Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Bounty Thread - Support Us and Earn Reward - page 4. (Read 50247 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Sandblock - Customer satisfaction on blockchain
3. party I'm in . I'm waiting with patience facebook, Twitter, and slack award . Wait isn't too much of a problem .
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
collecting addresses for batch 3 now. anyone from batch 1 or 2 missed their bounties will be included in batch 3 as well.

thank you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
i have not received my bounty. twitter and facebook compaign.
i sent a personal message a week ago. no response.  Huh Huh

Hey Strebba90,

Like I previously stated; there is still 13k (10%/13%) of bounties to distribute; thus meaning that your rewards could be in that batch.
We are collecting the necessary information to process it.

Once this last batch will be sent fully; you should get your bounties (that scenario being; of course; if you did not get refused/denied)

Thank you!
Long wait?
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
I have participated in twitter and facebook campaigns as well as sent a message for you claiming my bounties, but I see on the spreadsheet you counted only twitter bounty, can you fix it please?
I posted this message 4 days ago , but I got no ressponse, and today I have recieved only twitter bounty, can you include my facebook bounty in the last batch?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
bounty recived. thank you!
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
I have received my bounty.... thanks to the teamm

After many days of waiting now, people are getting paid, TaaS team is delivering the distribution because it doesn't hurt the value of the TaaS coin. Really team is doing good in all aspects of their investment. Everything is informed before investing into any other firms.
It is a new era of crytocurrency, I was also surprised not to see a dump with the bounty release with other new token lately.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
i sent a personal message a week ago. no response.  Huh Huh

Hey Strebba90,

Like I previously stated; there is still 13k (10%/13%) of bounties to distribute; thus meaning that your rewards could be in that batch.
We are collecting the necessary information to process it.

Once this last batch will be sent fully; you should get your bounties (that scenario being; of course; if you did not get refused/denied)

Thank you!
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
i sent a personal message a week ago. no response.  Huh Huh
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Thanks for the answer, Samuel! However, I am not willing to sell those tokens, so I don't care if it takes long or not. The problem is that I want to check if the amount is correct. I only want access to the spreadsheet. Please talk with Jamal when you are able to. I believe the majority here is worried because of that! The price is rising, so almost nobody is in a rush to sell the tokens (I suppose). If it were dropping, then this statement would be false, and drama would be all over.

I have not received my bounty

What is the bounty distribution already done? Already 899 transactions.if done already means i do not accept bounty Sad when facebook bounty me accepted

atleast make bounty spreadsheet to public...

so that we can check our stakes
i heard that distributed token batch 2 on proccess , isnot it?
very happy to heard it Smiley

Hey everyone,

The second batch was in fact fully sent and distributed.
We are still waiting on our bounty manager (Jamal) to open the spreadsheet and would like to say sorry for any delays that could be put between this and the last distribution of the remaining 13%.

RECENT NEWS/UPDATES:

Blockchain fund TaaS completes independent audit of $7.6M ICO
"The audit has been completed by accounting and consulting company Grant Thornton LLC. TaaS tokens are currently trading on exchanges LiveCoin, Liqui, and HitBTC at $1.72, a 72% increase from the start of its ICO on March 27, 2017."

New Investment: SPHRE - 70 BTC
"We contributed to Sphre, an information technology firm focused on developing of more secure online services by applying new insights in app design and methodology."

New Investment: mysterium.network - 500 ETH
"TaaS has completed its very first investment of 500 ETH in mysterium.network. Mysterium is an Open-Sourced Network allowing anyone to rent their unused Network traffic while providing a secure connection for those in need."

Stay in touch with us on our official telegram channel (https://t.me/taasfund)
Subscribe to the "TaaS: Updates and Announcements" telegram channel; where all the official news are posted. ( https://t.me/taasfundnews)
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I confirm that the received my taas bounty. thanks Taas team
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better

After many days of waiting now, people are getting paid, TaaS team is delivering the distribution because it doesn't hurt the value of the TaaS coin. Really team is doing good in all aspects of their investment. Everything is informed before investing into any other firms.
Activity: 560
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
I confirmed received my payment for bounty TaaS, After patient and have to wait long. .. for who has not received please contact the PMs campaign manager @jamal or join group telegram/slack TaaS. hopefully, all can be resolved
Activity: 434
I have not received my bounty
Activity: 574
I have not received my bounty, but I 3 times send pm and clear I received on facebook campaign list no 69
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IYoSBsAjjoCtSpuLGDGuq_rSr0Tf7z0DCwacXO7hJ68/edit#gid=999101524
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Way to go Taas, i have received my bounty, slowly but surely taas alligning everything right, soon the value will rise steadily...
Activity: 611
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
why me only receive 6 Taas? What if i join the newspaper and twitter get 6 TAss?
Activity: 574
What is the bounty distribution already done? Already 899 transactions.if done already means i do not accept bounty Sad when facebook bounty me accepted
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Unfortunately I and several people still have not received the rewards! Am I here crying for 9 TaaS or $16 Made in the twitter campaign? It's amazing all this suffering for that amount! What a shame, huh, TaaS Team!? Roll Eyes
You and those people are 10-13% left who didn't receive yet. All i can say only patience and wait for it, jamal also still lock the spreadsheet which make Taas can't do distribusin for their participant
Activity: 619
i heard that distributed token batch 2 on proccess , isnot it?
very happy to heard it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: