Pages:
Author

Topic: TalkStar - List of Scam Projects (2018 - 2020) - page 2. (Read 910 times)

copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
36. WEB TOKEN PROFIT Ponzi Scheme - WEB TOKEN PROFIT January 08, 2020

List updated.
copper member
35. NANOTEZER Scam Alert - Ponzi Scheme - NANOTEZER November 08, 2019

List updated.
copper member

List updated.
copper member
29. BLOCK MINERS Ponzi Scheme - 350% Return in 2 days - BLOCK MINERS November 01, 2019
30. INSTANT PROFIT Ponzi scheme "INSTANT PROFIT" November 01, 2019
31. BITHUBPAY Ponzi Scheme - Fake Team - BITHUBPAY November 02, 2019
32. WSSAVIOR Ponzi Scheme - Offering High Return (1000% after 40 days) November 03, 2019

List updated
copper member
28. REPAYDOUBLE Ponzi Scheme - Bitcoin Doubler - repaydouble October 29, 2019

List updated.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
Great and useful work for everyone! You help save investors money and do not do free work for bounty hunters.
When I'm less busy, I’ll create my “List of fraudulent projects” ))
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I was in little bit hurry during thread posting because of my wifi router issue. Thanks for your support mate.
You are welcome and it looks good now :-)
copper member
That's a lot of work you have done for the community. Thank you.

Edit:
I see you are struggling with formatting. Feel free to use it :
I was in little bit hurry during thread posting because of my wifi router issue. Thanks for your support mate.

Good job OP, good to see more user trying to expose scammers and we need more user like you who will expose scammers. You have helped our community to save their fund from scammers. I am expecting we could motivate more people's who will actively hunt scammers and scam projects.
Sometime you have to think from your inner part and that's the place from where we get the final guideline to take decision about doing good works or supporting evils. I don't wanna say that motivation will not gonna work but maybe same remedy isn't going to work for everyone.

OP should concentrate little bit on forum functions since table isn't well arranged. Don't take it personally,  it's just a suggestion because good arrangements of topics will attract more readers. Feel free to get help from Royse777 or me.

I always like to learn new things and all of us are nothing but a learner IMO.

Thanks buddy for your volunteering effort to keep the forum clean which has earned you a spot on my custom trust list. This message is just an encouragement for you to continue your good work and also to assure you that, your works aren't going unnoticed. You just got a new supporter. I owe you some smerits when I recieved them.
Keep up the good work.

This kinda encouragement means a lot to me. Feeling great to have you as my supporter. Keep continuing your contribution for the forum and help others to build their own. If we can provide regular updates about scammers  then obviousy we will be able to build enough awareness  here on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
Thanks buddy for your volunteering effort to keep the forum clean which has earned you a spot on my custom trust list. This message is just an encouragement for you to continue your good work and also to assure you that, your works aren't going unnoticed. You just got a new supporter. I owe you some smerits when I recieved them.
Keep up the good work.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
Good job OP, good to see more user trying to expose scammers and we need more user like you who will expose scammers. You have helped our community to save their fund from scammers. I am expecting we could motivate more people's who will actively hunt scammers and scam projects.

Keep it up OP.

OP should concentrate little bit on forum functions since table isn't well arranged. Don't take it personally,  it's just a suggestion because good arrangements of topics will attract more readers. Feel free to get help from Royse777 or me.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
That's a lot of work you have done for the community. Thank you.

Edit:
I see you are struggling with formatting. Feel free to use it :

Code:
[table]
[tr][td][/td][td] | [/td][td][left][b][u]Project Name[/u][/b][/left][/td][td] | [/td][td][left][b][u]Thread Title[/u][/b][/left][/td][td] | [/td][td][right][b][u]Date[/u][/b][/right][/td][td] | [/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td] | [/td][td]1. ACCOMODATION COIN[/td][td] | [/td][td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5178487.msg52251823#msg52251823] Edited Team - Possible Ongoing scam ICO - Accommodation Coin[/url][/td][td] | [/td][td]August 24, 2019[/td][td] | [/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td] | [/td][td][/td][td] | [/td][td][/td][td] | [/td][td][/td][td] | [/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][td] | [/td][td][/td][td] | [/td][td][/td][td] | [/td][td][/td][td] | [/td][/tr]
[/table]
copper member
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my thread. Its been almost 2 years now i have started my fight against scammers. Lets take a look on the full list of scam projects which have detected by me since August 2018.

List of Scam Projects
Created by: TalkStar Last Update: December 14, 2020

Project Name
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org