Pages:
Author

Topic: ◥TALK◥15%◣bitcointalk(💬) est✪2014★yr4✪ [btc]💬 - page 38. (Read 125363 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

tanx mate ...

though the blockchain link is dead by the looks of it ...

is ok - i usually sync from scratch anyway ... for the testing / script phase of the compile anyway ...

#crysx

Hey crysx,
here is a more or less fresh blockchain: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4FJqo3uXA8OckQxZ0kzRTR1R3c/view?usp=sharing

tanx mate ...

i was wondering where we could get a download - just in case of a non sync Smiley ...

ill be writing the script for compile this week - so i just want all bases covered ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
George5 posted a fresh bootstrap.

Bootstrap by Kiklo in July 2016
https://mega.nz/#F!CJRnyDDL!vbYN-3mvj9RBE7Phl27Sjg
legendary
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
INFX
The price is rising. We need a new development team. In this coin I went whale. I think the price of this coin is not less than 1 dollar. We need to do the update. Update - site, wallet, etc. Smiley
http://i.imgur.com/N3sae.gif

what a hilarious ....if you went to WHALE for this coin............. just relax and be hopeful for the next turn....
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

tanx mate ...

is ok - i usually sync from scratch anyway ... for the testing / script phase of the compile anyway ...

#crysx

Hey crysx,
here is a more or less fresh blockchain: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4FJqo3uXA8OckQxZ0kzRTR1R3c/view?usp=sharing
legendary
No Tanks needed!

Here INFX is pumping yet cryptochainer is 404 !!!

hehehe ...

i like your style ...

we have had an infx pool setup for a while - and has tested well ... we will be bringing a lot of these pools on the cwi-pool system out of beta this week ...

then start the talk script for the compile on the servers - among other compiles that need doing ...

our creed - simple - solid - stable ...

Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
No Tanks needed!

Here INFX is pumping yet cryptochainer is 404 !!!

legendary

tanx mate ...

#crysx
legendary
BUCKS
@SwagSociety.me How much currently max supply of #BUCKS?

There is no max supply, but...

At a block target of 64 seconds and block reward of 1 BUCKS, with 86,400 seconds in a day; we can expect an average of 1,350 blocks per day, generating approximately 1,350 new coins per day. At 365 days a year this yields a stable 492,750 coins generated per year.

Right now we are only generating about 200 blocks per day because of our low coin supply (in time of writing 160,375 BUCKS) but eventually we will get to about 1,350 blocks per day.
legendary
INFX
The price is rising. We need a new development team. In this coin I went whale. I think the price of this coin is not less than 1 dollar. We need to do the update. Update - site, wallet, etc. Smiley

legendary
@crysx
TALK is the same old code.  It works.
big idea is no fork up of what already works.
[but interested in spin offs (there is a nice BE for .doc and prove ownership)]
[[spinoffs can be focused on creating a TALK 2.0 super cool chain with all the bells and whistles]]

also yes I'm perfectly willing to honor the MODs with a % of my own stake, all that is needed is an address.

kool ...

i have no donation address for them - but ill look at what i left off from a while back with talk ...

the dbm system was a system for miners to donate using hash - but the greed of most didnt allow much expansion into that ... im taking that idea and reimplementing it into another form - as well and a full donation system with which i started dbm also ... so who knows ... this is a little down the track ...

as for the code - please point me to the git link ... ill have a look in the coming week ... im assuming there is no mining available now with talk? ...

#crysx
legendary
XC abandoned
so they take a million dollars in funds and abandon xc to get delisted even from bittrex?

time to do a more thorough investigation into dan metcalf.

even the smallest coins made effort to generate some volume to avoid delisting.

I will be creating a new thread in the main section to bring attention to this and investigate this more thoroughly.

Blocknet can not exist without XC. You can't abandon projects like this in crypto and be taken seriously.

lol fucking guys as usual useless.  so much promise yet too many egos, in-fighting and shit talking with no one to dev this crap....very sad. 

xc and blocknet gonna be dead very soon (which is too bad actually).

fuck you devs you bitches.

legendary
@crysx
TALK is the same old code.  It works.
big idea is no fork up of what already works.
[but interested in spin offs (there is a nice BE for .doc and prove ownership)]
[[spinoffs can be focused on creating a TALK 2.0 super cool chain with all the bells and whistles]]

also yes I'm perfectly willing to honor the MODs with a % of my own stake, all that is needed is an address.
legendary
TALK tips for cyrus if he so chooses Wink

cryus - mprep and steven saxton ...

sounds like a good thing ...

i also need to know whether talk has actually changed - codewise - from when i looked at it the last time? ... is there a current git? ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
Hello, Bipcoin Dev Team!

If you pay me 1 BTC I can get you onto Mt. Gox!

Please respond at [email protected]

But you must hurry, I am moonlighting as the Minister of Finance for Nigeria, and the rebels are closing in on the capital, I must find a generous person to help me secure the treasury's balance outside of the country!

Nice.

2017 and the Nigerian scams continue!  There are still those that continue to get suckered in.
legendary
Hello, Bipcoin Dev Team!

If you pay me 1 BTC I can get you onto Mt. Gox!

Please respond at [email protected]

But you must hurry, I am moonlighting as the Minister of Finance for Nigeria, and the rebels are closing in on the capital, I must find a generous person to help me secure the treasury's balance outside of the country!

Nice.
legendary
They were convincing whining to staff here that there was a "smear campaign" against them.
Which made staff delete SHIT LOADS of topics related to them.. staff here covered for them.

For example i had a topic about synechrist's lawsuit threats against me and it was removed.

By the way.. a year later i was proven right !
Smear Campaign ? I don't think so i was proven right.

They rolled out an ICO scheme gimmick coin and a year later did nothing and the million dollars from the ICO was long gone.
As evidence by the fact they let hosting expire and fed the "investors" excuses for a year.

What pisses me off is the little assholes here lined up to take shots at me and then soon after went into hiding until today like i said they would.

These sleazy little profiteers here act like a scammer then cry FUD then vanish later.
..once they got your money.

AKA: Crying Troll / FUD for bucks $$$

Notice how no one has mentioned this coin for ages ?

PS:
No idea who runs this so called "News" site... but ..
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/chronology-of-the-smear-campaign-against-the-blocknet
legendary
TALK tips for cyrus if he so chooses Wink
Pages:
Jump to: