Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 115. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
June 11, 2018, 01:38:36 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
When the market is falling, all you can do is to keep calm and relax as the market will not go down to zero. Sooner this will bounce back with a stronger rally to rise the price and you will gain profits for holding your coins
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 01:34:21 AM
You should not panic, you can buy coins at a cheaper price, after a while the market will grow again
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
June 11, 2018, 01:31:48 AM
The best thing that you could do is holding when the market is falling, but if wants to make your funds to be more active then sell them and then buy back when the price at the dip.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 01:18:07 AM
If the market fell down strongly , for me it is an extra reason for even more investment
Activity: 476
June 11, 2018, 01:15:05 AM
I think there is nothing much we can do when the market is falling, The situation normally is beyond our control, The best thing to do therefore is to Hold on to the coins we have and not dump them whatsoever as this will only worsen the situation. You can also take advantage of the situation and buy more coins especially these high quality coins that will regain value overtime and earn you profits, If you cant buy, at least dont sell in this time, you will only make losses
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 11, 2018, 01:09:59 AM
i agree that fact that you remain still calm when market is falling for me that the best thing to do hold and wait the price go up
Activity: 154
June 11, 2018, 01:08:42 AM
First of all, you need to be calm, do not rush and do not sell your altcoins . Any drop in prices is temporary .  You just have to wait
Activity: 233
June 11, 2018, 01:06:35 AM
I think that it is the time to buy new coins and the best time to sell coins when the market rise.
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 12:58:50 AM
In fact, when this happens, I usually think that it is very simple. I will continue to invest when the market comes to bear, and hold them for a long time, until the price rises, I am selling.
Activity: 228
June 11, 2018, 12:56:23 AM
This is a great opportunity for me. Because I missed out on the best time to buy in late March. And now, I will not miss it. Continuing to buy some high quality coin at a much lower cost is a great thing too. I hope the market will return to the moon by the end of this year or next year.
HODL is still the best technique the we can do if we saw that the market is falling.
Yes, I agree. Hold is the best idea when the market is down. It would be appropriate for investors who have identified crypto to be a long-term investment. When the amount of coin is distributed equally and balanced. The next several years will be a great asset that you may surprise.

Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 12:20:39 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
HODL is still the best technique the we can do if we saw that the market is falling. We should not panic for us to avoid more losses. We should be calm and also we should think positive for us to make better decisions.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 11, 2018, 12:17:27 AM
It looks like when the market in conditions that fall. I don't have special tactics. It's just that I choose to hodl. Because if it takes steps to cut loss, I think it would be more risky. Especially for me who is still new and still have much to learn in trading.
Activity: 207
June 11, 2018, 12:08:49 AM
Anyone here making money with the altcoins dropping?  If so, i assume buy it at big dips... then sell once you make a set percentage like 10 or 30 percent?
Good idea, you should test it. If in December last year. I would choose Hodl, but at this time of turmoil. I trust the ICO. A quality ICO can solve the "volatility" problem of the market at this time. Maintaining the value of your capital, and booming as the market returns to recovery and growth.
Activity: 95
June 11, 2018, 12:01:35 AM
The best time to buy stock is when markets are declining. Yet many investors simply don't have the emotional wherewithal to do so. selling puts is one way to alleviate the problem.
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 10:00:34 PM
Hi all,
Thanks
Indeed, the best thing to do is to hold. We should not panic just because major cryptomarket is falling, that's just oart of every coins' market value volatility and nothing's new with this scenario. Like what usually happens with the declines, their market value will eventually increase and patience is a virtue. I do believe that selling won't be a good decision just because you are woried of the backdrops.
in a down market situation, we need to use tactics that are able to re-restore market conditions and return to normal as usual. and for that, I recommend using holding tactics to help future market recovery. to become a reliable coin and to be proud when it comes to it.
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 10:00:11 PM
When markets are falling. I prefer to hodl. Because this way is safer than having to cut loss. I hodl to cost more. And the time is also not my limit. Sometimes the old sometimes hodl should not so long ago.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
June 10, 2018, 09:53:01 PM
Anyone here making money with the altcoins dropping?  If so, i assume buy it at big dips... then sell once you make a set percentage like 10 or 30 percent?
Activity: 24
June 10, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
I have followed the crypto market at least for a few years and my observations confirms that those moments most times relate to ethereum cashing carried out by teams which require paying costs.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
June 10, 2018, 04:39:50 PM
Hi all,
Thanks
I think this is still normal because crypto like this, the price is always changing depending on the sale and purchase then it's fair if the market is declining because maybe for now people like to be in ICO
so hold and wait for how deep the fall of the market, the market will be able to rise again
Just a matter of time
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 04:32:42 PM
I have 3 tactics for bearish market. First, it's turn my attention to perspective ICO's and invest all my money for crypto. Second strategy, it's margin trading BTC, catch a few hundreds moves. And, of course, last one - its HODL anytime, be strong and do not let emotions control yourself!
Jump to: