Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 116. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 04:25:09 PM
The best thing to do when the market is falling is  just to be patient and  wait for the market reaction. Because with panic sells, you can get only  lost. So, In a falling trend don't panic just hold,because the market always pounce back.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

I would hold if i were you but there are some people who make money even when the market falls as there aren't all altcoins fall but most of the altcoins are negative. It's risky but if you need to be experienced to make profit otherwise holding is the right option.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
June 10, 2018, 04:03:55 PM
another good point that I forget for newbies, follow some good faucet like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2015high-paybonus-bitcoin-faucet-5-daily-claim-up-to-5k-satoshi-1287432 or freebitcoin, because you can earn a lot more during this market crash!
Since the value of reward is strictly related to btc buyed by faucet (or to a fixed value) you can receive a strong advantage to follow this faucet and earn your first satoshi!!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 03:19:43 PM
When the situation is so obvious, I mean the falling, it can be a good idea to buy tether, to keep the value of your portfolio, and buy back the tokens, when the crash is over. If I can't decide for sure, which direction the market goes, just hodl.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
June 10, 2018, 03:17:00 PM
best tactic when market is falling (like now, see some top 10 coins with -12%) is not panic.
you can benefit by this market crash just sell and buying more coins. its a little bit risk but if you avoid the lower point on a graphs, achieve some profit become easy. anyway not focus on price, this could lead to stupid actions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
June 10, 2018, 03:13:22 PM
Sell when falling into USDT, then change back once reached the bottom. Following the buy wall and sell wall is important is this aspect.
You can HODL, but you will lose out on this chance to gain more coins.
I guess that there is one more good and easy strategy. Just go to the exchange with margin and short x1 or x2 without selling.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 01:59:14 PM
When the market falls my strategy is very simple. I try to buy the coins I need at the lowest price, and then I wait for the price to recover.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 10, 2018, 11:26:21 AM
 I do think the best thing that you can do if the market is falling is hold your coins and wait the right moment to sell it. Market correction is normal after all, we need more patience when we hold our coin. I do believe you wont lose anything if you not sell it so dont worry market will be better eventually. If you think its best to sell your coin to stop losses maybe you should take a break and reviewing you own coins and what is the current state of the project of the coin you hold, If you think they are still doing good then i would really recommend you to hold cause there is still opportunity there but if you think there is something wrong and this is not good then i do think its right to sell your coins.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 11:20:52 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
It is good for a crypto user to be calm always. You can just HODL your crypto if you think and know that your coin has the potential of gaining value in the long run and also if you are a long term hodler. The best thing to do when the market is falling is to fill your bag with these potential coins because there is no doubt that the market will fly high again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 11:19:25 AM
Hodl tactics, the best and does not require eternal monitoring of prices on the stock exchanges,because nothing depends on it for you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
June 10, 2018, 11:15:05 AM
I think best tactic when market is falling is to not panic and wait for better times  Smiley
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 10:45:29 AM
Just HODL, In my experience I got very upset when I sell at low price and then the coin grow up very fast
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 10:13:24 AM
Trading or investing in cryptocurrencies is a psychological war against yourself. Stock traders often say that investing in traditional markets requires severe mental discipline. Discipline is manifested in the fact to control myself when the market is volatile, to refrain from hasty decisions and to follow a strategy. If traditional trade requires strict discipline, then trading cryptocurrencies requires the mental fortitude of a Jedi. The crypto market is more volatile than any other market in history. You have to look up to Yoda, who meditates on the top of the mountain under the meteor shower. So, stay calm and keep a clear mind.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
June 10, 2018, 09:29:20 AM
Hi all,
Thanks
if you still have enough extra money,  you can buy more coin and keep the coin until the right time. You can sell it when the price is good enough for you. This is my strategy when the market falling, but if you don't have more extra money, you just hold your saving coin and waiting until the market going better.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 09:21:35 AM
Hi all,
Thanks
Not really much of a tactics here.Just make decissions on your own.If you see the market to go down,hold most of your cash and wait till it recover.Yes,it could take long time,but it will worth it.If you need money right now,you can withdraw some amount of cash at the high potential price at the moment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
We can fix it, I think.  The only option is to support the market. The more holding, the more buying. Then it will be possible to regulate the movement of the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 09:12:06 AM
People have come up with so many different strategies and tactics, but in any case, the meaning of these actions leads to the fact that now you need to analyze the market and understand what to do now to buy or sell, and then to act further.
Activity: 223
June 10, 2018, 09:10:23 AM
Thats the right thing to do my friend if the market is still dropping ,holding is the best when you are investing buy low sell high to get profit on it .
Activity: 42
June 10, 2018, 09:03:35 AM
Some attempts to take a risky step as short circuit of their bitcoins. We can see that when marketcap fluctuates, it just becomes less and less even if he goes up because many of these whales to use him with the help a swing trades.
Activity: 91
June 10, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
When the market falls I go here in the airdrop thread and laugh about the people there who give away all their data and I'm glad that I have something funny to read and not only red can see on coinmarketcap
Jump to: