Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 121. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

When the market falls, the tactic of avoiding losses is by holding it up, try not to panic and do not worry too much because the market is sure to improve.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 11:16:29 AM
The best tactic in such moments is not investing in a panic. The most important thing is calmness. And all the rest is an analysis of all projects of interest, which in potential can help you earn not bad money.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 11:13:35 AM
When the market falls, you should remain calm if you have invested and wait for the rise. If you do not have coins, then at the time of the fall - this is a good way to earn by buying coins at a low price
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 11:07:52 AM
Whenever the market is falling, I take the decision never to sell off all my coins. All I do is to even stop looking at my protfolio and frequent checking of prices. Anyways, this metgod is not good for you when you want to be in an active trading. That one, you'll need constant market monitoring. You also need to be fast and quick (I mean dont leave the coin there forna very long time because you'll stand a risk of loosing. You've got to be vigilant in tumes of market fall).
Activity: 602
June 05, 2018, 04:51:58 AM
Only hold, because there is no point in withdrawing the savings in a panic, the market will recover anyway.
Quite right, this is the right decision, because the market is volatile, and after the recession, growth will necessarily follow. Also, with capital available, you can buy some coins when market prices are lowered.
Activity: 448
June 05, 2018, 04:44:28 AM
If you like to take risks, you can sell your coins and get a tether when you see the prices drop. But if the prices start to rise, you will be hurt. I think as a long term investment and do not sell anything Smiley
Activity: 504
June 05, 2018, 04:03:09 AM
When the market is red, I just wait and I get tired of it because I'm constantly losing money. It needs to be fixed now, but it gets worse every day.
Activity: 116
June 05, 2018, 04:00:01 AM
Only hold, because there is no point in withdrawing the savings in a panic, the market will recover anyway.
Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 03:57:42 AM
Don't panic when the market goes down because it will only cost you more money. I think it's a good time to buy when the price is low, because the market will go up again, we just need to hold it for a long time.
Activity: 68
June 05, 2018, 03:52:28 AM
When you don't know enough about this market, I think you should continue to hold your tokens because the market will not continue to fall. If the token you are investing in is good enough, then you don’t have to worry about it. You just need to Hold it for a long time, then you will be rewarded.
Activity: 100
June 05, 2018, 03:48:23 AM
When the market fell, I simply sold my portfolio and bought dollar bonds that were least volatile during periods of volatility. Mr. Hodrin is sometimes too upset, especially when I see my portfolio disappearing. The USDT method has helped me a lot in the last few weeks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 03:46:12 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

If you're coin has a good potential , the best thing to do is holding it for a couple of months and wait for it to pump again , avoid panic selling when the market is falling . Buying some good coins while the market is falling is also a good strategy it also helps you to maximize your investment in crypto.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 03:44:26 AM
Hi all,
Thanks

If you have a good budget, the best advice I can give you is to keep buying. In this way you will reduce both your basket and your earnings during the ascension periods. Besides, I do not want to go without saying that it is useful to stay away from panic sales during this period.
Activity: 350
June 05, 2018, 03:41:21 AM
The main rule is not to drop everything at a price that does not suit you. You must continue to wait for the rise, which will always be.
Activity: 87
June 05, 2018, 03:38:30 AM
When the market falls, I will not feel panicked. Instead, I will continue to buy some cryptocurrencies. And wait patiently for the market to pick up. Because I know that the market is falling now, but the market will always rise in the future.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 05, 2018, 03:15:52 AM
My tactics when market is falling are dont sell, just hold and buy more in the dip.
Activity: 6
June 05, 2018, 03:09:02 AM
I think is good thing to put stop loss on 5% under the top gain. You will rebuy when it hits -10% or more. Just look at fibonaci if you understand the graphs. At the begining you will make some mistakes but in the end if you dont sell at loss you are allways winning.
Activity: 462
June 05, 2018, 03:06:10 AM
Hi all,
Thanks

My activity during the time market fall rely on trying to find some new opportunities to earn money. This is not a way for quick money of course. But I put strategical foundation for my future work.
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 05:59:29 PM
When the markets fails i buy more cryptocurrency
Activity: 134
June 04, 2018, 05:58:51 PM
When the market falls you should be calm and do not panic selling. You may continue because you can not sell your token if the token value is lower. Your assets will be lower and your investment can lose money every time you sell your token. If I where you have to buy more to have a large amount of coins and in the future, if the coins get a higher value in the future maybe you will have a big advantage. In investing, remember you should always be patient all the time. Invest in ICO and after the storm sells high (after their storm must be higher than during a storm).
Jump to: