Pages:
Author

Topic: TagCoin (TAG) - page 3. (Read 18956 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 4
March 24, 2018, 03:05:44 AM
On 31 March Tagcash will discontinue the support for Tagcoin and the tagcoin.org website will redirect to tagcash.com. We are still doing the 1 for 1 swap which will end 31 March.

An ERC20 Token has been created for TAGCASH (TAG) and can be searched for on etherscan.io or here is the contract address

https://etherscan.io/token/0x08999f1237dea81da49c86bdbd0a1e72f7960328

We are tokenizing many assets, which include any cryptocurrency added to the wallets. A corresponding multichain token can be used to move funds outside of the Tagcash wallet, and can be sent by address. The way that sending works within the wallet is as follows:

1. if email or ID used, it sends to users in the wallet
2. if multichain address used, it looks for user in our database with an account and transfers, but if not then it transfers to the multichain address sitting on another node wallet
3. If address entered is not either of the above, it will automatically send a request to pay to that address, usually that will be an external address for a cryptocurrency - we send from cold wallets to ECR20, Bitcoin or other types of wallets.

The exchange is still under construction, although we are testing it at the moment.

TAGCASH will be used to pay for creating or adding new tokens to the wallet, exchange, used as discount trading fees on the exchange, as an intermediary token between sales of rewards tokens, and as a redemption currency in the loyalty and marketing section of the wallet. It will also be used to pay for other services as released.

If any developers are interested in building additional modules, please get in touch.

I will end this post with a link to what we are doing with Fiat currency on the blockchain, helping with financial inclusion in Philippines
http://tagcash.com/pesosonblockchain.html
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 12:59:17 AM
Thanks lordl for the info,
Sounds good the new platform and all , but there's been a change of mind many, many times from devs in the past,  first they were planning on keeping 20 mill new tokens for over ten years for burn swap , now it's changed to the end of March , what's  saying they won't  change their mind again and bring back a longer burn time frame after March, and announce something big and Tagcoin  gos to the moon which I believe can happen based on the tagcash venture.
Also in the last 3 months I have watch price and I believe it's been pushed down deliberately to make the swap offer more attractive so people burn their coins.
And all this changed  as Bitcoin started climiming to astronomical highs....maybe I'm completely wrong but no way I'm burning all my coins ,

Cheers

I dont think Tagcash is anymore involved in Tagcoin apart from keeping the door open for a burn and swap till end of March.
Therefore it might be both exchanges or individuals, who maybe manipulate the price through bots. I used to buy Tagcoin on Yobit as well and burn and swap for myself and others. I stopped when they were not updating the Tagcoin wallet anymore, so couldn't transfer to my own wallet for a while.
We will see if more Tagcoin will be burned towards next week, when the deadline approaches.

Personally I am focusing more on the new Tagcash platform, where new features are being added constantly. Most of them will be connected through Tagcash Token somehow. When more users and businesses start to use the platform to create tokens, trade them or use them as rewards for their customers, and create vouchers, coupons, red envelopes etc, things are starting to look good for Tagcash, Tagcash token holders and everybody believing in the project.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 08:15:54 AM
this will good project but still has question
what benefit you give for investor?
just has coin for trade?
or has another benefits you give?
March 21, 2018, 03:16:31 AM
Just had a chat with Tagcash and they told me that the burn and swap of Tagcoin for TAGCASH token will be finished by the end of March. They will NOT extend it. The Tagcoin website will be re-directed to Tagcash and the Tagcoin git hub will be taken down, just like mentioned in earlier posts. From then Tagcoin will be on its own and they will focus completely on the new Token, which will be used for many services on their platform. It is becoming a pretty cool platform, I must say and I haven't seen anything out there, which is quite the same.

March 21, 2018, 01:15:44 AM
Right, just follow the transactions into the burn address,

http://tagcoin.org/tagexplorer/www/address/?address=TRCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXX6gvik
March 20, 2018, 05:02:02 AM
Currently almost 4,000,000 Tagcoin have been burned and swapped for TAG token. So the circulating supply listed on CMC should really be not over 2,400,000.
Till at least the end of March you can burn TAG with a 1 to 1 Ratio.
I will contact Tagcash about the plans to extend the period till after march and update here once I know more.
Activity: 110
March 19, 2018, 05:35:35 PM
So what's the verdict last we heard someone presumably from tagcash stated they were considering extending the 1-1 burn, but there has been no update to the extension time frame,

March 14, 2018, 06:58:28 AM
So everybody has burned all their coin Roll Eyes
Activity: 24
March 07, 2018, 05:51:00 PM
Hi

I want to reserve chinese translation.

bitcointalk username: jiansheng03
bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/jiansheng03-1023758
Portfolio: I do not have a portfolio, but I am a native speaker.
ETH Address: 0x6195a9Afe4F7BD492C3473A7e666f0aE85bbA7D8
Want to Translate: Whitepaper, ANN & Bounty, Website

PM me if I am accepted. Thank you!
Activity: 7
February 28, 2018, 08:23:09 AM
Very slow looks like we've finally seen some green because all the other alt coins moved
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
February 21, 2018, 09:13:21 PM
There's plenty of good people out there who own Tagcoin and might not read these threads or Facebook, etc, and probably wouldn't be aware of the burn,  what will happen to their Tagcoin investments. Will they lose it all? Huh

The original TagCoin will become something of a boutique coin depending on how many coins are burnt and whether someone can keep the block chain moving via active nodes and mining to confirm transactions.  They then need to convince an exchange to keep listing / relisting OldTagCoin (OTC) and coinmarketcap to keep it listed.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)
February 21, 2018, 03:51:26 PM
I am considering extending the 1 for 1 burn of old for new, and it will be automated via the Tagcash Wallet..This will also apply to other coins that are old and want to recreate a new currency that exists on the Tagcash Blockchain..

At the moment, the new Tagcoin is online via Tagcash.com only - if you want to transfer coins to your own wallet and control with your own private keys etc..then you will need to install v2 of open source Multichain (multichain.com) and connect to the Tagcash blockchain via the command line (multichaind [email protected]:3000). This will also apply to any other token created on Tagcash. We will shortly be adding private key management within the Tagcash Wallet as well. The format of addresses is same as Bitcoin, so you can use existing Bitcoin wallet generators to create cold storage for TAG or any other tokens created in Tagcash.

Creation of your own coins/tokens is now live at tagcash.com but it costs 250 TAG to create - we are adding an Airdrop capability for disbursements to others, with filters for control of distribution.

We are working on the Trading Module, it is taking some time tho, but you will be able to trade TAG against Ethereum, BTC, USD and PHP.

The wallet is live at tagcash.com, or wallet.tagcash.com to login directly. The beta, with all the service modules, and extra features, you can see at beta.tagcash.com, using the same credentials to login, but not all features are live yet. As we test and connect to the API, these features are then made live in wallet.tagcash.com

Tagcash is also open to white labeling the tagcash.com wallet. It is fairly easy both on web and app. On the website, we use AngularJS5, linked to the Tagcash API and for apps, we use modules in Fusetools. Our first project will be for a BPO Coin, which is being launched on Tagcash and will have it's own simplified wallet connected to their website.

Great! Thanks for update

Activity: 21
Merit: 4
February 19, 2018, 12:20:17 AM
I am considering extending the 1 for 1 burn of old for new, and it will be automated via the Tagcash Wallet..This will also apply to other coins that are old and want to recreate a new currency that exists on the Tagcash Blockchain..

At the moment, the new Tagcoin is online via Tagcash.com only - if you want to transfer coins to your own wallet and control with your own private keys etc..then you will need to install v2 of open source Multichain (multichain.com) and connect to the Tagcash blockchain via the command line (multichaind [email protected]:3000). This will also apply to any other token created on Tagcash. We will shortly be adding private key management within the Tagcash Wallet as well. The format of addresses is same as Bitcoin, so you can use existing Bitcoin wallet generators to create cold storage for TAG or any other tokens created in Tagcash.

Creation of your own coins/tokens is now live at tagcash.com but it costs 250 TAG to create - we are adding an Airdrop capability for disbursements to others, with filters for control of distribution.

We are working on the Trading Module, it is taking some time tho, but you will be able to trade TAG against Ethereum, BTC, USD and PHP.

The wallet is live at tagcash.com, or wallet.tagcash.com to login directly. The beta, with all the service modules, and extra features, you can see at beta.tagcash.com, using the same credentials to login, but not all features are live yet. As we test and connect to the API, these features are then made live in wallet.tagcash.com

Tagcash is also open to white labeling the tagcash.com wallet. It is fairly easy both on web and app. On the website, we use AngularJS5, linked to the Tagcash API and for apps, we use modules in Fusetools. Our first project will be for a BPO Coin, which is being launched on Tagcash and will have it's own simplified wallet connected to their website.

February 13, 2018, 05:48:13 AM
There's Plenty of good people out there who own Tagcoin and might not read these threads or Facebook, etc, and probably wouldn't be aware of the burn,  what will happen to their Tagcoin investments. Will they lose it all? Huh
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
February 01, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
Is the 2:1 ratio still valid?
Activity: 23
January 31, 2018, 11:47:33 PM
How i can this coin?
January 31, 2018, 11:42:12 PM
I'm keeping my Tagcoins itll always be a viable crypto  currency even if not supported,lol
Activity: 39
January 31, 2018, 02:46:36 PM
I would think the swap ratio should be higher since the number of tokens is inflated way beyond even a 1:3 ratio vs the supply of the old coin... 
Activity: 1512
Merit: 349
January 29, 2018, 03:36:47 PM
hi guyz. i think i have messed up something. few days ago i have sent my tagcoins to burning address using an old client (file version 0.7.2.0), which had no active connections to tagcoin network. i updated the client to latest, copied my wallet.dat to it, downloaded all blocks, but the transaction is still unconfirmed, and at the same time i have my balance recovered but i can not spend it anymore. that was just ~50 coins, should i just forget about, or is there some trick to confirm the transaction or recover the coins?
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
January 28, 2018, 01:24:46 PM
Somebody has already invested in this project. According to the description - I wonder how it will look in practice. The fact that the Filipinos are registered is good. From China it is necessary to dump quickly with their laws.
Pages:
Jump to: