Pages:
Author

Topic: TAKEOVER - ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 8. (Read 26397 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
What happened to HarryKPeters..? He was pretty active as main dev of this coin, bit now he seems to have disappeared from this thread and forum at all...

Dosn't answer my PM's either, this is what I was up against hence the stall in proceedings
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
What happened to HarryKPeters..? He was pretty active as main dev of this coin, bit now he seems to have disappeared from this thread and forum at all...
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Search Help for developers thanks. Smiley
The need to start ...... Cool
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
Again !!! DEAD DEAD DEAD

crunck why did you started this thread and now totally stayed aside man

To be frank this coin was taken over twice

I started it with what i thought was a good team, but then HarryKPeters went off in one direction and Gamer in another, no one could agree infact no one would even talk to each other.

If some of you on here want to try again then good, I will help out but its not something I can do on my own.

lol dude re takeover i think now its time to say bye to this one since now there is no much juice left in it but still its a good oppertunity for other holders since coin is in perfect working condition and still getting traded on exchanges. but thanks though for clarifying the inner story to community
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Again !!! DEAD DEAD DEAD

To be frank this coin was taken over twice

I started it with what i thought was a good team, but then HarryKPeters went off in one direction and Gamer in another, no one could agree infact no one would even talk to each other.

If some of you on here want to try again then good, I will help out but its not something I can do on my own.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
i think it just begun after your post here http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=4608.new#new Cheesy

That was me Wink

If it is dead why not sell? There is sufficient buy volume, for yobit standards.

Before you do let me ask you, would such a new website be a one time iniative for.. yeah for what really? Spend so many time for a website like
cybercoin.space or is there a plan...

I agree we need some new developers, really nothing happened.

Maybe the take-over guys are waiting for the weak holders to sell.. So little boys sell, in this moment of time, you really got nothing to lose.

i was and holding enough from the day one of this coin launch an it did already fulfill its ROI. so am not that worry about it ATM Smiley just point of ponder is the slow response from the team who owns main share of coins and yeah i really have nothing to loose Wink
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
i think it just begun after your post here http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=4608.new#new Cheesy

That was me Wink

If it is dead why not sell? There is sufficient buy volume, for yobit standards.

Before you do let me ask you, would such a new website be a one time iniative for.. yeah for what really? Spend so many time for a website like
cybercoin.space or is there a plan...

I agree we need some new developers, really nothing happened.

Maybe the take-over guys are waiting for the weak holders to sell.. So little boys sell, in this moment of time, you really got nothing to lose.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Again !!! DEAD DEAD DEAD

You think that he will return ? Not return
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
Again !!! DEAD DEAD DEAD

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Again !!! DEAD DEAD DEAD
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
ct, crunck, main all here.

Yep, I'm finding a seat.

Hehe, good to have you here. With Crunck I was 99% positive, but with you this take over will be a succes.. no doubt;)

So now, when everyone found a seat, can we ask a question - where is the show? Grin. Is it going to start, or everyone is aready sleeping on their seats? Roll Eyes
nice coin must activate its potential to look forward to Smiley
legendary
yeah it seems though it is a good coin with nice vPOS

21 active connections and stake works great.
There will come a time yet to CyberCoin.

hope for the best and these are the few reasons we are still staking it 24/7
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

21 active connections and stake works great.
There will come a time yet to CyberCoin.
legendary
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I think that we all need to say bay bay Cybercoin !! Or not  Huh
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: