Pages:
Author

Topic: Taking a break in gambling - page 11. (Read 1005 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 590
God is great
February 09, 2024, 10:58:32 AM
Anything can come up to make you take a break in gambling, their is nothing strange in taking break. If nothing can make someone to take a break in gambling it is either such person is addicted that gambling has become the first priority in the life of the person. We can have a break maybe to save some money or too busy because of many schedules to meet up with them, break can take place due to emotional challenge,  and so many more.

I think when their is a need to have a break in gambling it is important to just pulse for the moment and never to force yourself to play. If we don't obey to how we feel about gambling in every moment to play or not it can end up with a result that one may not be well satisfy with.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
February 09, 2024, 10:56:43 AM
I do not gamble frequently. So I do not think I should call it a break if I do not gamble for a week or two or more weeks. I am a busy type and I only have few hours for gambling, mostly during weekend. From the money I receive weekly, I still have like 5% that I can use to gamble anytime I want to gamble but that is if I have time for it.

The reason I think people may take a break is when gambling is taking much of their time or maybe they are becoming addicted and go for self-exclusion.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
February 09, 2024, 10:47:17 AM
How do you guys manage to take a break in gambling? I’m not asking for advice but rather I’m just interested to know what you are doing on your own or if you really do a break.

I recently decided to take a break since I want to hold my crypto due to its increasing value and I don’t to spend it while it’s giving me passive profit. I just claiming bonus now or anything that is free to still enjoy gambling without risking my money.

What is the instances that makes you take a break in gambling?

Pages:
Jump to: