Pages:
Author

Topic: Take profits – But into what? - page 4. (Read 458 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 06:28:11 AM
My thougts are in NEO because it generates GAS so you have the additional income which compensates the losses in a Dip at least a little bit.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
February 16, 2018, 05:46:57 AM
I keep my profit in BTC because it's way better for me in terms of taxes.
Capital gains tax isn't applied when you don't convert your BTC into fiat, at least it's not in my country. (US is different)

I also think that Bitcoin is a pretty good long term investment, even these crashes don't really scare me. I've seen it all before.

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 05:34:44 AM
I look in to all cryptocurrency price now almost going up and down at the same time so to keep the profit and avoid other risk just keep that your profit in to USDT, this is more safe when any bad news related cryptocurrency because all crypto will drop at the same times.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 05:19:22 AM
If you profit in alts and you don't want to risk anymore that you profited then go change it to USD but if you want to still risk just put it to BTC so it can go up or down.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
February 16, 2018, 05:08:58 AM
Everyone decides what to do.
A person can invest money in absolutely any coin, which you might not like.
He can wait a year, two, ten .... and blindly follow someone's advice, very stupid.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 03:54:50 AM
Hi,

I started with Crypto Last Year in September so before the big run up where everything was green every day. That’s when you think you are so good in trading Cryptos😉

Everybody knows what happened … the little dip  Shocked and of course I didn't take any profits before the dip, so it was also hard to buy the dip afterwards.

My Question is now when I take profits to stake up for the next dip, into what should I convert it?
Do you convert into FIAT and in the Dip you put it back to Crypto or do you convert to a Top 3 Crypto?
Do use Tether as it should be stable?

Let me know your way  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: