Pages:
Author

Topic: TagCoin (TAG) - page 4. (Read 18956 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)
January 28, 2018, 01:19:04 PM
So I'm confused by this swap/burning.

I understand we send our old Tagcoin to the burn address, and the transaction ID,  but where is the new wallet for the new Tag cash?   Is it an online only wallet?  

Also why is the swap only 1:1 when there are many more Tagcash than there were Tag coin?

Yes it's a web wallet for now. You first need to go to Tagcash.com, click on menu in upper right corner, then create an account. You will be given a User ID and then follow these steps:

1. Burn your tagcoin by sending to TRCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXX6gvik

2. Send the transaction ID of the burned coins, to [email protected] along with your Tagcash ID/email in the Tagcash Wallet

3. Untill December 2017, we will swap 3 new TAG for 1 old tagcoin
4. From Jan 1 Jan 31, we will swap 2 new TAG for 1 old tagcoin
5. During ICO public sale, February and March, we will swap 1 for 1

At the end of the ICO, we will not be doing any more exchanges.

The swap is currently at 2:1 but previously was at 3:1
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
January 25, 2018, 02:04:39 PM
I don't see it on CoinMarketCap, how do you trade Tagcash?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 25, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
So I'm confused by this swap/burning.

I understand we send our old Tagcoin to the burn address, and the transaction ID,  but where is the new wallet for the new Tag cash?   Is it an online only wallet?  

Also why is the swap only 1:1 when there are many more Tagcash than there were Tag coin?
Activity: 254
January 19, 2018, 10:08:13 AM
What will be the exchange rate for people with Tag coins stuck on yoshit? because the wallet is conveniently in maintenance mode and withdrawls cannot be made.

Update: Reply from Yobit on wallet status:

Deposit/Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.

Dev any update on this?
Activity: 254
January 19, 2018, 07:41:05 AM
What will be the exchange rate for people with Tag coins stuck on yoshit? because the wallet is conveniently in maintenance mode and withdrawls cannot be made.
January 15, 2018, 03:36:45 PM
Hello I am new, I asked on old thread thought I'd ask here also,  is there wallets for Tagcoin, I couldn't find for iOS only tagcash but didn't work , I'm not sure about it 

If you want wallet for old Tagcoin go to http://tagcoin.org and they have the old iOS client. Takes forever to load tho Cheesy

Thanks hash , can you or anybody tell me, is Tagcoin going to be obsolete or will it still be a viable currency thereabouts.

Tagcoin will no longer be used as they are being burned for the new upcoming Tagcash Token. They are currently conducting an ICO exclusively to the Philippines to my understanding.  Make sure you follow these steps if you haven't already:

1. Burn your tagcoin by sending to TRCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXX6gvik

2. Send the transaction ID of the burned coins, to [email protected] along with your Tagcash ID/email in the Tagcash Wallet

3. Untill December 2017, we will swap 3 new TAG for 1 old tagcoin
4. From Jan 1 Jan 31, we will swap 2 new TAG for 1 old tagcoin
5. During ICO public sale, February and March, we will swap 1 for 1

At the end of the ICO, we will not be doing any more exchanges.
Activity: 7
January 14, 2018, 01:09:12 AM
Hello I am new, I asked on old thread thought I'd ask here also,  is there wallets for Tagcoin, I couldn't find for iOS only tagcash but didn't work , I'm not sure about it 

If you want wallet for old Tagcoin go to http://tagcoin.org and they have the old iOS client. Takes forever to load tho Cheesy

Thanks hash , can you or anybody tell me, is Tagcoin going to be obsolete or will it still be a viable currency thereabouts.
January 12, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

Activity: 7
January 11, 2018, 06:37:30 PM
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
January 03, 2018, 07:31:12 PM
Posting here so I can follow the thread too. Good luck with Tagcash! Been following since the beginning. Dev is a great guy! Smiley
January 02, 2018, 02:34:23 AM
@santiagomaicon - Tagcash is a permissioned blockchain using Multichain, so it may not to be everyones liking. You can check out tech specs of Multichain on multichain.com. Consensus is set at 75% of any added mining nodes, currently we maintain all nodes, but expect to add banks and other reputable companies as we grow. As for setup, we will be one of the few companies regulated under the central bank and again, one of few companies running a regulated Fiat currency on a blockchain.

@ruleben - the team info is on the whitepaper and on the website, I didn't want to replicate the entire whitepaper on this forum.

@roncar - The presale continues into January - Within the Tagcash Wallet Android application, Pesos can be deposited via 7-Eleven and most Banks (OTC or online) in Philippines, and Bitcoin deposited, converted at coinmarketcap rates into Pesos. Then using the TAG trader module, TAG can be purchased. We are working on the crowdfunding module on beta.tagash.com and you will be able to buy directly using ETH, BTC and Pesos. With the exchange, BTC can be bought and sold at whatever people are selling or buying for...trade fees will be 0.1 % on the buy or sell side, so it won't be quite the same as other companies in PH

@hashcash - I think i just processed your request at 3 to 1..Wink

If you want to buy privately you can also contact me directly. If in China, I will put you onto the Chinese team members handling private placements there.

Yes!!! My Tagcash Tokens have been received with the 3:1 bonus. Thanks
January 01, 2018, 06:22:28 PM
@roncar - the team is as it has been for the last few years - our office in Philippines, which is about 20 staff, and my office in India, about 12 developers, and have added another 5 freelancer developers for certain sections of the wallet (eg: HD wallets is quite specialized)...adding more to get the services modules done. There is a lot done, but a lot more to do.

@mPUTZ - 100 Million TAG was issued, some allocated for Burn and Add of the old TagCoin currency, 20% kept by Tagcash and the remainder is being sold by private placement in China mostly, although some sold in Philippines as well. The public sale won't be till Feb/March - Those details and more are on the website and the whitepaper..

I've sent my old tagcoins to the burn address and provided my user id and transaction number. When will you be depositing the new Tagcash Tokens at the 3:1 ratio?
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
January 01, 2018, 02:00:35 AM
Thanks for the Update mark, am replying to enable me to follow the thread.
Activity: 69
December 31, 2017, 04:42:28 AM
Good to see almost complete project! But small advice - put some more info here, it may give more interest to go on your web ))

Is it really complete? Where can i find its smart contract?
Activity: 140
December 31, 2017, 04:36:36 AM
Good to see almost complete project! But small advice - put some more info here, it may give more interest to go on your web ))
Activity: 69
December 31, 2017, 04:34:34 AM
What makes Tagcash different from other blockchain projects? What is your consensus algorithm?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
December 31, 2017, 04:32:47 AM
I went to the website and found out that pre-sale will end this December but I can't find how I will join this pre-sale. Also bitcoin address for deposit cant be viewed. just a small icon. I am interested in this project because I am a Filipino and wanted to have another way of converting BTC to PHP as other company have very high fees.
Activity: 123
December 31, 2017, 04:31:28 AM
no team info here?sounds good ,but more info pls
Activity: 21
Merit: 4
December 31, 2017, 04:00:53 AM
@roncar - the team is as it has been for the last few years - our office in Philippines, which is about 20 staff, and my office in India, about 12 developers, and have added another 5 freelancer developers for certain sections of the wallet (eg: HD wallets is quite specialized)...adding more to get the services modules done. There is a lot done, but a lot more to do.

@mPUTZ - 10 Billion TagCoin were issued on Stellar
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
December 31, 2017, 03:51:26 AM
Wow, this is good to know that more and more Filipino's are getting into cryptocurrencies. May we know the team of Tagcash?
Pages:
Jump to: