Pages:
Author

Topic: Take the RISK , You will win the RACE - page 7. (Read 968 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
Yep you're totally right everything is risky, but investing in cryptocurrency it's more risky than getting a job
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:59:23 PM
What on earth isnt RISKY?Huh

*Getting married is RISKY
*Staying unmarried is RISKY
*Getting a job is RISKY
*Keeping a job is RISKY
*Getting out of the job is RISKY
*Starting a business is RISKY
*Investing ur money is RISKY
*Getting rich is RISKY
*Staying poor is RISKY
*Meeting new people is RISKY
*Leaving alone is RISKY

Rejecting Opportunity because of doubt is RISKY
*Everything is RISKY

If you think investing is too risky, then wait until you are handed the bill for not investing.

If you try to avoid the risk, you gonna live a very small life😔. U must learn to manage the risk.

No one in particular was destined for success, everyone is invited to succeed.

Take the RISK , You will win the RACE

So it all depends on how you think/look at it.

Be positive beloved!
The journey is just an beginning Smiley))

Crypto will change the world !!!!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin

If you want to be rich live like a king life you have to take risk but wisely not like investing with smoking weed, if not then you will fail no matter what
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
April 12, 2018, 12:59:10 PM
In general, it is unfortunate that many people are afraid to make decisions and even they do not want to risk in all fields, so they have not progressed and developed and always stay in the same weak financial level.
Trust me,  fear leads to loss and stop in life.
In my opinion, we must take the risk to succeed and achieve our dreams or ambitions, the majority of successful businessmen/women, and from their beginnings, they have taken the risk many times.
On the other hand, I think in the field of cryptocurrencies, we must take the risk to earn a large proportion of money. Now the market in crisis, So we must take advantage of this opportunity, because it may not be repeated in the future.

Big risk, Big reward.
Activity: 182
April 12, 2018, 12:55:33 PM
Your motivation text has right but you are crazy man.

I agree with you but not everybody can do this, it is not easy like you speaking, some people is not brave and ready for this

yes , people do take risk , but after checking portfolio or bear market , they lose faith ..
after investment they dont have patience , they think they will be rich in crypto very next day , which is impossible .
Activity: 99
April 12, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
I really agree on this one if you don't take any risk on your life don't expect anything to gain. Always remember the higher the risk the higher you will gain. Not only here in crypto world but goes in our real life as well, we might lose sometimes but that's thing for us to learn on our mistakes so next time we know what will do. No pain no gain!
Activity: 252
April 12, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
reality of life ..

without risk you can win , you never succeed in life .
in any task there will be risk , either less or more .

risk and reward are dependent on each other , no risk no profit ..

however in crypto you should take risk but only with a portion of your saving ..

taking risk is good , but taking more than affordable risk in greed is dangerous .
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
April 12, 2018, 12:19:01 PM
Your motivation text has right but you are crazy man.

I agree with you but not everybody can do this, it is not easy like you speaking, some people is not brave and ready for this
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

*Getting a job is RISKY
*Keeping a job is RISKY
*Getting rich is RISKY
*Staying poor is RISKY
*Leaving alone is RISKY

*Everything is RISKY

If you think investing is too risky, then wait until you are handed the bill for not investing.

If you try to avoid the risk, you gonna live a very small life😔. U must learn to manage the risk.

Be positive beloved!

Cryptocurrency and risk are interrelated. They exist side by side. If you are afraid of risk, then in the world of cryptocurrencies you do not belong. It's just risky people.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 11:34:04 AM
Good stuff, very refreshing, stimulating, uplifting and informative. I like reading stuff like this it brings and conveys positivism.
A lot of people delay or have a hard time making the first step in things because they fear risks, sometimes that even overpowers
and discourages them. Risk is everywhere, it's a part of life. We have to take risks sometimes to move forward. That applies here
in cryptocurrency investment, wherein risk is everybody's friend and enemy. Risk is good, it gives us something more to look forward
and to work on.
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 07:29:46 AM
Take the risk, but make it smart. Don't gamble, invest.  Difference between these two is huge. Cut losses, lock in profits.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:30:22 AM
Many people think that taking risks sending money to any new ICO to a 'high potential' coin. They lose their money and then say that the risk is bad. but they themselves make the risk occurs
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
April 12, 2018, 05:19:09 AM
Many people are afraid of risk, because they can not appreciate it. And it is right. You need experience and skills to invest in crypto coins, otherwise you can lose money very quickly.
Activity: 112
April 12, 2018, 02:17:55 AM
I agree with you, if we do not dare to take risks, we forever will not experience success. Will not grow, just live in the same routine. Therefore, we must out of our Comfort Zone and move towards our success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 12, 2018, 02:09:58 AM
I absolutely agree with you, everything is risky, risk takers are mostly winners, regular job will keep you a slave, take a chance enter the entertaining and exciting world of crypto and you may end up with a fortune.
to achieve a wealth in the world of crypto this takes a long process and a lot of experience and one of them is failure and loss. when we have passed the stage then our chances to achieve success is getting closer
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 01:54:32 AM

*Getting a job is RISKY
*Keeping a job is RISKY
*Getting rich is RISKY
*Staying poor is RISKY
*Leaving alone is RISKY

*Everything is RISKY

Be positive beloved!

Good to see your post with all the risks involved in life. It looks like a poem and nice to read as well. As you mentioned without risk nothing we can get in life, if we risk something then we can gain from that with good results. Success first step is always taking the first step of risk I believe. Not only in crypto, we have risk on all markets which directly or indirectly involved with money.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
April 12, 2018, 01:49:08 AM
I like how you take a different point of view about risks, and it's true that without risk you won't gained anything big, sometimes you need to take a risk to achieve something big, the most important is you need to have a back up plan before you take the risk, you need to be smart about managing the risk until it got a minimal casualties, no risk no gain
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 12, 2018, 01:27:46 AM
Nice positivity there pal Wink. I like your motivation for obtaining success. It’s a nice encouragement really for those who are coward always in facing risks while they call themselves as investors. When investing, we put ourselves to risk not knowing the outcome of our investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 12:59:49 AM
The author lifted my spirits, thank you! I fully agree with you, it is impossible to get rich without risk. As they say - who does not risk does not drink champagne.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
April 12, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

*Getting a job is RISKY
*Keeping a job is RISKY
*Getting rich is RISKY
*Staying poor is RISKY
*Leaving alone is RISKY

*Everything is RISKY

Be positive beloved!

I concur. Every decision that has an uncertain outcome involves risks. When it comes to investments or gambling high risk always pays out high rewards. Low risk or no risk at all has low rewards or no rewards at all. In everything that we invest in whether it is time, money or love it involves certain risks. The best thing to do is for us to manage those risks for us not to lose much when worst case scenario will come our way.

Always invest an amount of money that you can always afford to lose. Never lend money so that you can gamble it with crypto that's a bad investment since crypto values are very volatile and no one can predict its ups and downs.

Positivity will change a persons life and the outcomes of everything that he will do so let's all be optimistic in all our investments while doing risk management as well.
We are moving forward into a digital future, so cryptocurrency will definitely change our lives for the better financially and economically.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
April 12, 2018, 12:14:34 AM
You will never know the reward until you take the risk in every decisions we make there are risks involve but it all depends on how to handle the risks. Taking risk has a cost but being regret is more costlier to make another start from where it all begin. Dreaming big is risky but dreaming and doing nothing is more riskier. So which side are you taking the risk of being a winner or a risk-free loser ?

Correct, most of the time we really need to get out of our comfort zone and take the risk. That's what most of the successful people in our history does, what are the odds, slim? none? forget about it, "I will take the risk", that's their philosophy and just look at how they became.

When I was young, I don't want to take risk, I will be just like "I'm ok with this and that", but when I grow up and matured, I understand that risk is part of our evolution, no need to have qualms about it. If you feel like going with it then go, at least you try and doesn't have the "what's if". So everyone can really try this on crypto, take the risk and see how it is rewarding at the end.
Pages:
Jump to: