in ICO were around 8,000,000 . so bounty pool should be around 160,000 TaaS.

Now here's what Campaign manager is saying now-
only  100,000 TaaS tokens will be paid for bounties. 2% was reserved for all bounties, included press releases, icolisting sites.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18991230
If the initial agreement was 2% of the total, which equals around to ~160k (as per the number sold) and now he (or they) suddenly reduce it to 100k, then they indeed did effectively scam you.

I'll see whether they will respond to this accusation soon. If not, I'll tag.
May 18, 2017, 12:05:37 AM
This scam accusation is about TaaS bounties and also some suspicious activities by them.

They promised to pay 2% in bounties-

"I've already asked Dimitri the co-founder of TaaS about that, after end of ICO, I've asked him  and tried to remind that the bounty pool should be 2% as of the bounty payment term (the terms was written by himself) but he said only 100K will be paid for bitcointalk bounties, because 2% was fixed for all bounties not only bitcointalk bounties (conferences and news promotion) . now I don't know what kind of conferences are part of bounties.  and where they've (or they want to) spent other part of bounty funds."

here is the log:

https://i.imgur.com/NBvwXEU.png
(You can see the date)

Thank You.

After this, we are waiting for response from Taas team.

Please add more things if you think I missed any. I'll too add more in future.
Pages:
Jump to: