Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 35. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 11:22:12 PM
Of course hold your coins. If you start selling, you'll just lose your investment .
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:48:16 PM
My tactics of behavior in the fall of markets, less look into wallet(not to waste nerves) and continue to do job,but do not forget to follow the course of cryptocurrency and news.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 09:11:13 AM
Stop loss is an excellent tactic with no loss or with minimal losses. I also have coins on the exchange, but I put up a take profit. it will be necessary to think carefully if I have done everything correctly. However, the market will undoubtedly unfold and we will all be in profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
August 27, 2018, 09:04:34 AM
The best way to take advantage of the falling market is through playing shorts and longs as in futures market. It is best and profitable to go future trading during such period. If you are not comfortable with short term trade or day trade, get out of the cryptos or get into tether to save your coins from any possible future drop.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 12:41:13 AM
When you have a bear market the most important thing to do is protect your capital.  Once the market has found a bottom then you need to step in while dollar cost averaging.  This way if you buy in to early you don't get rekt. 
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 12:27:02 AM
Tactics in the fall of the market is a long-term investment.If you sell, you will only get losses.
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
At the time that the market is falling ,you have to buy more potential altcoin, hold your coins, this will be the benefits for you later in the future the market rise again
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 05:16:56 PM
Personally, I only gather when the market is bearish and sell when bullish. The best strategy is to hold and wait for a rebound a few days or months ahead because the crypto market will only grow if you wait for the next few years.
Yeah, I think it's a gist of the discussion. We need to wait for the market to rebound before selling anything, and now we need to hodl or buy some good coins while they are cheap.
Activity: 700
August 26, 2018, 12:56:48 PM
No matter the market falls or it grows important to keep the cold head, do not rush to do the operation. You need to determine for yourself points for sale and for purchase and follow your plan, and not change it many times a day.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 12:43:00 PM
The main tactic is to stay calm. There is nothing worse than trying to change the situation in a panic. It is important to understand the basic rules, the market is managed. And if you are not an experienced trader who can make money in the fall it's better to wait.
Activity: 137
August 26, 2018, 12:40:02 PM
It is necessary to remain calm and have enough patience. The best choice is HODL.
Activity: 275
August 26, 2018, 11:18:39 AM
Tactics, strategies, and plans are the most common thinks that comes into our mind when something went wrong. Now the biggest example is the falling market. This is very tragic, imagine the continuous fall of the market. And the most common question we asked is what should we do. What we should do is stop doing Crypto. Instead let's watch. There's no perfect plan, tactics, or strategies in these time around. What is important is our ability to observe and react at the same time. But how, you'll learn through experience. So keep on track and be patient.
Activity: 378
August 26, 2018, 11:16:46 AM
I love when the market turns red, it means there is an opportunity to buy more crypto . This way you will get the coin at a lower value and when it starts to pump, you can maximize your profits.
Activity: 114
August 26, 2018, 11:15:55 AM
The best strategy for falling is to convert into bitcoins or USDT, and try not to pay attention to the price of coins every day.
Activity: 105
August 26, 2018, 11:11:37 AM
The best tactics when market is falling is just to not sell any coins, just trade them, increase the amount of coins by simple trading depending upon daily up and down trending.
Activity: 202
August 26, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
namely by using opportunity. look for additional capital to buy bitcoin and altcoin then hold it until the price rises again. because we will get rich with a memeng. therefore, there is no need to panic with the downward market situation
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 11:10:33 AM
In my opinion, during the fall of the market, the main thing is not to panic and sell coins, because the market will then recover and you can lose a lot
Activity: 138
August 26, 2018, 11:10:10 AM
The best tactics for this time is actively trading when the market becomes unstable.
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 11:08:27 AM
When the market is falling down, the only reasonable advice is to hold your coins if you don't want to lose what you get. Of course, this is difficult, especially if you are in a need for money, That's why invest only that ampunt of money that you can affrod to lose.
Activity: 39
August 26, 2018, 10:57:38 AM
I think in a situation like this it is best to expect profits in an uptrend but to be smart and make profits when it moves down is the best way for traders you will not lose this way.
Pages:
Jump to: