Pages:
Author

Topic: TaaS: Token As Service Bounty Thread - Support Us and Earn Reward - page 5. (Read 50247 times)

Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
Unfortunately I and several people still have not received the rewards! Am I here crying for 9 TaaS or $16 Made in the twitter campaign? It's amazing all this suffering for that amount! What a shame, huh, TaaS Team!? Roll Eyes
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
atleast make bounty spreadsheet to public...

so that we can check our stakes
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I still haven't received my TAAS tokens due to signature campaign, Facebook campaign, slack/telegram campaign and newsletter. I cannot access the spreadsheet either.

BOUNTY NOT RECIVED THIS BOUNTY CAMP IS A SCAM.

And I, too, have not received my TAAS tokens bounty yet!

So this is the proof that they didn't distributed the 2nd batch,may be a few payment has been made but if you can see there is less confirmation from participants but most them them are still waiting.What you guys think?How we can depend on them?I think its time to report them direct to moderator or admin.Taas team must be treated including the campaign manager as well.This whole things turned into a shit,we need clear cut answer pay us or not,that's it.

I wonder where are the TaaS dev team? they should answer all queries.

Confirmed! i have already received my TAAS bounty token, thank you dev.. 48 minutes ago..txt https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8be1fb711676b5b4f478c91fac7959d4cfa27c38f06658987d97fbf583764b5a

I still haven't. And I wish I could access the final spreadsheet in order to verify if everything is ok. Please make it public.

Still, Jamal is not allowing members to check in the spreadsheet nobody don;t know who get paid and who don't.
If he allows to checks up to which numbers got paid then everybody will keep silent because it confuses a lot of person in distribution.

i still have not too. this is the worst bounty distrubition i've seen ever.

I too confirm I am still waiting for my facebook bounty.Also, I did not find my eth on the Pastebin addresses.Let's wait for the team to confirm.
And that´s make 2 of us. Smiley

My address was also not in the Pastebin addresses.
Not looking for special treatment, but i participated in the Translation Bounty, being the first one to tanslate and post the TaaS thread here at BtcTalk.

This Bounty campaign has a strange way of rewarding earlier supporters. Smiley

They have sent only 60 transaction till now.I guess it would takes more than a week to complete all pending transactions.That would be nice for the market price as there will be no huge dump in the market.

I need immediate access to the final bounty spreadsheet. Can taas team do something? In have an information and i think jamal could erase the evidence. You should act as you hired him for your campaign.

I think the spreadsheet is not open to the public may be what is the reason behind it for not opening the spreadsheet to the public.
There are many people waiting for their bounties why the manager is neglecting all of them without accessing permission to members.

I tried searching my address at etherscan link you gave us to see if I got paid already but I didnt see any transaction. Please I want to know if I need to do something else in able to claim my bounty because as far as I concern I deserve the right to know what is happening, I am not complaining but please consider this and reply so I can have a peace of mind, I saw my name at the final sheet at 875 if there is something I need to do please care to response.

Hi everyone,

My name is Samuel and I am the Community Manager of TAAS: Token-as-a-Service
I would first like to apologise for not jumping in this thread earlier. Thing is: I try to concentrate most of my questions/answers in the main thread of our project so that everything remains as clear and neat as possible.

If you would allow me; I would like to provide you with some explanations about the recent situation (The bounties distribution) that we have been facing.

To begin with; let me state that Jamal does not have access to any funds; whatsoever. He is the person in charge of handling/putting all the information about the programs together but all the transactions are made by the executive team.
We are well aware of the "bounty spreadsheet" being closed to public and we are concerned by that matter as much as you are. Please understand that we take this situation very seriously and are deploying the necessary tools to handle it.

87%/90% of the bounties were sent so far; thus leaving us with the remaining 13%/10%; waiting to be processed (we are also waiting on Jamal.)

Some people were concerned about the reason why so little transactions were displayed in the Block Explorer after we stated that the second batch of bounties were sent.
There has been a really slow processing on the ETH blockchain yesterday, mostly because of the enormous amount of transactions generated by the BAT ico who ended up in a matter of minutes; making more than 156,250 ETH to be sent on the memory pool in a short time. This is an external factor provoking an unexpected delay that we can't control.
( You can read more on this here; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19299738)

I'll repeat myself: we have no gain/profits/interest/reasons to keep the tokens that were allocated to the bounties and we will make sure they all go to their rightful claimer. You will get the bounty that you are entitled to get.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to process the information and work everything out and please; once again; excuse us for any delay that could be caused in the distribution.

Thanks for the answer, Samuel! However, I am not willing to sell those tokens, so I don't care if it takes long or not. The problem is that I want to check if the amount is correct. I only want access to the spreadsheet. Please talk with Jamal when you are able to. I believe the majority here is worried because of that! The price is rising, so almost nobody is in a rush to sell the tokens (I suppose). If it were dropping, then this statement would be false, and drama would be all over.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
I still haven't received my TAAS tokens due to signature campaign, Facebook campaign, slack/telegram campaign and newsletter. I cannot access the spreadsheet either.

BOUNTY NOT RECIVED THIS BOUNTY CAMP IS A SCAM.

And I, too, have not received my TAAS tokens bounty yet!

So this is the proof that they didn't distributed the 2nd batch,may be a few payment has been made but if you can see there is less confirmation from participants but most them them are still waiting.What you guys think?How we can depend on them?I think its time to report them direct to moderator or admin.Taas team must be treated including the campaign manager as well.This whole things turned into a shit,we need clear cut answer pay us or not,that's it.

Confirmed! i have already received my TAAS bounty token, thank you dev.. 48 minutes ago..txt https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8be1fb711676b5b4f478c91fac7959d4cfa27c38f06658987d97fbf583764b5a

I still haven't. And I wish I could access the final spreadsheet in order to verify if everything is ok. Please make it public.

Still, Jamal is not allowing members to check in the spreadsheet nobody don;t know who get paid and who don't.
If he allows to checks up to which numbers got paid then everybody will keep silent because it confuses a lot of person in distribution.

I too confirm I am still waiting for my facebook bounty.Also, I did not find my eth on the Pastebin addresses.Let's wait for the team to confirm.

Not looking for special treatment, but i participated in the Translation Bounty, being the first one to tanslate and post the TaaS thread here at BtcTalk.

They have sent only 60 transaction till now.I guess it would takes more than a week to complete all pending transactions.That would be nice for the market price as there will be no huge dump in the market.

I need immediate access to the final bounty spreadsheet. Can taas team do something? In have an information and i think jamal could erase the evidence. You should act as you hired him for your campaign.

I think the spreadsheet is not open to the public may be what is the reason behind it for not opening the spreadsheet to the public.
There are many people waiting for their bounties why the manager is neglecting all of them without accessing permission to members.

I tried searching my address at etherscan link you gave us to see if I got paid already but I didnt see any transaction. Please I want to know if I need to do something else in able to claim my bounty because as far as I concern I deserve the right to know what is happening, I am not complaining but please consider this and reply so I can have a peace of mind, I saw my name at the final sheet at 875 if there is something I need to do please care to response.

Hi everyone,

My name is Samuel and I am the Community Manager of TAAS: Token-as-a-Service
I would first like to apologise for not jumping in this thread earlier. Thing is: I try to concentrate most of my questions/answers in the main thread of our project so that everything remains as clear and neat as possible.

If you would allow me; I would like to provide you with some explanations about the recent situation (The bounties distribution) that we have been facing.

To begin with; let me state that Jamal does not have access to any funds; whatsoever. He is the person in charge of handling/putting all the information about the programs together but all the transactions are made by the executive team.
We are well aware of the "bounty spreadsheet" being closed to public and we are concerned by that matter as much as you are. Please understand that we take this situation very seriously and are deploying the necessary tools to handle it.

87%/90% of the bounties were sent so far; thus leaving us with the remaining 13%/10%; waiting to be processed (we are also waiting on Jamal.)

Some people were concerned about the reason why so little transactions were displayed in the Block Explorer after we stated that the second batch of bounties were sent.
There has been a really slow processing on the ETH blockchain yesterday, mostly because of the enormous amount of transactions generated by the BAT ico who ended up in a matter of minutes; making more than 156,250 ETH to be sent on the memory pool in a short time. This is an external factor provoking an unexpected delay that we can't control.
( You can read more on this here; https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19299738)

I'll repeat myself: we have no gain/profits/interest/reasons to keep the tokens that were allocated to the bounties and we will make sure they all go to their rightful claimer. You will get the bounty that you are entitled to get.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to process the information and work everything out and please; once again; excuse us for any delay that could be caused in the distribution.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Paid in full

Who was paid in full, you? Or all rewards was paid? I'm a bit confused.

And how do you know it was paid in full if the spreadsheet is restricted?

and I thought I was to dumb to open the sheet lol. I was written down, but I dont think it was under the second batch. Let's wait during the next days.

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Paid in full

and I thought I was to dumb to open the sheet lol. I was written down, but I dont think it was under the second batch. Let's wait during the next days.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Paid in full

Paid in full

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Paid in full

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

i look on telegram second batch on the way for payment, so just waiting its take to long time

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Activity: 714
SkyFall

A friend told me that if Jamal runs a campaign it can't be good. Then I saw they raised 6m and I thought well he maybe wrong..

Well guess what.. That moron should not be allowed to do campaigns. Just look at his reputation:
Used to offer escrow services without any prior trading history (topic=1574265.0) and still seems to do so (topic=1694769.msg17004175#msg17004175).
Been involved in account trading (e.g. OrangeSeller).
Also ran a few signature campaigns with rather questionable endings (topic=1658852.msg17025632#msg17025632).

Taskie > He sent a random guy he just have met 0.5 BTC. The guys runs away and investors money is lost. It wouldn't surprise me if he was the 'other guy' or someway affiliated with him. Then claims it was his money..uh uh.

Taas >  An even bigger mess. He gave all his friend with bogus tweets articles large bounties (wouldn't surprise me if were his alts), since he's into account trading too:
Been involved in account trading (e.g. OrangeSeller).https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/full-imps-impulse-coin-social-campaign-earn-up-to-500-imps-a-week-full-1658852

Pages:
Jump to: