Pages:
Author

Topic: Take the RISK , You will win the RACE - page 9. (Read 968 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
I agree, the most important thing is to be positive and not to be afraid. We must learn to wait and patiently go to our goal.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
April 10, 2018, 01:18:59 PM
Sure. Everything is full of risk, he should bear the risk, then he can gain what he wants. However, not everyone can learn from the lesson and repeat the mistakes again. When they want to earn great profits, they would buy coins with high price and may ignore the statement.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 10, 2018, 12:32:21 PM
Doing nothing is not risky /s. Crypto markets are one of the most risky and volatile market to invest in. But with this risk comes great returns that you wont get any where. The potential to double, triple or x10 your money is there in crypto markets which you wont find anywhere else.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 12:21:49 PM
Many people think that taking a risk is sending money to any new ICO ant to any ''high potential" coins.
They are loosing their money and then say that risk is bad.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 10, 2018, 12:06:45 PM
Of course every earning way has it own risk but you need to know the way to reduce the risk and try to don't lose your money. But don't take risk blindly Smiley), for example, there are a lot of people take the risk by investing in ponzi system like Bitconnect and of course they lost everything. LOL. Although you want or don't want to take the risk, remember to stay away from investing in ponzi scheme
Activity: 406
April 10, 2018, 11:55:27 AM
Taking risks and getting out of your confort zone is essential if you want to learn new things and make progress.
However, be carefull to not risk too much, you need to know how to be balanced also.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
Hah, to be honest, I see a good point there.
I myself, try to encourage people to just risk what they can afford to lose. But nah, so scared.
I have learned from experience.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
April 10, 2018, 09:43:36 AM
The life itself is RISKY, my friend. So I totally agree with you. We are trying to earn money with money and no risk means no profit.
When everything is perfect the risk is very low, the potential profit is also very low.

Life without risk it's boring mate where there is a risk there is a money  Cheesy Cheesy

You are happy with your salary and no need any extra money to lead your life then don't take the risk, but you have any dreams and you need money to your dreams come true then you must take the risk.

Investing in Cryptocurrency is high risk but once your coins price goes high one night you will become a rich person.
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 09:43:24 AM
Exactly your right, we need to try and try till we reach our goal.Just like now,im interested to join the upcoming SciDex ico ,its not risky because the project is totally amazing and will give you a feeling that your money is safe to this project.Its promising and good for investments.Looking forward to invest .
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
April 10, 2018, 09:11:09 AM
Yes all the given example with includes risk is correct, i believed that taking those risk may give possible success and possible losses it will depends on how people handle the situation. But sometimes we do not need to make it complicated to avoid those risk specially here in crypto were many of us this is the main source of income there are lota of method that there is no risk involved excluded the investment method.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
April 10, 2018, 08:58:27 AM
Crypto is really on high risk now and since at the beginning we know already about it.  Mostly risk takers have a high chances of winning, anyway,  we been here for long time and such risk have we encounter everyday seems to be normal. Thinking of it surely will give you worries on how to deal it and I hope everyone will disregards these things.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 06:07:02 AM
The life itself is RISKY, my friend. So I totally agree with you. We are trying to earn money with money and no risk means no profit.
When everything is perfect the risk is very low, the potential profit is also very low.

To win the game we must take the risk. How are we going to know if it is effective if we dont try? Life is a challenge and it depends on us how to handle it.Be creative and productive for life is always unfair.We must struggle hard so that we will get the price we expect. Be brave to take all the risk and if God's plan we will win the race.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
April 10, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
April 10, 2018, 05:39:54 AM
Taking risks is part of our lives, it helps us mature and makes us decide better. Higher risks gives us higher rewards but in some point in our lives we must tend to analyze the situation to minimize the risks. Just don't ever regret anything when you take a risk or it will haunt you. Investing in our market is a very good example in taking risks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 10, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
Crypto only make the money change hands. Some are paying for others.
It is only speculation. It won't change the world. The world stay the same.
It is just gambling now. The better traders are going to win.
Learn trading before taking the risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 05:10:59 AM
They weigh and contains a different formula of risks and consequences that will reflect on the decisions that your going to make and take action, it also depends on the stake that you've put on that factor like for instance putting your money to investments, without risk there would be no greater rewards so taking the risk to hold your crypto assets impose such risk to lose your money but the reward is breathtaking, x5 or even x10 is possible in the cryptocurrency and it is proven all along the history of itself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
April 10, 2018, 04:36:31 AM
Every our decision this is a risk too, but in total the happiness of person is depend on balance of making risky/unrisky choices.
Day trading is much more risky than HODLing  Grin
Activity: 448
April 10, 2018, 04:32:47 AM
We have to take risks in everything we do throughout our lives. Crypto money will be valued in the coming years. We think we take risks, but there is nothing really risky. we will definitely make money if we invest now Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
April 10, 2018, 03:56:43 AM
You are absolutely right. I like your courage and the way you believe in crypto - we need a lot of people like you in our community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
April 10, 2018, 03:54:53 AM
the higher the risk, then believe that the profit will be higher.
"but learn and understand how to cope with even escaping the risk"
Pages:
Jump to: