Pages:
Author

Topic: TAKE ON BITCOIN : TO OWN BITCOIN OR MORE ALTCOINS?? - page 2. (Read 346 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Right now Bitcoin is the best. I think as always. If you do some research you’ll see Bitcoin is continued to grow but most of coins are not. So definitely Bitcoin.
Activity: 383
You see right now the market condition isn’t that well. But the price of Bitcoin is still on a rise. It’ll recover eventually and the amount of risk is minimal. So own more Bitcoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Yeah that is funny how you ended up with altcoins first. I guess that will happen now since it is getting harder to get a bitcoin for the expensive price

That is already the clue to why better get some of it.
It is getting harder. Demands will come up and soon price will shoot up also without us even noticing it.

You are lucky because I think of this time as still an early stage. Get it while you can, while it last, while it is still available in the market. Soon a large portion will be kept for a long time.
Activity: 112
Having different altcoin is good for you. Bitcoin is the most secure and potential altcoin right now. But you can go for other altcoins too.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Alta is now better to own than bitcoin,and ATI will give you more money than bitcoin,the cue for the future in the future Yes it can give good money,but not now,now the prospect of more violas,I expect growth violas
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Recently some expert, I forgot the name, said that every crypto investor should own atleast one bitcoin and then you can buy another altcoins. Because number of Bitcoins is limited, 21mil Wink.

Charlie Lee said it, @Satoshilite.

The reason why some people are taken Bitcoin for granted is because of the new gold rush in ICOs, but ut has been shown that 90% of these ICOs are dead, so why not have a stake in a sure thing. I believe there would be a time that holding one full BTC would make you a millionaire
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Recently some expert, I forgot the name, said that every crypto investor should own atleast one bitcoin and then you can buy another altcoins. Because number of Bitcoins is limited, 21mil Wink.
if this was true this amount and for some owners that having this some people own more than 1 so if you are taking to get atleast 1 for the recent price and you have nothing just to afford altcoin more patient is this about.
Activity: 308
As long as any altcoin is safe and have some good features you are good to collect them. But I think you should at first have some Bitcoin in your portfolio as this is the oldest and most valuable altcoin out there.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
In crypto market you have to act smart and pro actively so personally im of the view that btc is entering a big bull wave and already we can see its dominancy increasing so it is time to pickup more and more btc to benefit from the next btc bulls.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
Hey guys. So recently I've been quite confused. I'm a crypto analyst enthusiast who joined the movement late last year. I've been engaging in bounties, airdrops and also trading as well.
I've also been blogging on steemit. I've been exposed to a while lot of things and I have a wide portfolio of Altcoins. A while lot of them. Numbering into hundreds.
But I don't own any bitcoin. Which is quite funny. So I've been wondering.
Is it advisable to own an amount of bitcoin??
Will it still go very high or it'll tank really well.
Comments and views are welcomed.
You would still end up on having a bitcoin in the time you decide to sell up your token either those tokens would be exchange or converted to ETH you would still possibly convert those coins to BTC in the end. I would say its much idea to hold up BTC yet this is the best crypto as of now when it comes to price we can see the potential on reaching up new heights when adoption rate would increase over time. You do have lots of altcoin holdings which you can hold 2 things at the same time.
Activity: 63
Only you can decide what's best for you. As bitcoin's price is very high you have to invest a lot to gain profit but as altcoin's price is relatively low you can just invest and see what's happening. Now you decide by doing your research.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Having alot of bitcoin is a safe heaven asset. If you owned alot of crypto then that's a good thing all you need to do is sell when altcoins occur. Buy the dip always and sell high to get profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
If you have bitcoin with you there is no problem at all to you and actually you can see the profit only to grow more along with your money you invested on it. To say in comparison if you invest 500 USD in both bitcoin and other altcoins you will get the profit more in the bitcoin only. Even the growth ratio of the coin may higher than bitcoin but amount making with the money will be good enough than altcoins. Apart from bitcoin you want to invest you can go with the ethereum, Monero, zcash and neo.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
This really unbelievable that you do not have investment in bitcoin. Crypto currency market means bitcoin. You should invest on this and do not be worried about the price fluctuation. You will be able to earn profit from bitcoin.

There is no where written that person needs to hold Bitcoin if he is crypto enthusiast and earn via it. Everyone has his/her own needs and has to make up strategy accordingly. I personally don't enjoy keeping Bitcoin, I hardly hold between 0.05 - 0.40 for urgency. Other than that, I love to enjoy market risks by hedging, spreading, dividing my money into different securities. I am from Finance background and it is kinda fun tracking each of your security, estimating returns, shifting money from one security to another, etc etc. As of now, I have money in around 120-125 cryptocurrencies along with Mutual Funds and Stock Market. So every person is  independent to make his/her financial strategy. You shouldn't worry the present hike in BTC price, every coin shows similar roller-coaster ride throughout year, no wonder.
Activity: 222
There is no doubt that having bitcoin is the most profitable investment in this time. But as you are a crypto enthuseast I think you will understand better that what's good for you. Moreover, other Altcoins are also doing very good in recent times.
Activity: 308
Definitely Bitcoin. ALTcoins are having unpredictable fluctuations recently wherease BTC has not only became stable but they are also recovering the current situation and growing at a fast pace.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
in my opinion it is a decision that you must take on your own because it is a way of your life, but for me personally I prefer to hold bitcoin because all altcoins will depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Hey guys. So recently I've been quite confused. I'm a crypto analyst enthusiast who joined the movement late last year. I've been engaging in bounties, airdrops and also trading as well.
I've also been blogging on steemit. I've been exposed to a while lot of things and I have a wide portfolio of Altcoins. A while lot of them. Numbering into hundreds.
But I don't own any bitcoin. Which is quite funny. So I've been wondering.
Is it advisable to own an amount of bitcoin??
Will it still go very high or it'll tank really well.
Comments and views are welcomed.

I think for the last 1-2 weeks it is clear that it is better to have Bitcoin than altcoins) In general, it is necessary to diversify the portfolio. No wonder intelligent people say that Bitcoin should be at least 50% of your portfolio. I think that this is correct, because there is always the opportunity to buy altcoins at the lowest prices.
Activity: 112
This really unbelievable that you do not have investment in bitcoin. Crypto currency market means bitcoin. You should invest on this and do not be worried about the price fluctuation. You will be able to earn profit from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: