Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 76. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 12:01:15 PM
If you stayed with a decent stock of coins that fall in price, then sell 25% of it. The rest just postpone for later. The market after a while will turn back. Yes, it can be very long, but what can you do.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

When market is falling there's no other option than holding, do not sell low. My tactic is if that coin will go down dip i will buy more so i can make a huge profit when it pumps. This is what am i doing. Hope this will help 😉
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 11:47:16 AM
On falling market altcoins are walling faster compared to BTC. So you can sell alts and buy BTC instead. Another option is cash out in USDT or even make some short trades if you know how to do that.
In general I don't recommend short positions at all
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 11:42:19 AM
I am sure that the summer will also be with a downward trend in the crypto currency market, above 8000-9000 for bitcoin we will not rise! It is necessary in the summer to invest in crypto currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
When the coin market prices begin to decline, I prefer to lower prices when prices fall below and buy at lower prices.
I agree with this one if the market goes down that is the perfect time for us to buy the altcoins of our choice that we think have a big potential in the future that's why you need to atleast 20% or 30% BTC in your portfolio for the time like that.
Activity: 266
July 24, 2018, 10:18:00 AM
very many interesting opinions on this matter! I think that every newcomer will be able to take on arms various mechanisms and tools! every opinion is the truth of one person, so you should always be in practice!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
if you feel nervous and panicked at the same time your investment here will not go away so always hold all your coins and sell them for a high price. You should find the reason why the price goes down, if that is caused by a regular correction then the hold or buy is correct, but if you find something suspicious, like a coin developer wants to be scammed or there is a weakness in its currency then you should sell, invest in alt coin it takes patience and it takes a strong mind.
Activity: 196
July 24, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
In the long term, the crypt will still increase in price. If you do not need money urgently, then of course holding the coin is the best solution. If you do not hurry anywhere, then just stop looking at the graphs very often.
copper member
Activity: 73
July 24, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
I sell the coin, and then after going down 2-5% I re buy that coin, it give me profits. and then after the coin recover, I make the profits too
Activity: 93
July 24, 2018, 10:04:30 AM
Patience is really a virtue. No market is always on top, it's always like that and when the market is down, there is no way for it but to go up again. We should take the chance to accumulate more coins/ buy the dip and HODL ,You will thank yourself later on. Don't panic sell. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 04:02:27 PM
A good tactic when the market falls is the purchase of much depreciated coins, this can bring very good profits. So did some very rich people in the world of ordinary trading in the stock market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 23, 2018, 03:43:37 PM
The rigth tactics When Market is Falling is to hodl your assets do not sell at loss. But if the market is actually in the bearish trend and you have made some profit at that paticular time, you can sell some of your coin/token and buy at low price along the line.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 23, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
It's just funny like sometimes when the market fall you will be asking yourself should i sell all my coin or hodl it. I think that's what does partaking in trading always pray of.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 23, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
When the market falls, you need to be patient and not make rash actions. At such moments, people lose their money, and experienced traders on the contrary buy cryptocurrency while it is cheap   Grin Grin buy cheap,sell hight
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 11:25:53 AM
When the coin market prices begin to decline, I prefer to lower prices when prices fall below and buy at lower prices.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
July 23, 2018, 07:47:54 AM
Buy good coins at a cheap price and don't panic. Keep your coins until they grow in price. Now it makes no sense to sell their coins because trade is not a good deal in these times.

To buy promising coins at a cheap price is a good strategy. But in the current realities of the market, it is possible to wait for the recovery of prices for a very long time. Learn to trade.
Activity: 57
July 23, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
Depends on the coin I'm holding ,for example. Sometimes it's worth selling than waiting for a better time .
Activity: 57
July 23, 2018, 07:20:29 AM
I think everyone has his own tactics, with the fall of the market . And you should be aware of it ,not follow others .
Activity: 48
July 23, 2018, 07:18:57 AM
Market down ?! Don't panic ,wait. And your patience will be paid off .
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 23, 2018, 07:15:55 AM
When market is falling you should be calm down and do not panic sell. All you have to do is wait. People who make money in cryptocurrency markets are always long-term holders.
Pages:
Jump to: