Pages:
Author

Topic: TAKE ON BITCOIN : TO OWN BITCOIN OR MORE ALTCOINS?? - page 4. (Read 346 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 1
At this moment in time with the market where it is, it makes more sense for me to take the risk with alt coins due to the potential gain I can achieve with them.  If the market spikes and we start feeling toppy I will move from Altcoin to Bitcoin. 
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
Hey guys. So recently I've been quite confused. I'm a crypto analyst enthusiast who joined the movement late last year. I've been engaging in bounties, airdrops and also trading as well.
I've also been blogging on steemit. I've been exposed to a while lot of things and I have a wide portfolio of Altcoins. A while lot of them. Numbering into hundreds.
But I don't own any bitcoin. Which is quite funny. So I've been wondering.
Is it advisable to own an amount of bitcoin??
Will it still go very high or it'll tank really well.
Comments and views are welcomed.

It is best to get some bitcoin since you already have a lot of altcoins. Sell some of your altcoin once it hits the peak, some altcoin will not survive for long since some will die some time soon. Some altcoins have no real purpose and are not developed well, which makes them die in the long run. So, it is still best to hold some bitcoin.
Okay thanks a lot.. My fear is actually knowing which is will be a long term working and successful project. You might sell today and tomorrow the price is so high.. Could be quite sad
Activity: 126
Yeah BTC is the best. Right now Alt movement doesn't follow BTC movement, BTC keep growing and stable but many coin right now are fall and only some coin that can grow.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Hey guys. So recently I've been quite confused. I'm a crypto analyst enthusiast who joined the movement late last year. I've been engaging in bounties, airdrops and also trading as well.
I've also been blogging on steemit. I've been exposed to a while lot of things and I have a wide portfolio of Altcoins. A while lot of them. Numbering into hundreds.

It is best to get some bitcoin since you already have a lot of altcoins. Sell some of your altcoin once it hits the peak, some altcoin will not survive for long since some will die some time soon. Some altcoins have no real purpose and are not developed well, which makes them die in the long run. So, it is still best to hold some bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I think you should take both bitcoin and several altcoins. This is the best solution that can be. If you choose between two options, then I would buy some promising altcoins.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Personally, I believe having both altcoin and potential altcoins in your portfolio is a very good idea, moreover, bitcoin is a very potential coin and it is even the oldest, most valuable and most dominated coin in crypto. Some altcoin may have advanced technology than it but I still believe it is very good to have atleast good proportion of bitcoin.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Wow that's interesting. thanks for your point. I really feel deep down that btc will go way high. and I don't really wanna miss out on that.
Have you been buying bitcoin when it was down at $6,000? if you did then you are doing a great job. Don't feel FOMO if you just don't want to miss out the skyrocketing of bitcoin. Buy it because you know that one day bitcoin will become the most valuable investment (for most) and currency for online transactions. It's not only about buying and investing but it's also about your vision about bitcoin and for cryptocurrency as well.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
In crypto, you can own as many coin as you want as long as they are potential coin and has promising feature, you can buy them but it is also good to a have atleast small amount of bitcoin because bitcoin is a very potential and most valuable coin in crypto and the price will still grow higher than it is now even if it is low, this is just for a temporary period and it will still be high again. If you have spare cash and you really wish to have bitcoin in your portfolio, you can buy it now and hold.
Yes.
The possible bottom was assumed and has been reached. But you know what's best for you, you are a crypto enthusiast and for one year you have learned a lot. If you are comfortable of having hundreds of altcoin instead of bitcoin only it's up to you. There are holders that are more confident of having bitcoin only rather than having altcoins so it's for you to decide.
Wow that's interesting. thanks for your point. I really feel deep down that btc will go way high. and I don't really wanna miss out on that.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Yes.
The possible bottom was assumed and has been reached. But you know what's best for you, you are a crypto enthusiast and for one year you have learned a lot. If you are comfortable of having hundreds of altcoin instead of bitcoin only it's up to you. There are holders that are more confident of having bitcoin only rather than having altcoins so it's for you to decide.
Pages:
Jump to: