Pages:
Author

Topic: Taking applications for microloans (no collateral) - page 6. (Read 7867 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
What about SixFigures?   You didn't pay him back when you said you would.  Have you made arrangements with him?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6119081

Even with all this dishonesty, I am still willing to give you the loan.  However, I will redirect half the funds to repay Austin.  You're ok with that?
Yes with sixfigures. And redirect half the loan? So you would send .05 to me and .05 to austin? that is ok

Funds ready to go.  Just waiting on the collateral.   (Note:  if you don't send it in the next hour, I'll be asleep and will send your loan tomorrow)

Bitch move not giving him the loan after he called your 'obvious bluff'
now you are looking for every excuse to NOT go ahead with your word.

Negative trust should be issued for that alone.

No. He never lied, he specified loan, and the terms of the loan is up to Vod.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
What about SixFigures?   You didn't pay him back when you said you would.  Have you made arrangements with him?

Even with all this dishonesty, I am still willing to give you the loan.  However, I will redirect half the funds to repay Austin.  You're ok with that?
Yes with sixfigures. And redirect half the loan? So you would send .05 to me and .05 to austin? that is ok

Funds ready to go.  Just waiting on the collateral.   (Note:  if you don't send it in the next hour, I'll be asleep and will send your loan tomorrow)

Bitch move not giving him the loan after he called your 'obvious bluff'
now you are looking for every excuse to NOT go ahead with your word.

Negative trust should be issued for that alone.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I don't have collateral. I told you before. What is it that you want?

Collateral.  I'll keep this 0.1btc loan offer open for 24 hours.  After that, you'll need to re-apply.  
I do not have any collateral!!! I have told you that many times. What collateral would you want?

OMG joey you're back!  Hey, I'll do this loan for you. Smiley  Just send me the 100 LTC collateral and give me your BTC address, 0.1 BTC coming your way!

Read the previous posts and look at his video...
Geez... EURGH! DISGUSTING!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

Collateral.  I'll keep this 0.1btc loan offer open for 24 hours.  After that, you'll need to re-apply.  
I do not have any collateral!!! I have told you that many times. What collateral would you want?

OMG joey you're back!  Hey, I'll do this loan for you. Smiley  Just send me the 100 LTC collateral and give me your BTC address, 0.1 BTC coming your way!
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
He sounds high as a kite Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
I wouldn't loan you a penny. You sound beyond shady, you don't show your face and jesus "to try out the bitcoin" just admit it you either want to use it to gamble or to buy illegal things with it. Wow that was an awful attempt to sound legitimate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Hey you replied to my thread saying you would take my .02 loan for an repay of .05 in 5 days if i did a video where would i send this video to?

Read the original post here and then post your YouTube link.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey you replied to my thread saying you would take my .02 loan for an repay of .05 in 5 days if i did a video where would i send this video to?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Now that's a can do attitude!
Activity: 140

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

Vod
legendary

Vod
legendary

Thank you for the video Joey.

I don't believe that gambling is
a good reason to borrow money.
Also, you still have outstanding
debts with other members of
the community.

For those reasons, I must
decline the loan.

I am a very good poker player and would guarantee the loan back to you by may 15th.
We already have arrangements.
I'm sure you are.  However, I prefer you pay back Austin his loan first.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

Thank you for the video Joey.

I don't believe that gambling is
a good reason to borrow money.
Also, you still have outstanding
debts with other members of
the community.

For those reasons, I must
decline the loan.

I am a very good poker player and would guarantee the loan back to you by may 15th.

I'm sure you are.  However, I prefer you pay back Austin his loan first.
Vod
legendary
I have no collateral. You didn't mention collateral in our deal.

But you lied, so you are probably lying about paying me back!  I'm not going to give you coins.  I'm still willing to give you the 0.1 BTC loan Joey.   Just let me know!
Let you know what? I did not lie in our deal. You replied to this name to make the video.

Does it matter if you lied in our deal or outside our deal?  You lied.

I won't give you coins, but the loan is still available anytime you want.  Smiley
I want the loan.

Then you shall have it!  Smiley
I have no collateral. You didn't mention collateral in our deal.

But you lied, so you are probably lying about paying me back!  I'm not going to give you coins.  I'm still willing to give you the 0.1 BTC loan Joey.   Just let me know!
Let you know what? I did not lie in our deal. You replied to this name to make the video.

Does it matter if you lied in our deal or outside our deal?  You lied.

I won't give you coins, but the loan is still available anytime you want.  Smiley
I want the loan.
Pages:
Jump to: