Pages:
Author

Topic: TappaBit.com | A Skill Based & Provably Fair PvP Mini Game | Win Up To 5000% - page 2. (Read 1863 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
TappaBit.com Admin
Dear administration request to withdraw my funds. Pay at least mine without your bonus. Just do not have the players to play and impossible to withdraw too. Please print Satoshi here to address 168khWkk5qqou7HfpCdXYi9yeoJioNA15y

I have replied to you on email. We will take care of this.

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This could very very easily be botted, a script could quite easily be set up to simply stop at the exact right time, how would you avoid this?

Despite having a few security walls against bots, we have designed the game in such a way that discourages the use of bots.

Specifically, I am talking about a new feature which we are adding/subtracting 0-255ms from the user's score for 50% of its plays. (Now provably fair)

This means that 50% of the rounds you play will be based on luck and not skill.

Finally, we have not seen a player that managed to create a script until now.

Dear administration, request to withdraw my funds. Pay at least mine without your bonus. Just do not have the players to play and impossible to withdraw too. Please print Satoshi here to address 168khWkk5qqou7HfpCdXYi9yeoJioNA15y
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Dear administration request to withdraw my funds. Pay at least mine without your bonus. Just do not have the players to play and impossible to withdraw too. Please print Satoshi here to address 168khWkk5qqou7HfpCdXYi9yeoJioNA15y
TappaBit.com Admin
This could very very easily be botted, a script could quite easily be set up to simply stop at the exact right time, how would you avoid this?

Despite having a few security walls against bots, we have designed the game in such a way that discourages the use of bots.

Specifically, I am talking about a new feature which we are adding/subtracting 0-255ms from the user's score for 50% of its plays. (Now provably fair)

This means that 50% of the rounds you play will be based on luck and not skill.

Finally, we have not seen a player that managed to create a script until now.
Activity: 70
TappaBit.com Admin

Hey guys, just an update.

The Spin & Tap Tournaments, more specifically, the adding/subtracting 0 -200 255 ms feature is now provably fair. This way you can be assured that we are not giving favorable results to any player and at the same time we discourage the use of bots.

You can find more info about the verification process here http://tappabit.com/howtoverify

I have updated the OP so that it becomes more clear how the game works. Also, the video image in the OP now redirects directly to the YouTube video.

I am also planning 2 ad campaigns with 2 major Bitcoin magazines so that more players can find about the game.

Let me know if you have any questions or general feedback and stay tuned!
TappaBit.com Admin
We are 2 in the queue and missing 1 player!

Join us on http://tappabit.com/spinandgo
TappaBit.com Admin
Thanks for playing guys.

Camelson won Wink

I have queued for one more if someone wants to try.

Ahh Great I won the Tournament : 1st Winner: camelson won 6000 Bits  Cool

I think, This is great,

I have a Question is there are first second and Third Winner?

Yes, on multipliers 10, 20, 50. The 2nd and 3rd winners in these cases will receive 10% of the first place prize.

This means that if the Multiplier is x50, then the 2nd and 3rd winners will each receive from 15,000 Bits (0.015 BTC)
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
If anyone wants to play I will be in the queue for a Spin & Tap Tournament.

How many player are Needed to play the tournament, If only one, than Im coming, Just deposited 3000 Bits.

After you join we will need 1 more.

Ahh Great I won the Tournament : 1st Winner: camelson won 6000 Bits  Cool

I think, This is great,

I have a Question is there are first second and Third Winner?
TappaBit.com Admin
This might be interesting but I do not understand how to play  Huh Huh Huh. maybe you could explain a little let me know  Grin

Sure! You see the countdown timer right? You need to click as close as possible to zero. The best score is the one closest to zero.

So -0.2 will win against 0.7. Makes sense?

In Spin & Taps you play 5 rounds and gather game points throughout the round. The winner gets the reward that is spinned before the game starts.

The reward can be anywhere from 2 to 50 times the buy-in. Check the table on http://tappabit.com/spinandgo to find what is the chance of each multiplier hitting.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
This might be interesting but I do not understand how to play  Huh Huh Huh. maybe you could explain a little let me know  Grin
TappaBit.com Admin

How many player are Needed to play the tournament, If only one, than Im coming, Just deposited 3000 Bits.

After you join we will need 1 more.
copper member

TappaBit.com Admin
TappaBit.com Admin
What is the difference between version 1 and 2?
I see that the design is much better and there is an explanation video, that is cool!

Small tip:
Only allow to get one bonus per ip, otherwise people could make multiple accounts and play against themselves.

The main difference is that we introduced the Spin & Tap tournaments.

The tournament is played in 5 x 30 second rounds, 3 players must join the game (not more not less), and the winner can win from 2-50 times his buy-in.

The multiplier is chosen based on a set of probabilities found on http://tappabit.com/spinandgo

Thanks for the tip.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
What is the difference between version 1 and 2?
I see that the design is much better and there is an explanation video, that is cool!

Small tip:
Only allow to get one bonus per ip, otherwise people could make multiple accounts and play against themselves.
TappaBit.com Admin
Any reason why your 'youtube' video thumbnail is leading to http://tappabit.com/spinandgo?utm_source=BTCT&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=tappabitv2 instead of a real youtube video?
I thought it was video presentation or tutorial... I am a bit disappointed.

Once you land on that page there is a button that says "How to Play (37 Sec Video)", click that and a popup appears with the video. I am sorry this wasnt obvious. Not my intention.

Happy to see you here, again. I will give a try it again, if you will be able to get some member on your site, not like the last time. Is there are some new changing in the site,

With these game design changes we should be able to keep more players. Thanks.

Just tried depositing and playing with 0.002, got the 50k sats bonus. Then I see that min buy-in was 0.003 and no one was online, tried withdrawing, says I can't until I play. Now how am I supposed to play when there's no one up? Instead of just locking the account, you should deduct the bonus amount in case someone requests a withdrawal, made a bad impression on me, will probably not play here after this.

Thank you for the suggestion and sorry for the inconvenience. If you want your money back I will fix this for you. Please pm me if so. Please also understand that we need to motivate players to join the game somehow. Once you join the game more players may join. If they dont you get your buy-in back by clicking the unregister button at the end of the page.

So, you reopen the site finally. I remember you from your 1 month signature campaign. That means signature campaigns works here for company advertisements. Smiley
You might consider to open new signature campaign because there are a lot more competition in the Bitcoin gambling business these days.

Actually before there were some issues with the game design, which we now fixed.

Also the site was never closed, just not promoted.

Thank you all for the feedback.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
So, you reopen the site finally. I remember you from your 1 month signature campaign. That means signature campaigns works here for company advertisements. Smiley
You might consider to open new signature campaign because there are a lot more competition in the Bitcoin gambling business these days.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
Just tried depositing and playing with 0.002, got the 50k sats bonus. Then I see that min buy-in was 0.003 and no one was online, tried withdrawing, says I can't until I play. Now how am I supposed to play when there's no one up? Instead of just locking the account, you should deduct the bonus amount in case someone requests a withdrawal, made a bad impression on me, will probably not play here after this.
copper member
Happy to see you here, again. I will give a try it again, if you will be able to get some member on your site, not like the last time. Is there are some new changing in the site,
Pages:
Jump to: