Pages:
Author

Topic: TappaBit.com | A Skill Based & Provably Fair PvP Mini Game | Win Up To 5000% - page 3. (Read 1863 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Any reason why your 'youtube' video thumbnail is leading to http://tappabit.com/spinandgo?utm_source=BTCT&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=tappabitv2 instead of a real youtube video?
I thought it was video presentation or tutorial... I am a bit disappointed.
Activity: 840
Cool, is the adding/subtracting randomly 0-200 ms a new feature? (I haven't played in quite a while) I think that this feature is great and will clear up some worries for people who are concerned that they will lose their money due to others using bots.

Yes that is a new feature among many others.

Fear of bots is a exactly why we added this. We are also looking to make this feature provably fair! (something in development)

We have also added a queue system. When playing for Bits on Spin & Tap, each room can have 3 players max. Once you join a game you have to wait for 2 other people. If you wait for 15 minutes or more you get your buy-in back, if you want to leave earlier you will be charged with a 7% fee on the buy-in.

We are trying our best to make this game work. Any additional feedback is welcomed.

Nice to see this site is back up again and you added a protection against the bot user so legit player will not be dissapointed with the game. The random prize tournament is actually a good feature
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
TappaBit.com Admin
Cool, is the adding/subtracting randomly 0-200 ms a new feature? (I haven't played in quite a while) I think that this feature is great and will clear up some worries for people who are concerned that they will lose their money due to others using bots.

Yes that is a new feature among many others.

Fear of bots is a exactly why we added this. We are also looking to make this feature provably fair! (something in development)

We have also added a queue system. When playing for Bits on Spin & Tap, each room can have 3 players max. Once you join a game you have to wait for 2 other people. If you wait for 15 minutes or more you get your buy-in back, if you want to leave earlier you will be charged with a 7% fee on the buy-in.

We are trying our best to make this game work. Any additional feedback is welcomed.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
TappaBit.com Admin

Introducing

Spin & Tap Tournaments

What is Spin & Tap?

A fast paced 3-player Provably Fair Tournament played in 5 Rounds
(30 seconds each) with a random prize pool ranging from 2-50 times the buy-in.

In every round, click as close as possible to zero to win Game Points.
The player with the most game points at the end of the 5 rounds wins the prize.

The prize will be selected randomly based on the frequencies below at the begin of every tournament.

Win up to 150,000 Bits (0.15BTC)

Buy-In with just 3,000 Bits and get the chance to win up to 150,000 Bits!

50% Skill 50% Luck (Provably Fair)

This is a semi-skill based and a Player vs Player (PVP) game. Winning the game depends on
your ability to tap the “Stop” button at the right time and at a better time than your competitors.

Also, for 50% of your plays, we are adding/deducting randomly 0-255 ms
from your score, a feature that is now provably fair for Spin & Tap Tournaments.

As a result, players have no incentive to use a bot in the game!

You can find more info about this on http://tappabit.com/howtoverify

Player vs Player

Play against real people, not computers!

Next 50 New Players that deposit 1000 Bits (0.001 BTC) will receive a 2000 Bits Bonus

Valid Until The End Of The Weekend!

Pages:
Jump to: