Pages:
Author

Topic: Taking applications for microloans (no collateral) - page 4. (Read 7867 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
I would prefer only 1 open loan at a time per person. Thanks for understanding.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
Activity: 566
quote author=bobolini link=topic=594989.msg6674587#msg6674587 date=1399832496]
That is service!prompt thank will post feedback trust soon as I figure out how to. Lolz
[/quote]

This is quite possibly the best way to run a loan service.bravo.I would like a piggyback loan for a different purpose.johnny manziel auto from upper deck 2014 star rookies.its the retro shot print and guy is desperatesame terms if aggreed total of .05 by 5 tomorrow. Diff address.         If you need a new video just say the word.in my tow truck but ill pull over real quick.      1J4ont8T2id54L5UzHpXGFTMVBD9n8f1Kw

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I do have education just because I believe in a god doesn't mean I am not smart I tired of talking to people who are just TRASH.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I am 15 I have my own etrade account and savings account. I am very wise with money and my age shouldn't be a huge deterrent for something so small.

Wise with money?  You are swearing on the bible for paying back a "$5 loan" (actually it's almost $10 Cheesy)

If you were really that wise, you would put education in front of small cash. Roll Eyes
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Your a very sad person who has nothing better to do but offend peoples religious views on a bitcoin talk forum I pity you and your soul.

And you're a brainwashed idiot.   Undecided   Have a good life, fool.
Your a very sad person who has nothing better to do but offend peoples religious views on a bitcoin talk forum I pity you and your soul.
Vod
legendary
You still are questioned for your sins even if you pray once you get to the pearly gates of heaven. How bout you not judge something you don't understand.

Dude, I was once brainwashed like you.  I educated myself, which by your posts, you don't intend to do.   Undecided

Figidty, unable to hold focus - probably lying and will not pay back.  So it is not a loan he wants, but a handout.

He's apparently checking the bitcointalk screen on his computer... a kid into bitcoins, but a kid nonetheless.  Horrible actor, I wouldn't accept Roll Eyes

I am not trying to act I am not some thief con artist I am just a kid trying to get into bitcoins.

Davis, I appreciate the video and you seem
like a good kid.

However, I still don't see any pressing
reason to loan you the money, just because
you "want to get into bitcoin". 

Please go through the exchanges
and you'll have your coins next week.

Sorry, but I decline it.

that's fine I understand.
No that's not how I view things a sin is a sin and for you to be rude about some ones opinion about whether there is a god or not shows how low class you are.

A sin is a sin until you pray for forgiveness.  Then you walk away scott free, and in your mind you have done nothing wrong.

You still are questioned for your sins even if you pray once you get to the pearly gates of heaven. How bout you not judge something you don't understand.
Vod
legendary
I don't know why people respect you vod your clearly a very sad human being who has nothing better to do other than be rude to other peoples opinions.

Because I'm very good at detecting scammers.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

Figidty, unable to hold focus - probably lying and will not pay back.  So it is not a loan he wants, but a handout.

He's apparently checking the bitcointalk screen on his computer... a kid into bitcoins, but a kid nonetheless.  Horrible actor, I wouldn't accept Roll Eyes

I am not trying to act I am not some thief con artist I am just a kid trying to get into bitcoins.

Davis, I appreciate the video and you seem
like a good kid.

However, I still don't see any pressing
reason to loan you the money, just because
you "want to get into bitcoin". 

Please go through the exchanges
and you'll have your coins next week.

Sorry, but I decline it.
I don't know why people respect you vod your clearly a very sad human being who has nothing better to do other than be rude to other peoples opinions.
Vod
legendary
No that's not how I view things a sin is a sin and for you to be rude about some ones opinion about whether there is a god or not shows how low class you are.

A sin is a sin until you pray for forgiveness.  Then you walk away scott free, and in your mind you have done nothing wrong.

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Vod I  swear on the bible I will repay this loan

and the fact that you would go this far to critize me for a 5 dollar loan is just insane you must be a very sad person.

Ah, so you're a religious idiot, eh?

You're likely to take the coins and disappear, pray to your god for forgiveness and feel totally OK about yourself.   Roll Eyes

I agree with you, but don't be that unkind. I do agree that the bible is stupid, but we should respect each other and not argue and insult.
Vod
legendary
Vod I  swear on the bible I will repay this loan

and the fact that you would go this far to critize me for a 5 dollar loan is just insane you must be a very sad person.

Ah, so you're a religious idiot, eh?

You're likely to take the coins and disappear, pray to your god for forgiveness and feel totally OK about yourself.   Roll Eyes

I want to get into bitcoin now and I see an opportunity.
Activity: 584
It's good to see young people embracing bitcoin, but it would be unwise for jonald_fyookball to give a loan to a minor. Maybe you can offer one of your skills in the services section and earn it yourself.

You may have a point...   why would it be unwise to loan to a minor?
He can't legally take a loan because he's not over the age of 18. This would make it much more difficult if you wanted to take a legal route to recover your money. However, with such a small loan, you probably shouldn't put much effort into recovering it anyway.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Absurd Why? I am just asking for a loan.

Lol, why not just wait? You don't desperately need the money or anything.
Pages:
Jump to: