Pages:
Author

Topic: TAKEOVER - ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 5. (Read 26397 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Good to see some action here. Cybercoin is a coin that can create a stable eco system and even provider it's users with some solid merchants where we can spend it.
The new site looks really great btw. Even better then some of the top 10 coin websites...

A great job by the team.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

We are waiting for new designs something beautiful can be made? I can even pour you cryptocurrency small bunch! )))
Write a personal message with any suggestions. )
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Hiya all. I like the graphics.
This long lasting faucet is now dry.
Can anyone fund ? Who's the main dev these day's?
Activity: 147
http://bth.altpool.pro/getting_started

We are waiting for new designs something beautiful can be made? I can even pour you cryptocurrency small bunch! )))
Activity: 147
http://bth.altpool.pro/getting_started
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Yes i agree very nice logo and cc is still living Smiley
Activity: 374
Merit: 251
The REX is here!!!
...and GIF )

Thes things are amzing !!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked WOW!!! Continue the great work.  Cheesy Cheesy

REX,
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Oh, logo ok.
Congratulations, great job Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
maincoin,  )) I believe that gambling undermines the interest of ordinary people to cryptocurrency. Those screenshots - it's a small part of what I do in his spare time)). I follow the situation - waiting for the development of the situation ...

That's great. If you got a good idea, please contact me. I am willing to give more for usefull bounties.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Market condition in yobit is really ugly, block explorer is down, i hope better times for this coin

I agree totally.

I put some extra buy support in there.
legendary
Activity: 966
Market condition in yobit is really ugly, block explorer is down, i hope better times for this coin
maincoin,  )) I believe that gambling undermines the interest of ordinary people to cryptocurrency. Those screenshots - it's a small part of what I do in his spare time)). I follow the situation - waiting for the development of the situation ...
Activity: 168

LOL what's the need for a new logo? I like Harry's one more tbh.

You could better focus your resources on designing some poker chips, cyber banners etc.

Even better, i think we have bounties for that Wink
Pages:
Jump to: