Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 71. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 06:07:47 AM
with any price drop, I'm not in a hurry to sell my altcoins , I will wait until the market grows again
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 27, 2018, 06:05:13 AM
Best strategy is to make sure you have plenty of fiat and BTC to be a buyer during the dips...
Activity: 132
July 27, 2018, 06:02:49 AM
Needless to say, when the market is down, the best strategy is to sell your encryption immediately and wait for the price to be sold before buying.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 05:58:54 AM
The best campaign when the market falls is the hold, this campaign has helped many people escape the most difficult situation of the market, patience is the key to your success.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
July 27, 2018, 05:48:24 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
When you notice tgat market is falling, think positively and make a plan. You need to invest more at that time because the lesser you buy or invest coin the higher chances that you will get a higher value. Din't be afraid if you experience downfall of any coin because it is normal. Monitor coins and research about it.
Activity: 322
July 27, 2018, 05:45:13 AM
Depends on the coin I'm holding ,for example. Sometimes it's worth selling than waiting for a better time. When the market falls, you need to be patient and not make rash actions. At such moments, people lose their money.
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 04:58:48 AM
The tactic that many people use in the current market downturn is to buy as many good quality coins at the top, then hold them in the long run. Next, they follow the events in ICO as their additional income. At a time when market prices have risen steadily and are already profitable, that's when it comes to harvesting them.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 04:44:55 AM
When the market falls I prefer not to trade at all. It is better to transfer all your funds to Ethereum and just wait for growth.

Why ethereum? All these falls can end one day by the greatest crashes of all time. And many altcoins can go down without never standing up again. And in this caase Bitcoin seems more safer than others, isn't it?
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
July 27, 2018, 04:22:03 AM
My tactics when the market is falling is holding it and not making a panic situation of that reason to put some patience because it will surely increase by the time it will rise up it's value in the market. And when it reaches the lowest value in the market I usually add some money to my investments to make more profit after the end of the year.
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 27, 2018, 04:19:10 AM
Investing in altcoin requires calm and patience. Grin Grin
When the price goes down, you don't have to do anything, you just have to wait and wait for the price to go up again.
Activity: 117
July 27, 2018, 04:17:29 AM
In all situation we should remain calm and set the best strategy for us. As a trader cut loss is the best option that I could pick and different with investors they have other option to accumulate or hold.
Activity: 132
July 27, 2018, 04:12:03 AM
 when it comes to market falls, there is almost nothing we can o about it especially if we have no influence to the market, The bounties arent paying much at these moments and  most people are making losses, the sober thing to do therefore is to hold on to the coins till the market recovers , there is no need at all to sell at a loss
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

the most important stay calm, do not be emotional and do not panic. if you feel nervous and panicked at one time then you will not get anything. At times like this yag we need is calm, if we calm then we can think lucid and think long.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 03:53:21 AM
Hi all,
Thanks

Best tactics when the market is failing is to hold. Holding will prevent you to actually cut your loss in your portfolio and it will give you a better view in the market by not  acting rashly in the ever changing market of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 71
July 27, 2018, 03:45:58 AM
 So when declines happens the market value will eventually increase and patience is a virtue. The best thing to do is hold on,  no cost for panic just because  cryptomarket is falling.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 27, 2018, 03:18:14 AM
When the market falls I prefer not to trade at all. It is better to transfer all your funds to Ethereum and just wait for growth.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 02:33:32 AM
My strategy for the market to fall is patience, patience, and patience. Don't make a wrong decision because of a panic. As a cryptor, you must know the risks you need when you join the encryption. The encryption market is falling normally. Be sure to stay calm and wait for the right time.
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 02:22:44 AM
Hodl on this market no longer works. You ask why? Because the decline never stops, so it makes more sense to sell and buy again. This is the best method. Good luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 27, 2018, 02:18:21 AM
I'm used to holding whenever the market is falling, I hold my coins to overcome and it remains the tactics I will ever use. Many begginers in crypto do engaged in panic sell when their prices are getting down, which will later make them regret. I'll say just HOLD.

...or You can be professional and hedge it with short BTC.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 27, 2018, 02:16:12 AM
I prefer safe investing. When I was trading every day, sometimes I lost part of my Deposit. I came to the conclusion that the safest way to earn money is a long-term investment. If you invest then you will have a lot more time to correct mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: