Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 8. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 27, 2018, 12:04:33 AM
Well we can't do anything with this bear market but hold and hoping for the bulls to come so we can make profit. But we also need to be suspicious because not all coins/altcoins price dropped is cause by normal correction, some projects developer might be already selling and run after he/she dump the tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
October 26, 2018, 11:52:31 PM
At the moment i using the sell at high and buy at dip tactics, what i normally do is that i reserve some money so when i sell my tokens, then when the market starts going down, I will buy more tokens, I will keep buying until the market increases again, I will sell off to make some profit, it which i will hold and wait for the next market dip.
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 11:30:09 PM
When the market falls it is necessary to sell cryptocurrency. If you hold cryptocurrency you will lose a lot of money.  Roll Eyes
The total amount of money that you put on a coin and hold it will not always lead to a negative situation.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 05:46:36 PM
For me, of course the best strategy is to store tokens and not to sell due to the fact that I do not know how to trade, and even go into the minus if I start trading
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 26, 2018, 05:37:02 PM
When the market falls it is necessary to sell cryptocurrency. If you hold cryptocurrency you will lose a lot of money.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
October 26, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
Well, of course the best option was to sell, because the market was then very overbought , and now after a time it was the best option well, now if you have not sold up to this point, then wait for the recovery
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 26, 2018, 04:56:26 PM
As the market continues to fall more and more daily, the best strategy to preserve the value of your altcoins and make profit is to make use of stable coins like USDT. You can sell off some of your coins and convert to USDT to preserve the value and then buy them back when the value is lowest. By doing this you will be able to buy more at a lower price.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
October 26, 2018, 12:37:54 AM
When the market falls, good tactics are not to sell your coins at falling prices. The best tactic is not only not to sell, but also to buy more promising coins at falling prices.
Every trader has to do that in order to survive, people who easily panic are those who are not for long term.
One of the reason is that they do not spend money based on their capacity, if we are only risking what we can afford to lose, we can hold and wait.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 11:14:37 PM
You sell  or convert your coins to USDT .When you realize the price of that same coin or any interesting project has hit the bottom you can buy back the coins of solid projects only.You can hodl them till the price increases.

Almost all people who entered this place for a long time, meanwhile, they know how to control their emotion when the market is falling, probably they do likewise, they choose hodl. Because it’s quite difficult to manage in any bad situation, thus Hodl or buy some coins are both a very suitable and safe choice. With those who can reap fruits when market is decreasing, is really an experienced and skillful one. Anyway, crypto market is highly volatile, be careful with what we want to do, nothing is easy to get benefit, all of us should build our patience in order that we can reach a great record in such a tough environment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
When the market falls, good tactics are not to sell your coins at falling prices. The best tactic is not only not to sell, but also to buy more promising coins at falling prices.
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 03:41:33 PM
I also think that those who take part in cryptography should take advantage of low prices for many coins, purchase and hold as always)))
Activity: 268
October 25, 2018, 02:56:35 PM
it is very difficult to deal with a changing market cycle and for today it is relatively declining, it has often happened this year and we need a solution or strategy to stay afloat and trade when prices decline. if I myself do the thing that everyone can do, that is to hold it safely and buy a good coin at a cheap price and invest it to the normal market.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
When the market falls like this you have two choices. Your HODL will win, Buy you will win. You are patient enough, this is only a recovery period. And that will be your victory when prices soar. I am still holding the coin that I have until now. I hope it will rise.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 02:21:35 PM
I read this post and found it funny but what I really found hilarious was the fact that the original post was made in January 2018, this means that the market had just started the bear trend and when compared to the situation we are facing presently, those days were a paradise compared to now.
But no matter what happens or how it ends up, we are still here because we are not quitters and we have great faith in Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 365
October 25, 2018, 02:14:45 PM
HODL tactics. Thats the only confirm tactics that work when the market is falling. You can also apply the buy more tactics but that is risky, no one knows the bottom of the market and it can go deeper then mariana trench so i only suggest the Hodl tactics if the market is going down.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 25, 2018, 02:12:16 PM
If my ethereun still get dump I always do is holding it for a long term of trading method to recover what price i bought for it.

holding me back is a good choice for now. because at this time the market conditions are so poor that we are the choice, so it is better to save first, and wait for the right time to sell everything.
Activity: 126
October 25, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
Yes tactics especially I do not have , if I see that breaks the level of support at the bottom that I sell and forget about the coin, invest in others that lie on the bottom and can grow !
Activity: 273
October 25, 2018, 12:48:59 AM
if the market falls with everything low, I try to invest even more money and buy at a low price . over time, the market begins to grow and I sell all my altcoins
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 04:16:31 PM
I have a one tactic - buy more on the 'blood street' and sell when it grow. But I have own list of interesting coins that help me to buy favourite coins not all around. I can make mistake but it allow to accumulate promising
Activity: 143
October 20, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
If you look at all the years of development of the crypto currency market, you can see that this is not the first time. The fall is also normal, after it will be followed by growth.
Pages:
Jump to: