Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 12. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:38:59 PM
Just now is a good time for investing, the price of coins has fallen already unreal to the bottom! I will invest all the money that I can attract!
Activity: 157
September 22, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
I think that it is right to sell everything which has a decent price in such conditions...hodling may be too risky and not worth it...
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 04:19:15 PM
Of course , when you have invested a lot in cryptocurrency , it is very difficult to watch when it falls, but I think if you have invested in a long time you should take all the risks and tolerate this drawdown !
Activity: 224
September 22, 2018, 04:13:49 PM
Personally, I think that all you need is simple, keep calm, be patient and keep tokens and do not take risks with selling
Activity: 308
September 22, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
Well, if you are in a long trade is not much choice, I would advise you to just keep your coins and wait for them to grow , and if you trade every day then just put a stop loss and all
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 04:09:07 PM
I guess the best tactic for me when the market is falling, is to hold all you tokens and don’t be hasty to panic sell it. Just hold until the market value of your token is rising up again. Other tactic is to find and valuable token that has potential to rise in the market on the future, and invest on it now when market is falling.

Yeah, it is a good advice I think. We can not sell any tokens that we have in panic, or we will lose a chance to get more profit. The key is a patience, hold the token until you find the right time to sell them.
Activity: 352
September 22, 2018, 03:52:23 PM
I think it is better you keep having patient..Selling why market is down is not advisable unless you have intention of taking the loss or buying back at a more cheaper rate.Sooner, I hope the market will recover fully and everybody will be able to smile except those that sell really quck at a loss
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
Either invest in cryptocurrencies when the market is at the bottom, or just keep all your savings now in the long run.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 22, 2018, 02:25:00 PM
Ninety percent of the people have tactics just to sit and wait. But I'm sure that everyone is looking almost daily at the graphics or blockfolio, because waiting for a turn, which is not.
Such tactics can not be called tactics, because such situations mostly arise from the fact that in most cases people simply do not understand what is happening with the majority of the situation on the market.
Why do you think? If we look at some statistics, the most profitable investors were holders. The best traders in the world earn arround 30% in a year. But crypto holders make thousands percent on average.

So you saying..holding crypto is best ?
Just holding like 1-2 years ?
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
September 22, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
Ninety percent of the people have tactics just to sit and wait. But I'm sure that everyone is looking almost daily at the graphics or blockfolio, because waiting for a turn, which is not.
Such tactics can not be called tactics, because such situations mostly arise from the fact that in most cases people simply do not understand what is happening with the majority of the situation on the market.
Why do you think? If we look at some statistics, the most profitable investors were holders. The best traders in the world earn arround 30% in a year. But crypto holders make thousands percent on average.
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 01:48:11 PM
I always try to buy as much cryptocurrency and think that most of the competent investors do it because it is right
Activity: 308
September 22, 2018, 01:13:03 PM
What about sell-buy-sell tactic? During the big fall, I sold my tokens almost every day, and buy new the next day, then I sell them again. Such way I was positive during the big fall and almost covered the difference between fiat-crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 12:31:53 PM
September 22, 2018, 12:30:03 PM
Why the bull has not started yet '?
Why 2017 was big bull run ?
Because no more new investors ?
Activity: 237
September 22, 2018, 12:25:58 PM
The best thing to do in a bear market and everything is falling,
is to buy the coin u like which has the great potential in the community.
to buy at deep is to gain more at bull.
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 12:14:01 PM
Investors become very worried when the market is down and is falling. This discourages investors to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
September 22, 2018, 12:13:15 PM
The best you can do is to buy more coins, hold it and wait for the good time to trade it.
Activity: 210
September 22, 2018, 12:08:42 PM
The best issue to try and do once the market began to bleed is to carry therefore you wont lose something in the least,patience may be a virtue you dont wish to try and do panic commerce as a result of it'll solely worsen true,most of the individuals can do an equivalent inflicting large selling of bitcoins or whaever coins you've got,it will offer the market a lot of pressure and can eventually crash.
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 12:07:24 PM
It's very worried some when investors see market falling , prices of coin going down and other traders dumping the coin which might cause investors to lose interest in cryptocurrency.
September 22, 2018, 10:13:03 AM
To undestood about everything we have to look the whole situation in the world !!

As we know the fiat paper currency value falling down everyday more and more.
Look at canada !! Its all the time lowest ! Canada dollar is due to large ammount of constant printing its low now.
Look at united kingdom the high inflation is everywhere.
And look at the banks !, they do not care about your paper they care about assets banks now around the world taking cars, homes because people cant keep up with the payments anymore.
Look what is in Dubai...people desperately escaping from dubai to avoid paying their car finances.

The paper fiat currency is all the time lowest, now what currency people gona use Huh?

The answer is so simple, cryptocurrency offcourse its Gods gift to his people to make them use cryptocurrency we all are the choosen ones.

Because when the fiat currency is falling or its sinking like titanic then what ??

We all have to use something as money !!
So it will be cryptocurrency offcoururse !!

So hold your coins now dont panic because very soon the debt based economy will fall down.

But what coin will be the best??

The best coin will be with limited supply with allready big enough volume.
And with lowest transactions fees and with fastest transactions time.

Im afraid bitcoin cant be as new global digital currency because its slow and with high fees its not efficent enough to use.

So i will look into now few coins wich has limited supply and has fastest transactions with the lowest fees.

Untfortunetily we have to say bye bye to fiat paper very soon.
Now the crypto market is down but soon it will double or even 10-100times higher.

You look now the cryptomarket os down but im sure if you wake up one day the market will be highest.

So i dont have any faith in fiat currency cheap paper money.
This financial ponzi scheme has come to the end.

Pages:
Jump to: