Pages:
Author

Topic: TagCoin giveaway 1500+ and join Crypto Club (ended) - page 7. (Read 10659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
ID: 4302.
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thanks. Got the TAGs.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
TTWrjaE1WmBbu46rGQx8rM8J5YjzZ6QAuQ

thanx
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
I already redeemed points and got 10 TAG ty Smiley

You're welcome Smiley

hi I have 6 tag and 1 point if want to exchange in btc what is way or how can I do this

You can sign in using your tagbond.com details to https://trade.tagbond.com/ where you can trade TAG/BTC or you can use that interface to transfer your TAGs out to a wallet address. Perhaps directly to another exchange like cryptsy. It would be nice if people used the built in exchange with their free TAGs to help test Smiley But it's your choice.

thanks mean now I can do as I want its good deal for me I want to send them in my account
Activity: 680
Merit: 500
Sorry,, But not received the TAG

I approved you just now. It looks like you signed up but didn't join the community until recently. For anyone reading you need to sign up and then join the community, then post your TagID here so I can approve you for that community.

You're welcome Smiley

hi I have 6 tag and 1 point if want to exchange in btc what is way or how can I do this

You can sign in using your tagbond.com details to https://trade.tagbond.com/ where you can trade TAG/BTC or you can use that interface to transfer your TAGs out to a wallet address. Perhaps directly to another exchange like cryptsy. It would be nice if people used the built in exchange with their free TAGs to help test Smiley But it's your choice.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Sorry,, But not received the TAG

Sad
Activity: 1043
ID: 4267
Thank you very much!
Activity: 562
ID: 4262.
TBWZu3JRCvcv4NBDmvt7pT4xkVHn4RxnaB
Thanks!
Just sent out 2 more TAGs to approved members, there's 10 people waiting approval who haven't posted their TagID here yet. Giveaway still open for some days yet.
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
We use twilio for this service, and in most cases it works..so it seems that in some cases it won't verify, perhaps based on which country..will have to look into it and see if there is a better error reporting system from twilio...
Activity: 406
ID 13516

I am trying again and again mobile verification but not working is there any bug or what wrong with this
@ Thrash

Just send any mistakes or bugs etc to me at [email protected] or you can PM me here...
Activity: 406
ID 13516
TAG id: 11

Are you sure about that? The ID is on the dashboard next to Login Information.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Join request sent.
TAG id: 11

TKEWvUgQUaLVnLZSJAd872iJECyPymd1yi

Thanks
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Where should they be sent to?
Absolutely you can send those kind of things...we miss the little things sometimes..Smiley
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Join request sent.
TAG id: 13418

TRyKmv9LYr5x4FKVCzZN3tLpWn2VCftpdK

Lets see what this is all about.

I signed up and noticed several typos on the website. I am one of the worlds worst typist and spellers so if I notice them they really stand out. Anyway to send notice of things like that when we see them?
Pages:
Jump to: