Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 156. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 09:51:42 PM
There is a very simple tactic, HODL! Do not panic and in no case do not sell your coins, you will lose more money than you get. Be patient, gentlemen.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
April 23, 2018, 09:47:12 PM
I don't know if this is really doing good for me in terms of maximizing my profits or I am just too hard headed and stick to my hard balls and just hodl. I seemed to have difficulty cutting paper losses and I seldom used it. But all in all I am still in very big profits with my holdings so far.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 09:43:57 PM
buy lots of tokens / alternative coins / coin and then hold it and if the price is right, sell them all Smiley
Activity: 95
April 23, 2018, 09:43:12 PM
Stay calm and relax is the best tatic now. However, if you still have money, it will be chance to buy favourite coins. If it is at loss value, you should sell it, but if it is not, just see what happens before making decision.  Wink
Activity: 124
April 23, 2018, 05:51:31 PM
The best choice in this situation is to hold coins.  I do not advise you to sell coins at a low price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
April 23, 2018, 05:24:59 PM
If you feel that something is going wrong so you should to close your position e.i. to sell you assets.
Market will give new opportunities to earn money again. Cut your loses anyway.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 05:15:07 PM
when prices in the market begin to fall you are better to hold it and if you have money when the price is down, that's when a good chance to buy a coin at a cheap price
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 05:03:17 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
Just relax don't let your emotions controls you because you may end up panic seller, just be patient and holding is the better way don't pull the trigger wait for the right moment.
if this time it is better hodl, because if seen from the beginning of the month until now, the market has begun to show a graph of significant price increases, so be patient
Activity: 224
April 23, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
In fact, large market falls do not occur very often. This is due to a significant revaluation of the market or we can say "overheating" of the market. The rest of the time the market is growing. You may not believe it. But this is a fact that follows the fundamental nature of the market. Short sale of shares or "short". Got its name because of a market decline, as a rule, happen dramatically and quickly, proceed a short period of time, and the prices are then very quickly return to previous levels. This way of making a profit on the falling market is closer to traders.
Activity: 350
April 23, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
You have two options, either quietly refers to it, and just patiently wait, or buy coins after the fall. Sell just is not worth it, because this action you will lose money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 04:53:16 PM
That's right, you need to analyze each of the coins, and do not leave it either too soon or too late. But there are situations in the market when technical and fundamental analysis practically do not work. In this case, place a stop loss. Well, if the price went below the purchase price, in any case not to sell in the minus. At least I don't.
Activity: 392
April 23, 2018, 04:45:24 PM
When the market is rapidly falling you do not need to panic and try to buy at significant historical lows because you do not know at what moment the price will break from the support line and get to the top, but you need to take into account the fundamental analysis (most likely when investing in the crypto currency you must more use fundamental  analysis)
Activity: 350
April 23, 2018, 04:41:55 PM
The situation in the cryptography market is unstable. When the market falls, I prefer to wait for a pullback and buy coins cheap for me.
Activity: 364
April 23, 2018, 03:24:50 PM
You don’t have any choose without hold the coin. As a newbie you ever not face that type of situation, It’s a highly volatile market so you should hold your patience not you coin, than just hold your coin. This currency has great success and failure if you don’t take right step. Every investor especially experience invest know how to utilize this market so they just hold the coin and when the right time come they just sell the coin silently.  To become successful in this market your must have ability to hold your patience for long time than you can able to see the magic of this currency. 
So don’t invest or sell without more observe the market, don’t fall your patience. 
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 10:40:52 AM
Hello everyone! In my opinion, patience and calmness are the most basic tactics in the fall of the market. We must remember that the correction will end and the market will go up, and everything will be fine. And if it is difficult to calm down, you need to take yourself with analysis and research.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
April 23, 2018, 02:21:55 AM

I don't think if there are any special tactics to use when the market id falling, its just a test on how much you believe in the coin that you chose to invest in. he best thing to do is to keep it together and hold on as long as possible.
Activity: 140
April 23, 2018, 02:16:24 AM
I think your approach is correct. The best thing you can do when you don't know what to do is to not do it. The market plummeted in the first few months, but it has now begun to recover. I think the bull market will come soon. It is a very correct practice for you not to sell your currency.
Activity: 54
April 23, 2018, 02:15:45 AM
Cost average down if you're holding and start accumulating buying right here is a good entry to start.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 23, 2018, 02:14:19 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
Just relax don't let your emotions controls you because you may end up panic seller, just be patient and holding is the better way don't pull the trigger wait for the right moment.
Activity: 88
April 23, 2018, 02:07:01 AM
when the market price falls, I choose to buy gradually, and sell it gradually when it's up trend, that's the strategy that I use, in addition to long-term investment in ethereum
Jump to: