Pages:
Author

Topic: TAKING YOUR BETS, BEST ODDS GUARANTEED! + Daily arbing service - page 5. (Read 6393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Then when you are ready -please send a PM to me and all others asking about site.

It's quite impossible to PM with bets for now, because during the weekend I play a lot of them just 5-10 mins before the kick off. And 5-10 mins are not enough for messaginf, replying, negotiating and sending the money with 1 confirmation.

Why you should do 5-10 minutes? You can PM him 1 hours before the kick off, you can negotiate and everything before that match start. Its ok without site, by using messaing that means he is active and it is easier to find him to do some negotiating Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Count me in when you have a real site. Included in PM waiting list.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
So any news on the announcement of Martians by the end of 2015 by NASA ? It's related to the fact that NASA has recently discovered water on Mars. For a serious long shot I thought they will discover Martians by the end of this year.

any life or intelligent life? I might be able to offer you odds later today. please confirm which option applies and what odds you are looking for.  

Go for both options and odds of 1000/1 for life and intelligent 10000/1 sounds reasonable.

I'll offer you, 98/1 on any sort of life. Considering water has been found on mars
Cheers

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Then when you are ready -please send a PM to me and all others asking about site.

It's quite impossible to PM with bets for now, because during the weekend I play a lot of them just 5-10 mins before the kick off. And 5-10 mins are not enough for messaginf, replying, negotiating and sending the money with 1 confirmation.
As you are claiming you will offer "BEST ODDS GUARANTEED", will you be able to compete pinnacle, 188Bet and similar fiat bookies? With all different lines?

As they usually are working on just 2%-3%. And DirectBet markets on lower divisions usually have 20%+ margin... which is completely unacceptable.

Zino

Best odds guaranteed, against bitcoin books. 6/7% margin.

cheers.

6/7% is somehow acceptable. Especially if you can offer lower Spain/German divisions.
Do you plan to make a site or something about bet automation? As for example during the weekends I'm betting on more than 50-100 markets and it's kind of impossible to arrange all bets typing/exchanging PMs.

Zino

Yes, building a site for this. But for now send your bets over, you will be suprised by my efficiency. No problem offering good odds for lower league matches.
As you are claiming you will offer "BEST ODDS GUARANTEED", will you be able to compete pinnacle, 188Bet and similar fiat bookies? With all different lines?

As they usually are working on just 2%-3%. And DirectBet markets on lower divisions usually have 20%+ margin... which is completely unacceptable.

Zino

cheers.

6/7% is somehow acceptable. Especially if you can offer lower Spain/German divisions.
Do you plan to make a site or something about bet automation? As for example during the weekends I'm betting on more than 50-100 markets and it's kind of impossible to arrange all bets typing/exchanging PMs.

Zino
legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust
So any news on the announcement of Martians by the end of 2015 by NASA ? It's related to the fact that NASA has recently discovered water on Mars. For a serious long shot I thought they will discover Martians by the end of this year.

any life or intelligent life? I might be able to offer you odds later today. please confirm which option applies and what odds you are looking for. 

Go for both options and odds of 1000/1 for life and intelligent 10000/1 sounds reasonable.

Zino

cheers.

Zino
Tomorrow Zimbabwe vs Pakistan Circket. Odds for Pakistan = 1.23.
I would also like to bet on this match in favour of Pakistan.
I would like to bet 0.20 BTC. Can you give me better odds?

kind regards

Can be done. Could you please quote your bet in euros or usd? Checkout my updated payment terms. Thank you.

Hi I can quote it in CHF = 46.09.

Can you give me better odd than the directbet.eu with 1.23?

I'll take your bet @ 1.27 = Pakistan win. Using current euro rate when you deposit.

ok 0.20 BTC sent to escrow. Please confirm.

Thank you.

ok I confirm. Pakistan wins with odd = 1.27. I will send escrow 0.20 BTC in a couple of minutes.

Confirmed, Pakistan win @ 1.27 .... .2btc = €42 . Thank you.

yeah man, I won my second bet.
I would like to bet 0.10 BTC on Barcelona winning tonight against Sevilla. Odds 1.88 for Barcelona winning.
Can you please confirm bet. Escrow still has the BTC from my second bet.

Your second bet is losing. Match is still on.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Tomorrow Zimbabwe vs Pakistan Circket. Odds for Pakistan = 1.23.
I would also like to bet on this match in favour of Pakistan.
I would like to bet 0.20 BTC. Can you give me better odds?

kind regards

Can be done. Could you please quote your bet in euros or usd? Checkout my updated payment terms. Thank you.

Hi I can quote it in CHF = 46.09.

Can you give me better odd than the directbet.eu with 1.23?

I'll take your bet @ 1.27 = Pakistan win. Using current euro rate when you deposit.

ok 0.20 BTC sent to escrow. Please confirm.

Thank you.

ok I confirm. Pakistan wins with odd = 1.27. I will send escrow 0.20 BTC in a couple of minutes.

Confirmed, Pakistan win @ 1.27 .... .2btc = €42 . Thank you.

yeah man, I won my second bet.
I would like to bet 0.10 BTC on Barcelona winning tonight against Sevilla. Odds 1.88 for Barcelona winning.
Can you please confirm bet. Escrow still has the BTC from my second bet.
For football and basketball can u offer even odds ex seahawks-9 (+100)

Evens = -105

So -105 is the lowest you will go on pt spreads and totals?

Can do better depending on the $$$ involved.
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

Evens = -105

So -105 is the lowest you will go on pt spreads and totals?

legendary
Activity: 966
In holiday we trust

Evens = -105
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
this is clever idea since i am not gamble on fiat money i may use your service then once i get my coins. how about barcelona to win over sevilla for tomorrow match? if there @2 i would take a risk up to $300

Barca @ 2.0 would be stretching it, my offer for now is:

Sevilla @ 4
Barcelona @ 1.88
Draw @ 3.9

offcourse all these could change tomorow.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
this is clever idea since i am not gamble on fiat money i may use your service then once i get my coins. how about barcelona to win over sevilla for tomorrow match? if there @2 i would take a risk up to $300
Up to how many minutes you accept a bet ? If game start at 20:00 , i write bet in this thread, you write a odds, i send coin to escrow and later how many confirm is approvated ?

Confirmation depends on amount involved. 3 confirmations for high amounts. I can take your 8pm bet now
Pages:
Jump to: