Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 37. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 12:31:15 PM
That's OK. This is the same as with ordinary money, we can often see how the dollar falls in price, but nothing he then again gaining momentum and even with more hard work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 257
August 25, 2018, 10:40:49 AM
The best thing to do when the market falls is to trade. I should also say that it is very difficult because stay in reverse is very easy when the market is falling.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 10:07:02 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

I'm not familiar on crypto currency investment but I think the strategy to apply when the market is falling is to hold investment and wait for the market to recover so we can start selling in higher price for us to recover our investment capital.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
There is one wonderful tactic that can very seriously help you earn enough to actually get some money in a falling market, I think that everyone in the forum knows this in general, I'm talking about trading and short positions.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 25, 2018, 09:58:47 AM
I have one basic tactic when the market falls, and it's tactic - just to hold all the coins. And now the situation is such that it forces us to simply wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 84
August 25, 2018, 09:57:37 AM
Patience is the key to success. The biggest tactic when the market falls is to be patient. The market falls in a short period of time. In general, the market is recovering shortly. Choose the bright ones from the cheap altcoins when the market falls.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 25, 2018, 09:46:37 AM
Technical analysis have always been of immense help in times like that, once I look ar the charts and see the trend is going more of downwards to the previous support, I will quickly sell in other to hedge and buy at or near the support level, this is known as value protection strategy
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 09:44:24 AM
As the market is falling, my strategy is to hold on to the potential currencies and choose good currencies to continue investing. I will have the opportunity to buy good currencies at low prices. I believe we will get good returns from investments at this time.
Activity: 119
August 25, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
When the market price falls, you should grab this opportunity to buy more investment. The market will recover and you will be in profit.
Activity: 43
August 25, 2018, 06:05:04 AM
I personally always keep some euro / dollar on exchange platforms, when the secondary market is collpasing, I invest, for example now is a good time to put money, if it returns
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 06:45:09 PM
my tactic - as soon as the price reduction starts - is to sell my investments. and I am very glad that in the winter sold all investments.
Activity: 55
August 24, 2018, 06:44:20 PM
in my opinion, now is the time to hold all the bitcoin and altcoin we have. because of the unstable market conditions, it is better for us to hold the altcoin and bitcoin we have. and we wait until the market conditions stabilize.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 24, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
Don't do unmotivated moves and evade cloudy projects, it's a very tough time for ICOs. Better refer to only on trusted signals.
Not getting out of the trade that was purchased within the week should not be one of your methods for making a successful trades.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
August 24, 2018, 06:31:48 PM
Don't do unmotivated moves and evade cloudy projects, it's a very tough time for ICOs. Better refer to only on trusted signals.
Activity: 350
August 24, 2018, 05:58:51 PM
During the fall of the market it is necessary to buy. But do it carefully. For example, they bought 5% of the EHT for $ 275, and put out another limit purchase order for 5% at $ 175. This is in case of the second bottom.
Activity: 84
August 24, 2018, 05:58:03 PM
Hi, the tactics when market is falling is to acquire more coin if there is money to do that and if there is no money to acquire more coin, just make sure you hold the one you already have.
Activity: 52
August 24, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
If possible, invest in bitcoin until the price is too high. The most important thing is not to panic.
Activity: 52
August 24, 2018, 05:47:23 PM
Bitcoin will grow, but it takes patience because what we see now is depressing, bitcoin will grow in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 24, 2018, 05:38:48 PM
Hi lol we got only one tactic HODL!And dont panic becose if we start to sale all crypto what we have to get out with zero then market go falling more,whole  market depend on peoples like in piramid if all sale then all drop!Im hodl all my crypto for better time no need to sale for cheap!
Activity: 406
August 24, 2018, 05:38:20 PM
Well definitely have you bought tokens at a high price I think we should wait for the time when you can go , and to not worry about looking at the balance I think we should relax from the exchange
Pages:
Jump to: