Pages:
Author

Topic: TAKING YOUR BETS, BEST ODDS GUARANTEED! + Daily arbing service - page 4. (Read 6393 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Todays Free Surebet:
22 October 2015 12:00
Tennis
ITF Sagueney Women, Canada.
Lemoine Q @ 2.75 (vernons), stake $38.48
Sanchez M @ 1.72 (1xbet), stake $61.52
Total stake $100
Profit if any wins 5.8% = 5.8$
Stake accordingly for guaranteed profit. If you need help placing your surebets with btc, PM me.
Tonights Free Surebet:
21 October 2015 18:45
1X2
PSG @ 2.37 (5plusbet) , stake $43.66
Real Madrid @ 3.75 (888), stake 27.59
Draw @ 3.6 (Betfred), stake 28.74
Total stake $100
Profit if any wins 3.5% = 3.5$
Stake accordingly for guaranteed profit. Need help placing yout surebets, PM me.

[/quote]

This is a very cool startup IMO. I'm not sure if it's polite to ask, so please forgive me and ignore my question if it makes you uncomfortable to answer.

What I'm interested in is how are you doing so far, did you make any profit?
[/quote]

I don't mind, I'd say not enough to quit my day job for yet. working on a website, I hope it picks up then.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Do you accept cricket matches? if yes i would like to bet on tomorrow's match between India vs RSA...i would like to bet on india...The current odds are 1.75 on directbet so tell me what are the best odds you can offer me? and i am a microbetter so i can only bet max 0.01 btc on one match so tell me if you accept that or not

Yes I do cricket.  My odds for India vrs SA would be 1.79 on India for now. Unfortunately my minimum bet is .1btc. Might make a one time exception for you though.

according to me .. you cant guess that match.. both are equally strong teams.. who so ever plays well on that day .. will win .. but yes india trail the series 1-2 .. may be thats the reason .. india will be the favorite for many .. but i still feel SA wins..
Todays surebet:
21 October 2015 13:30
Draw No Bet
Juventus U19 @1.57 (bet365) - stake $76.10
Borussia Mönchengladbach U19 @ 5 (betway) - $23.90
Total stake $100
Profit if any wins 19.48

stake accordingly to guarantee profit
best odds for all soccer goal lines available!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Hi, check PM. I need your service today.
X2 1st goalscorer odds availabe for this upcoming weekends premier league matches.  Grin
best odds for all soccer goal lines available!
gooday buddy, what is you better odds for this match : I signup to use this service. Expekt reply

https://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27554427

send me improved odds for match 1x2, over/under 0.5, over/under 1.5, over/under 2.5. Also check pm.

NewYork Redbulls @ 1.63
Montreal Impact @ 6.2
Draw @ 4.4

under 0.5 @ 23
over    0.5 @ 1.05

under 1.5 @ 5.8
over    1.5 @ 1.2

under  2.5 @ 2.6
over    2.5 @ 1.6

GL, doubt you will get better prices elsewhere. If you do,show me and Il better it! kickoff is still a few hours away.enjoy.  Wink

very low vig.low than pinnaclesports.what  the catch? crazy withdraw fees? I will take over 0.5 @ 1.05 for $70.It much better than direct bettin 1.01. But i confirm in 1hour before start.

Yes, no crazy hidden fees. No fees at all. It is as you see it. Seen your msg. Confirm with escrow and we are good to go. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
So any news on the announcement of Martians by the end of 2015 by NASA ? It's related to the fact that NASA has recently discovered water on Mars. For a serious long shot I thought they will discover Martians by the end of this year.

any life or intelligent life? I might be able to offer you odds later today. please confirm which option applies and what odds you are looking for.  

Go for both options and odds of 1000/1 for life and intelligent 10000/1 sounds reasonable.

I'll offer you, 98/1 on any sort of life. Considering water has been found on mars
Cheers

Hmmm interesting offer I will get back to you when my bookie has given me the odds.
gooday buddy, what is you better odds for this match : I signup to use this service. Expekt reply

send me improved odds for match 1x2, over/under 0.5, over/under 1.5, over/under 2.5. Also check pm.

NewYork Redbulls @ 1.63
Montreal Impact @ 6.2
Draw @ 4.4

under 0.5 @ 23
over    0.5 @ 1.05

under 1.5 @ 5.8
over    1.5 @ 1.2

under  2.5 @ 2.6
over    2.5 @ 1.6

GL, doubt you will get better prices elsewhere. If you do,show me and Il better it! kickoff is still a few hours away.enjoy.  Wink

very low vig.low than pinnaclesports.what  the catch? crazy withdraw fees? I will take over 0.5 @ 1.05 for $70.It much better than direct bettin 1.01. But i confirm in 1hour before start.

NewYork Redbulls @ 1.63
Montreal Impact @ 6.2
Draw @ 4.4

under 0.5 @ 23
over    0.5 @ 1.05

under 1.5 @ 5.8
over    1.5 @ 1.2

under  2.5 @ 2.6
over    2.5 @ 1.6

GL, doubt you will get better prices elsewhere. If you do,show me and Il better it! kickoff is still a few hours away.enjoy.  Wink

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Sure mate, as you and PM me.

It was just an info request. If you don't want players like me, with my turnover - fine.

GL.
Then when you are ready -please send a PM to me and all others asking about site.

It's quite impossible to PM with bets for now, because during the weekend I play a lot of them just 5-10 mins before the kick off. And 5-10 mins are not enough for messaginf, replying, negotiating and sending the money with 1 confirmation.

Why you should do 5-10 minutes? You can PM him 1 hours before the kick off, you can negotiate and everything before that match start. Its ok without site, by using messaing that means he is active and it is easier to find him to do some negotiating Grin

Because during the weekend there are literary 100-200 soccer games. And in most cases it's impossible for me to write him even 5 minutes before the kick off. Especially for Sunday games where you have a zero time for preparation.

Anyway - will waiting for a site Smiley My weekend turnover is usually over 10BTC (but in fiat dur to 0-3% margin). If you come with a decent site, I guess I will move part of my game to BTC.

Could you please just move on already? There is no website now, if you cannot deal with it. Please play elsewhere. Thank you.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Then when you are ready -please send a PM to me and all others asking about site.

It's quite impossible to PM with bets for now, because during the weekend I play a lot of them just 5-10 mins before the kick off. And 5-10 mins are not enough for messaginf, replying, negotiating and sending the money with 1 confirmation.

Why you should do 5-10 minutes? You can PM him 1 hours before the kick off, you can negotiate and everything before that match start. Its ok without site, by using messaing that means he is active and it is easier to find him to do some negotiating Grin

Because during the weekend there are literary 100-200 soccer games. And in most cases it's impossible for me to write him even 5 minutes before the kick off. Especially for Sunday games where you have a zero time for preparation.

Anyway - will waiting for a site Smiley My weekend turnover is usually over 10BTC (but in fiat dur to 0-3% margin). If you come with a decent site, I guess I will move part of my game to BTC.
Taking bets on the next Permanent Liverpool Manager -
Jurgen Klopp - 1/20
Carlo Ancelotti - 7/1
Frank de Boer - 19/1

You can add any other manager's name, and PM for latest odds. Odds could change any moment,
depending on new rumors and news.

SUSPENDED

Always ready to take bets, 5/10 mins impossible due to blockchain and slow payment confirmations. Would be adding other payment methods eg, perfectmoney to speed things up. Pm'n back and forth is not a problem. Works fine for me and a few others here.
Pages:
Jump to: