Pages:
Author

Topic: TagCoin giveaway 1500+ and join Crypto Club (ended) - page 6. (Read 10659 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
hello sir now I have 6 tag coins and 1 point just want to ask as you describe points coverting in tag is manual and you can do this so how I send you point for converting in tagcoin please give some information about this
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Nope I just found you on the list and approved you and 2 other members. Welcome Smiley

Great! Thank you!

Updates for members
1. Join competition #1: get the answer right and win a point (it's a tough one!) @ http://tagbond.com/deal/details/527ec13985c657fb209bc36f (closes 4 weeks)
2. Members can now take the coupon http://tagbond.com/deal/dashboard/5281deb585c6572d566884e9 to turn their points into TAGs. It's manual atm which means I have to redeem it for you each time, but it will become automated soon hopefully.

#1 After answering this question I saw something like 'the limit has been reached'. Allthough I have 1 TAG in my account, not sure whether that one came from the poll or from you.

#2 "You are not authorized to perform this action."

Activity: 332
Here I am again.

My ID: 14118
My TAGcoin address: TDSGkNYMEm2pCT3f6MDRGu9zGEHswFcqJs
Activity: 680
Merit: 500
Nope I just found you on the list and approved you and 2 other members. Welcome Smiley
legendary
I already own a TAG wallet and Im already part of TAGbond (for my url see my signature). As im at home tomorrow, I Will join your group Wink. I cant do it now as om om my phone now, but this message will remind me to do that. You will hear from me soon! Smiley

Here I am again.

My ID: 12916
My TAGcoin address: TJKCspN3bHFjAQgxSEZo4i2MguQVeHgXxh

Do I need to post more? I've already verified my emailaddress (a couple of weeks ago). I like to hear something from you; whether I need to do more or not.

Thanks in advance!
legendary
I already own a TAG wallet and Im already part of TAGbond (for my url see my signature). As im at home tomorrow, I Will join your group Wink. I cant do it now as om om my phone now, but this message will remind me to do that. You will hear from me soon! Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

MVtAEy7FHjfLDuaiKqrf7W1qc1RCMgqyq5

ty
Activity: 392
Error Community Crypto Watchers when adding bitcointalk username
Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /var/www/production/tagbond/app/protected/models/Communities.php on line 1667

ID 12815
Thanks

this same happen to me also I try many times but again and again this message
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Error Community Crypto Watchers when adding bitcointalk username
Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /var/www/production/tagbond/app/protected/models/Communities.php on line 1667

ID 12815
Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Joined!

Address: TQMj9te7mauTu8DmVVUjKsCJMcQH4yjQA5

ID 14088

Thanks in advance  Cool
I was trying to convert point in tag and click on pay but nothing happen and I lost my point now is this returnable or what I do for this please tell waiting for reply

Hey I refunded your point, can you try that again and report what happens please.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I was trying to convert point in tag and click on pay but nothing happen and I lost my point now is this returnable or what I do for this please tell waiting for reply
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
user id:14079
thank you.

6gN7BajNGSbYmBMTBLYmasdNCAgE6trApc
In the "Crypto watchers" community (Layouts), cannot put my bitcointalk's username yet, anyone is already able to ?

I think I forgot to add the field on that form but I just added it.

So is anybody still waiting for approval? Sending out another TAG later today there's still some days left.
legendary
Merit: 1000
user id: 14075

TRJSJvVZUyMBaK8TzqPYwWDH5APin1D8jv

thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
vovan115
                    ID 12959

TYL38wK8XRtT8x54gFKVco2yX27tRFxn6c

Thanks you  Wink
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
@tagbond
@btbrae

ID 13065

I used the exchange last week but lazy to leave a feedback at that time...

Here it is  Smiley

I wanted to buy TAG from the TAG/BTC market (did not know I could use PayPal to buy...  Shocked )
I could see my BTC balance on the "Buy tag" panel.
I did want to spend all my btc balance to get TAGs. So I copy the balance amount and paste it to the "Total BTC" field (very good feature by the way  Grin)...
But when I submit to place my order, I got a message telling me I had not enough in my balance.
So, went to "My funds" and could see that my balance was different. Indeed, in the "Buy Tag" panel, balance had been rounded...
Did not try copy/paste from the "Obtainable" field yet...

Another point would be great : if we could click on "book orders" for the system to fill in Sell/Buy fields it would by very convenient !

In the "Crypto watchers" community (Layouts), cannot put my bitcointalk's username yet, anyone is already able to ?
Activity: 378
I want point convert in tag how can I do this please give some tip about this thanks
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Join request sent.
TAG id: 14035

TA3rDWGzV33HsKaxTuRy3DtoDS8M4G2Xit

Thank you!  ^>^
ID: 4302.
Thanks a lot!

Did you join the community?
Pages: