Pages:
Author

Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin - page 20. (Read 3008 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 23, 2018, 08:15:38 PM
Millenials are the best target of bitcoin because it fits so much on their generation but of course it doesn’t mean that everyone cannot join, as long as you understand what is bitcoin and how it will work for you to earn and you have the capital to start also, then you can go and join because there is no selection to be exact, if you feel like joining then you can start and enjoy the benefit and chances of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 07:37:20 PM
your question is difficult to digest, maybe you mean is the purpose of this bitcoin market is created, is it so ?, when talking about the target is the target community, the goal is to empower the community in economic progress.
The target market are the users and those who see the need to use it and as far as I am concerned, everyone globally is a target market except for the fact that those who have access to the internet and are more vast when it comes to using the internet will always have an upper hand in adopting earlier than those who do not. However, the main reason why bitcoin came about was so we could have a P2P method of transfer without the third party and the last time I checked every single person needs that as we all deserve some level of freedom.
It is modern age and because of smart phones everyone has internet in their hands now,  if we see now it is digital era where almost everyone has fast access of internet and digital currency specially the bitcoin, as bitcoin is being use more and more so the price is increasing,  as it is the most positive factor that almost all developed countries are accepting bitcoin now,  slot of companies are using bitcoin as transaction which is increasing demand of bitcoin and target market is getting more and more wide.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
May 23, 2018, 07:12:08 PM
I think it's more oriented to people with a risk taker attitude, because Btc is less stable than other markets. Also, it is really attractive for economies that have a currency that gets weaker everyday, like Argentina and Venezuela.

Those people invested in stock market are the target investor of crypto because they can easily divert and adapt the nature of investment since its likely the same.
share players are indeed the easiest target for bitcoin marketing. because there is a group of people who are hungry for the benefits of the future.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 23, 2018, 12:27:21 PM
your question is difficult to digest, maybe you mean is the purpose of this bitcoin market is created, is it so ?, when talking about the target is the target community, the goal is to empower the community in economic progress.
The target market are the users and those who see the need to use it and as far as I am concerned, everyone globally is a target market except for the fact that those who have access to the internet and are more vast when it comes to using the internet will always have an upper hand in adopting earlier than those who do not. However, the main reason why bitcoin came about was so we could have a P2P method of transfer without the third party and the last time I checked every single person needs that as we all deserve some level of freedom.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
May 23, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
I think it's more oriented to people with a risk taker attitude, because Btc is less stable than other markets. Also, it is really attractive for economies that have a currency that gets weaker everyday, like Argentina and Venezuela.

Those people invested in stock market are the target investor of crypto because they can easily divert and adapt the nature of investment since its likely the same.

If need to start. First you know the all process and information of the trading. Time is important of the trading process. People will be learn more information. trading help to future growth. It good future saving. It connect the all country people. So people easy to exchange any country currency. It start the trading choose the best coin. If don't no how to choose the best coin for the trading. Market place is help to get the more coin list. So you easy to choose the best coin to invest and start the trading with best coin. then you get more profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 505
May 23, 2018, 06:18:07 AM
Target market would be IT sector people and common people woh have knowledge of crypto and computer.but now it doesn't matter crypto not seen as revolution payment option but as a virtual profitable asset.but still it should be used by people who have knowledge of crypto to avoid getting in scam.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
Activity: 97
May 22, 2018, 09:14:30 PM
Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.
Bitcoin can be used by anyone in the world of investing, because bitcoin is very promising results,
And when asked who is msnggunakan?
The use is all the internet users in the present and future, because bjtcoin in the future will be used for online trading and even can be used to transact directly, via handphone to handphone.
I hope this helps.
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 08:10:42 PM
The target of bitcoin market, I think is everyone... Because bitcoin is created for the public, for the world, for the future.. Anyone can have bitcoin and invest. Better yet if bitcoin soon can be known by everyone in the world..
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
May 22, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.
You do not really understand, bitcoin does not have insight a particular target market but all the markets, bitcoin is a currency and so any market, a place where people trade goods and services for money, so this means that bitcoin has unlimited applications and can be used all over the world, this is what governments are afraid the most and I cannot blame them if bitcoin succeeds they will not longer have complete control over the economy.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
May 22, 2018, 04:57:42 AM
Bitcoin will continue to be recognized and more developed, it will not be monotonous until it's not supported by many people and enliven the market. Here we know that bitcoin/crypto increasingly ogled many people because of investments, trades etc associated with the function/role is good to be the other side of job in the cyberspace. Over time.. I can still make sure that the crypto market will be more enlivened by many people.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
May 22, 2018, 04:49:03 AM
which is definitely a bitcoin target is a human who wants to open up to new things because bitcoin or crypto offers a variety of features that have never before and will be a phenomenal digital currency breakthrough, and if we can take advantage of it would be very profitable.
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 07:41:07 AM
This the target market in bitcoin of crypto market. There are many people are use in bitcoin they can buy bitcoin and some other coin from crypto market. If you can buy some coin hold on market i am sure you get a good profit. I think many people are many kinds of concept. there are many trader and seller and investor in this market so they are profit or loss from this crypto market. So at last i can say that the bitcoin target market on crypto market. I like and love this market.
Target is the whole world. In my eyes the introducing of bitcoin is not for holding it in your wallet and makes more money after some time. The main purpose is that all the people in the world buy bitcoin and use it for their daily needs. So that the whole world will use only one currency. Shopping will be more essay throughout the world because of easy payment system.
Activity: 98
May 05, 2018, 07:37:46 AM
Your asking in general and I'm not sure what of what you want to know about bitcoin but for me the target market of bitcoin are those people who want to invest in stock market and those who people want to earn an easy money like investment in crypto market.
Activity: 36
May 04, 2018, 01:35:02 PM
First of all, bitcoin should be used for online calculations. When the transaction speed becomes instant, then you can implement it for payment in real life
Activity: 2716
Merit: 552
May 04, 2018, 03:04:49 AM
Of course its for the people who are sick of traditional banking system whos looking for a financial freedom. Free from ridiculous banking fees and long transaction procedures. Bitcoin was designed to be like that, but today Bitcoin transaction fees are gradually increasing and the confirmations took a bit longer than before.
Activity: 420
www.coinxes.io
May 03, 2018, 10:43:09 PM
according to me if asked who should be the target bitcoin will be very difficult to predict it because bitcoin not only targeting the individual even big companies are now many are starting to plunge into digital money, so essentially anyone from there to the desire and interest in bitcoin can be a target .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 05:35:58 PM
This the target market in bitcoin of crypto market. There are many people are use in bitcoin they can buy bitcoin and some other coin from crypto market. If you can buy some coin hold on market i am sure you get a good profit. I think many people are many kinds of concept. there are many trader and seller and investor in this market so they are profit or loss from this crypto market. So at last i can say that the bitcoin target market on crypto market. I like and love this market.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 12:01:48 PM

Thank you.

Who is the target audience for Internet?

Please understand bitcoin is not a product, company or any organisation. It's innovative technology , a technology has always changed the world.

and this time its no different.

the companies like amazon, HP and expedia have already accepting bitcoins. japan has considered bitcoin transaction in legal book.

Bitcoin is a global currency, so the target audience is not really one group or type of person (and not just humans in a futuristic AI world).  But the early majority of users would be people who value privacy, globalization, and decentralization.  It started out being popular with libertarian and anarchist types but has expanded to a more diverse audience as more people get interested in it, and it becomes easier to use.    

SO WHAT ARE BITCOINS? HOW DO BITCOINS WORK?
Bitcoin – the initial virtual banking currency of the internet – has existed for several years now and many people have questions about them. Where do they come from? Are they legal? Where can you get them? Why did they split into Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash? Here are the basics you need to know.

- Cryptocurrency Defined
Cryptocurrencies are just lines of computer code that hold monetary value. Those lines of code are created by electricity and high-performance computers.

Cryptocurrency is also known as digital currency. Either way, it is a form of digital public money that is created by painstaking mathematical computations and policed by millions of computer users called 'miners'. Physically, there is nothing to hold although you can exchange crypto for cash.

'Crypto' comes from the word cryptography, the security process used to protect transactions that send the lines of code out for purchases. Cryptography also controls the creation of new 'coins', the term used to describe specific amounts of code. There are literally hundreds of coins now; only a handful have the potential to become a viable investment.

Governments have no control over the creation of cryptocurrencies, which is what initially made them so popular. Most cryptocurrencies begin with a market cap in mind, which means that their production will decrease over time thus, ideally, making any particular coin more valuable in the future.

- What Are Bitcoins?
Bitcoin was the first cryptocoin currency ever invented. No one knows exactly who created it – cryptocurrencies are designed for maximum anonymity – but bitcoins first appeared in 2009 from a developer supposedly named Satoshi Nakamoto. He has since disappeared and left behind a Bitcoin fortune.

Because Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to exist, all digital currencies created since then are called Altcoins, or alternative coins. Litecoin, Peercoin, Feathercoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other coins are all Altcoins because they are not Bitcoin.

One of the advantages of Bitcoin is that it can be stored offline on a person's local hardware. That process is called cold storage and it protects the currency from being taken by others. When the currency is stored on the internet somewhere (hot storage), there is high risk of it being stolen.

On the flip side, if a person loses access to the hardware that contains the bitcoins, the currency is simply gone forever. It's estimated that as much as $30 billion in bitcoins have been lost or misplaced by miners and investors. Nonetheless, Bitcoins remain incredibly popular as the most famous cryptocurrency over time.

- How Bitcoins Work
Bitcoins are completely virtual coins designed to be 'self-contained' for their value, with no need for banks to move and store the money.

Once you own bitcoins, they behave like physical gold coins: they possess value and trade just as if they were nuggets of gold in your pocket. You can use your bitcoins to purchase goods and services online, or you can tuck them away and hope that their value increases over the years.

Bitcoins are traded from one personal 'wallet' to another. A wallet is a small personal database that you store on your computer drive (i.e cold storage), on your smartphone, on your tablet, or somewhere in the cloud (hot storage).

For all intents, bitcoins are forgery-resistant. It is so computationally-intensive to create a bitcoin, it isn't financially worth it for counterfeiters to manipulate the system.

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: