Pages:
Author

Topic: ◥TALK◥15%◣bitcointalk(💬) est✪2014★yr4✪ [btc]💬 - page 42. (Read 125363 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
NODE WArz
I'm curious, how many full nodes does Monero actually have at this moment ?

https://www.ethernodes.org/network/1
Ethereum nodes (incl all Mist wallets) : 5326

https://coin.dance/nodes#share
Bitcoin Core Nodes : 4799

http://178.254.23.111/~pub/masternode_count.png
Dash Full nodes : 4226

Total nodes: 567 - Last updated: 41 minutes ago

It will go up exponentially especially when smart mining will get developed: https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/36/what-is-smart-mining
legendary
who wanna buy 600000 TALK

i will post some bids on NOVA Wink
legendary
 List of coins with original code
Cryptonote based (monero)
NXT based
NEM
Bitshares (graphene?)
LSK (eth but java based)
Ethereum (some slick geek codename invented by Butters)
eMunie (not launched)
Ripple (XRP)
Sia
zCash
IOTA
Qora
Byteball

add decred and xcn kryptonite which at that time was with mini block chain features, spreadcoin coin also some nice features removing the need of a pool
BTC = ltc, x11 POW base, PPC added POS but all flavors still built on top BTC code
Cryptonote (byte, monero)
NXT based
NEM
Bitshares (graphene?)
LSK (eth but java based)
Ethereum (some slick geek codename invented by Butters)
eMunie (not launched)
Ripple (XRP)
Sia
zCash
IOTA (launch?)
Qora
Byteball
DCR = vote on specs /blake
XCN = mini block chain features
spreadcoin = removing the need of a pool
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Pm me price and quanlity!
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1004
legendary
RE: 
Central Bank Coins Are the New Altcoins
December 15, 2016, 06:40:13 PM

Consider this: the efforts of central banks to create centralized digital currencies are no different to altcoins. The only difference is who is producing the coin and what funding the development team has. Some might even argue that altcoins have greater credibility, as they in most cases have public and not private blockchains. In an age where there is greater demand for transparency, why not acknowledge the potential downfalls of central bank coins?

More
legendary
It seems as a whole most of the major altcoins have been declining in value recently.   What will reverse this trend?

Since there is currently a price surge happening in bitcoin, expect most of crypto traders are active in bitcoin since they don't want to missed the train. So just wait until there is a bearish activity in bitcoin that will lead into the correction pruce. In most of the cases, when bitcoin was on pumping scene expect some slow price movement in alts and sometimes resulting for so much dip.

So what to do? Take advantage at both situation, buy at dip, hold then plan your next move. Yes a risky one but this is how crypto trading works.
legendary
Until further notice, Devscrow will be complimentary for standard trades, although tips are always appreciated!
I have years of escrow experience throughout the forum, including management of multiple signature campaigns and crowdfunding events.

Send me a message if you would like assistance securing your transaction!

Devscrow in the press in 2014: http://bitcoinist.com/crypto-community-service-dev-escrow/

legendary
legendary
Vcash

what a (f)tool...

He is deleting all the evidence that proves that he is Julian Cain

But we have copies of everything.

Include he saying years ago that he was behind the development of the most famous p2p sharing app of the 90's. Kazaa

And we also have him threatening the investors, the people who trusted him, with a zero time exploit after he dumped and abandon the coin.

He's going to have a hard time finding a real job when his name and picture are plastered all over the internet, RipOffReport.com, as a scammer.

Hope he bagged enough from this to retire from (doubtful).
legendary
Since some people still do not really understand the Galactic Milieu project that all these coins and assets interact withgin, I made an explanatory post at

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1616394

-MarkM-

Is it true that the HORIZON devs all have abandoned this project like the gentleman is saying above? Is there still any value in HORIZON to invest in this coin or is it better to wait for any further news or updates? Is there a HORIZON community at all? I am new to this coin thanks in advance.

If the platform is "abandoned" all the better for Galactic Milieu purposes, since that means the native tokens will be dirt cheap which will mean the transaction fees for using the platform will be low.

Running one's assets on BURST or NXT for example, or on ETC or ETH or whatever, would probably be more costly.

If the devs were scammers just making yet another platform as yet another pump and dump too bad for them, if the code works, as the influx of assets and users will revitalise the platform and they will miss out having dumped all their coins... Wink

(In case you do not know me, I helped create DeVCoin and GRouPcoin and of course the "big seven" galactic currencies from way back when they started as bitcoin programs with the -testnet switch changed to make them run the nation or corp's own currency instead of bitcoin's testnet. So I dunno if the platform can be considered abandoned as long as I have some use for it...)

-MarkM-

legendary
Title = Fact.

Segwit and more to be deployed /updated jan 1st 2017.

HUGE News. Check Litecoin forums, reddit, telegram, and litecoin.org.

Big things about to happen to LTC price.

MOMENTUM IS IMMENSE.

Confimation that previous dump was shakeout before mega rally.

BUY LITECOIN NOW IF YOU'RE SMART.

This may be true, cuz from what i have read only Litecoin and Viacoin are fully integrated in segwit, is this good for them we will see after new year no other explanation or speculation he will remain same or will go up.
legendary
Without a warning is bad though

this is the waring.

On January 4th 2017, the following markets will be delisted: MMNXT, BITCNY, NBT, DIEM, LTBC, RDD, XST, XCN, XDN, SYNC, CGA, GEO, BLOCK, 1CRPosted by MobyDick at 2016-12-19 04:33:10

or should they warn some VIP traders before this? or even they did this. who knows.

I think Polo shall send emails to notify ALL of their customers, not only VIP traders.

Please provide proof instead of making accusations. Last I heard, Polo is fully audited and any insider trading would land them in a LOT of hot water.

Audited by whom? Regulated by whom? Trouble from who?

Polo super-pumps every new listing, it's almost comical...
And shuts down wallets for days/weeks for Organized Pumps...
(Wallets shut down for pumps last 2 weeks: XDN, SYS, NAV)...
And delays transfers to other exchanges for hours/days.

This is what they do in the open... imagine what is under the radar.
legendary
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
A what happened to cloud staker, Staisybit? Can we start a riot to get some coins back?
legendary
legendary
legendary