Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 85. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 04:33:08 PM
When the market falls I'm looking for opportunities for a profitable purchase of this coin, and not panicking. now the market is falling, you need to be careful!
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 09, 2018, 04:19:22 PM
A very simple strategy. Determine the goal (the amount for which you need to fix). Buy a coin on this fall or a token that suits you and which is where to grow. Wait until the day comes when the goal is reached. All these exits in Fiat with minor market fluctuations and the inputs of the USDT to the good usually do not.
Activity: 106
July 09, 2018, 04:19:03 PM
The best thing you could do is to wait patiently and if you have some spared money than you could try to invest it on a cryptocurrency you  like, or a promising ICO that you've found, but try to avoid selling at all cost, it will probably make you lose any profit.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
July 09, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
The best way to avoid losing money in the fall of the market is simply to have some sort of effective diversification. Your projects should reflect different branches of the economy and only in this way can you be sure that if a particular sector falls, your portfolio will not lose as much as it could lose without diversification. In any case, we need to be careful with our investments

diversification is truly required but human nature related to emotional dreams and interest in only one coin make trader blind also this theory is not applicable at current market prices for all projects .
Activity: 45
July 09, 2018, 03:29:31 PM
These things may happen one way or the other in the cryptocurrenies. However, if you really trust in the coin you are holding, you have to HODL when the market is down and probably buy more so that you can make much profit when price starts rising.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 03:16:10 PM
The best way to avoid losing money in the fall of the market is simply to have some sort of effective diversification. Your projects should reflect different branches of the economy and only in this way can you be sure that if a particular sector falls, your portfolio will not lose as much as it could lose without diversification. In any case, we need to be careful with our investments
Activity: 49
July 09, 2018, 03:14:51 PM
One tactic is to sell all you have so that you can avoid losing more. Another tactics is to hold of which i believe is the best. If you hold, you are not under any pressure of price so keep holding really its great
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
July 09, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
There are 3 strategies. Firstly you can use margin trading in order to short falling market. Second strategy is sell all of your tockens and buy back lower. Thirdly you can leave market and forget about crypto during correction or grow your positions
Activity: 756
Merit: 290
July 09, 2018, 03:01:58 PM
tactics will be difference with amount of investment. if its not important piece not depend your lifestyle hodling can be thinkable. but as an investor hodling is too risky.. make some changes to fiat or safe harbours to protect investment melting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 10:46:24 AM
That depends on the coin you hold. You need to study the coin that you've been holding before you decide. Perhaps the coin you are holding now pumps in the past and you bought it then suddenly fallen, maybe because of the hyip. In this case, You really need to cutloss. The coin will be so difficult to pump and recover again. Sometimes, Hodl is not necessary in that case. Its better to shift to another good Coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 10:25:41 AM
Well, my strategy of keeping my coins more profitable when market is dropping I will converted it to fiat currency before it gets worsen becuase i can buy much cheaper coins ahead when its time buy or buy back so that i can have a huge percentage of profit once the market will turn into successive increase, turning to its normal value having traders are most likely do in selling coins.
Especially if the market falls, the best that can be done if during market falls just patiently and just wait so far for the market to be restored. You hold the investment and if there is a chance, fill the wallet.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
July 09, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Well, my strategy of keeping my coins more profitable when market is dropping I will converted it to fiat currency before it gets worsen becuase i can buy much cheaper coins ahead when its time buy or buy back so that i can have a huge percentage of profit once the market will turn into successive increase, turning to its normal value having traders are most likely do in selling coins.
Activity: 94
July 09, 2018, 10:10:44 AM
When market is falling, I just hold my coins. I don't usually stop loss because I don't want to sell my coins at a lower price. Besides, I am more on long-term investment rather than trading. I just wait for the market to recover. If I have extra money, I buy more whenever my favorite coins get cheap.
Activity: 182
July 08, 2018, 04:30:58 AM
A good buy strategy at the bottom is selling at the top, but it's rarely possible to do so! We can put stop loss on all its positions, so that when the market goes down, wait in bitcoin or Fiat!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 04:27:35 AM
No matter how silly it sounds-but now it is best to forget about cryptocurrency for a while. If you bought in a growing market and lost a lot-do not look every day at the courses,forget about it for six months or a year.)
Activity: 88
July 08, 2018, 04:25:25 AM
Never get too greedy for long-term profits. If you make money in the short term. Please lock in your profit immediately. Don't spend too long in encryption.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
We can continue to buy some cryptocurrencies as the market declines. Because the price of cryptocurrency at this time is very low, it is very beneficial to our investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 08, 2018, 04:22:55 AM
There are no similar situations in the cryptocurrency market. In general, in a falling market we need to buy to then sell when the recovery begins.  But now the decline in the cryptocurrency market has been going on for six months and we need only patience to wait the beginning of growth.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 10:38:56 PM
My one and only tactic or plan for crypto currency everytime the market is falling is I'm not releasing any money and I always wait for the value to get high and reach its peak. I am just holding my coins until the market has risen and green. You just have to be more patient until the market goes up and alright again. It is really effective strategy in earning more money, patience is the key for more money.
Activity: 77
July 07, 2018, 03:03:32 PM
The best thing you can do is to hold patiently your altcoins and try to invest a bit more if you have spare money, so prices may be low so take advantage of that, also if you do it try to diversify as much as possible in order to reduce risks.
Pages:
Jump to: