Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 152. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
As a newcomer, you can't clearly analyze the direction of this market, then I suggest that you continue to hold your currency when it falls because the market is very volatile and you see it falling today, maybe tomorrow It will rise up.
Activity: 126
April 26, 2018, 05:21:50 AM
I think when the market falls, we should hold our own cryptocurrency and do nothing. If you have enough money, you can use this opportunity to buy some of your favorite cryptocurrencies. Wait patiently for the arrival of the market.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 05:18:49 AM
We should all educate ourselves why it is better to Hodl, than to cash out a small profit. But smart people do not just hold they take advantadge of the ups and downs.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 02:33:03 AM
Turn your altcoins into Tether, or into btc/eth as these will not lose all of their value compared to some altcoins.
April 26, 2018, 02:30:46 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

It depends on you. If you are TRUE "HODLER", just take a cup tea, don't care about it. Turn off the computer, go out and enjoy the life. Market falling is not strange. The market goes down and will go up again. You needn't be worry. I want to say that patience is an important factor. Don't panic, keep calm and solve the problem. That's the key. Or you can turn it into your opportunity, just buy top coin with cheap price. You know most bitcoin millionaires are good at waiting?

Activity: 700
April 26, 2018, 02:19:39 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
The problem is that the fact that the market falls, you can learn only after it fell. The price may fall by a few percent, and then grow by 50. It is impossible to guess how the price itself will lead in the future, so it's pointless to develop a strategy of behavior in a falling market.
Why do you not research regarding the history market instead of wait the result after this fall time?
I know almost the trader hate the loss, but you have to see the reason make you lose that amount instead of only expect the whale continues to make you lose more money.
Honestly, it is truly a bad choice, a stupid decision.
Besides that, nothing is pointless if you genuinely want to find the solution to solve your problem.

You have to understand the indicator pattern when we can cutloss and buy back the coins, if we just fixate on some coins, then your analysis will be useless because trigger trend still continues towards the price decline very quickly. do not need much complaining because altcoin will remain reactive for sell and wait for the reflection trend.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
April 26, 2018, 02:04:20 AM
Hi all,
Thanks
The problem is that the fact that the market falls, you can learn only after it fell. The price may fall by a few percent, and then grow by 50. It is impossible to guess how the price itself will lead in the future, so it's pointless to develop a strategy of behavior in a falling market.
Why do you not research regarding the history market instead of wait the result after this fall time?
I know almost the trader hate the loss, but you have to see the reason make you lose that amount instead of only expect the whale continues to make you lose more money.
Honestly, it is truly a bad choice, a stupid decision.
Besides that, nothing is pointless if you genuinely want to find the solution to solve your problem.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 07:02:34 PM
Its easy for me to keep calm becouse I havent invest a lot, just airdrops, bounties and a bit of ethereum, so I`m happy about market now, whatever
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
April 25, 2018, 06:57:33 PM
When market is falling there are 3 tactics I use, First is to sell high and buy low to increase my holdings (works 50% of the time) if it doesn't work I usually switch to other coins and never come back to the one I sold if it is not lower than my selling point, Second is I cost average my holding by buying the dip of the dip of the dip and trying to be patient for it to recover but this needs research and confidence in a coin so you can hold it and buy some more, third is plainly holding and riding the wave. It depends on the scenario which tactics I use.
Activity: 224
April 25, 2018, 06:55:17 PM
There is only one way when the market falls, we are determined to hold them. The more we fall, the more we hold and buy more. The Crypto market is never shattered, be calm and patiently hold on to it again.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
In my opinion, when the market falls better not to do anything, if you do not understand its behavior and can not analyze what caused the fall! More often than not beginners lose money precisely because of a panic!
Activity: 180
April 25, 2018, 06:26:08 PM
sell everything at the beginning of the fall in prices on the market, and buy later much cheaper. here is and the entire tactic
Activity: 308
April 25, 2018, 06:25:32 PM
Hi all,
Thanks

Just keep on holding your coin because decreasing of price does not mean that it will happen forever, the prices will still recover after a few months or weeks depending on the demand.
Activity: 98
April 25, 2018, 06:21:25 PM
I think when the coin drops you have to do Buy more. That means you have to make a gradual purchase. Make sure you know what you are investing before making a major purchase. But the best tactic is never to invest what you can not get rid of. If you have to take a loss, you may lose money but you win some experience. If you make a gradual purchase when the price falls, you can earn a lot when the price goes up.
Activity: 140
April 25, 2018, 06:10:21 PM
Hi all,
Thanks

I think there are two moves that people usually do. It's either sell those coins that would dump in value before they even do, with the consideration that you won't lose capital or you would gain, even a little. The other tactic is to hold. Be patient and hold. I say that because that would make sure that you would have your investment intact without danger of it being put in a situation where you would have to do business only to experience a loss in the end.
Activity: 314
April 25, 2018, 06:08:49 PM
When you start investing last two months with a small amount of price in the market and falls down again don't panic to sell it. Just keep thinking that you should hold and keep calm always think that because we know that anytime the price of our coins will increase soon. Just like now I see the other currency has a little bit increase in this month.
April 25, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
Hi all,
Thanks

The only thing you can do while the market is still falling is to hold your coin for a very long time in order to reduce the probability of losing a huge amount of profit, there are people who are panick on selling their coins when the market is falling and that's the reason for them to lose more profit.
Activity: 568
Merit: 18
Goldeth.io
April 25, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
my advice for you a beginner in the world of altcoin or bitcoin traders, if indeed you have already bought coin altcoin, then better you both hold, you wait for the right moment and besabar, to gain profit in time, prioritize your own predictions.
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 25, 2018, 06:03:57 PM
If your coin is really doing that bad and you still do not have to sell anything riggt now then holding will be your best option. It is not always the best thing to hold but if you do not need to make any haste decisions then just wait.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 25, 2018, 06:01:23 PM
When the market is falling, it falls, there is little or totally nothing we can do about it since crypto is free ad cannot be easily manipulated.The most reasonable thing to do however is to trust the coin you invested in and hold on to it till the value is recovered
Jump to: