Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 126. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 03:18:09 AM
I think it is. But only a sharp drop is the opportunity. If this is a small adjustment, then you cannot easily get on the train. Especially like this year's market, a long period of decline is inevitable. Need to wait very patiently.
Activity: 33
May 30, 2018, 03:14:51 AM
The best tactic in the fall of prices, is to transfer to the cache. Only if you predict that the price will continue to decline. And all trading games usually end badly for inexperienced people.
Activity: 114
May 30, 2018, 03:09:19 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
I think this is still normal and this incident has already happened. I advise you to hold some coins you have. and wait until the price returns to normal.
Activity: 75
May 30, 2018, 02:59:45 AM
I do not know who, but I have a tactic to sit and wait, at least the slightest amendment in the market. There are of course an option to go there that soon will rise in price, but I don't run the risk of usually.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
May 30, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
The only tactic when the market is falling is dont ever panic and take advantage of the cheap price of the market. If you panic then you will lose asset however if you are strong enough then you take advantage of cheap price then you'll gain profit in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 02:47:48 AM
If there is free money and strong nerves, then you can buy crypto currency, in bitcoin, but if there is fear or doubt, you can simply hold your portfolio. Now in the loser there will be only one who in a panic will sell their tokens, so be patient and wait when prices go up.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
May 30, 2018, 02:46:20 AM
My tactic in the fall of the market is simply to wait for growth.  I do not put a stop-loss, because I hold coins.  It seems to me that stop-loss is necessary for those who trade coins or keep them in the middle.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
May 30, 2018, 02:39:35 AM
When market is falling you should be calm down and hodl your coins! Of course, do not panic sell. Read news about your coins, because you might read something positive about it or negative. Just relax and drink some coffee then return.
Activity: 158
May 30, 2018, 02:36:08 AM
The best option when a market falls is to remain calm and wait, and you can also buy some promising tokens that can be sold more expensive.
Activity: 105
May 30, 2018, 02:28:15 AM
The author created the theme at the right time, in January of this year, when all the altcoins were at their peak! I'm happy for him if he put stop loss and came out at the peak of the down market! After such falls, I think everyone will put a stop loss!
Activity: 378
May 30, 2018, 02:20:21 AM
Yes, this is a good time to hold your coins, let alone crypto has improved, crypto has awakened our spirits again to be optimistic about this increase. While the price is still cheap it may be even better if you buy more coins, then you hold it too, with the development of the coin market you will immediately develop. By the time the price is high all, you will get many benefits.
Activity: 114
May 30, 2018, 02:02:54 AM
My tactics when the market falls is to hold the coins I already have and buy some coins that have a profitable potential. As simple as that.
Activity: 126
May 30, 2018, 01:59:07 AM
do not waste your money because of panic sell, wait patiently until you get profit from the price when you buy the coin. do not force to sell if you lose
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
May 30, 2018, 01:53:54 AM
HODL and buy more. Make sure you know what you are investing in before making a big purchase. But the best tactic is to never invest what you cant afford to lose. If you have to take a loss take it, you probably will lose money but you won some experience.
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 01:52:29 AM
It depend on what coin did you hold. If it strong enough to recover, I think you can keep hold it. And I think market falling is still have chance to recover back again. It's different when you invest in ICOs and then the price keep falling and failed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 01:33:59 AM
Various parties have not yet analyzed that the Cryptocurrency phenomenon triggered by Bitcoin is a momentary phenomenon, or the cool word is the Bubble phenomenon.
Why are you calling bubbles? Because like a soap bubble, can at any time break and crumble ..

hold until the market returns to normal, in order to avoid losses.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 01:24:55 AM
just stay still keep your self at ease. be patience this happens all the time if you are a long term you either hold it for a time and then sell it when market goes rise up again. just like with  investment wait for the opportunuties. it takes time earning profit no shorcuts.
Activity: 462
May 30, 2018, 12:41:33 AM
In the period of the fall of the market, I prefer to work with airdrops, start earning coins, while there are profitable offers. I also invest in the purchase of coins some of the available funds.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 05:33:23 PM
Hold the cryptocurrency, the market decline is normal. Growth is possible, keep your coins in order to sell them in time.
Activity: 154
May 29, 2018, 02:58:27 PM
Investing at the bottom of the market is a much more sensible move. It's always possible to make a pump and take your fall from falling.
Jump to: