Pages:
Author

Topic: Taskie Project Pre-ICO Bounty Thread - page 3. (Read 12095 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
February 25, 2017, 07:15:24 AM
Waiting waiting. Very unprofessional. People are losing faith in taskies by the day.
So many promises yet so little deliverance. It was looking great and now you weeks behind. Is this the kind of project you going to run ? Just messing around ? I dont understand. What exactly are you doing ? Its not that hard to add up a few posts for signatures there were not that many people involved because most felt you were full of it and they were right. I dont believe there will be any job site for micro tasks.

there is the new website: http://Taskie.us (still under working)

I am totally not understanding your complain. we did promises but we didn't gave any fixed time yet because we ourselves don't know how long the development will take. we are working on the websites. and once they'll ready you'll see them.
making a project is not a one or two week work. I expect a good behavior and patient from all of you... lots of you who shouting at us are not even involved in the taskie anyway. not any investors, not any bounty participants. I don't understand why unrelated folks spreading bad words here.
We all know to make a good site, it was not one or two weeks but can be 1 or 2 months, but it would not hurt you represent all the participants here, to talk to your developer, to talk about payments to all participants of the campaign ..

So no the question regarding the question of payment, and all participants did not wait long in this payment ...
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
February 25, 2017, 04:38:34 AM
Waiting waiting. Very unprofessional. People are losing faith in taskies by the day.
So many promises yet so little deliverance. It was looking great and now you weeks behind. Is this the kind of project you going to run ? Just messing around ? I dont understand. What exactly are you doing ? Its not that hard to add up a few posts for signatures there were not that many people involved because most felt you were full of it and they were right. I dont believe there will be any job site for micro tasks.

there is the new website: http://Taskie.us (still under working)

I am totally not understanding your complain. we did promises but we didn't gave any fixed time yet because we ourselves don't know how long the development will take. we are working on the websites. and once they'll ready you'll see them.
making a project is not a one or two week work. I expect a good behavior and patient from all of you... lots of you who shouting at us are not even involved in the taskie anyway. not any investors, not any bounty participants. I don't understand why unrelated folks spreading bad words here.
Activity: 770
February 24, 2017, 09:39:50 PM
February 23, 2017, 05:25:40 AM
I have seen to date there has been no progress taskie to hold a second pre ICO, until when they were silent like this, and there is no explanation at all until now. Undecided
And how about the participants of the signature campaign? If the ICO will not continue its means the participants will not recieve any payment. Rest in piece for your work lol. Grin

Every eligible participants will get paid. if ICO not continue or failed, I'll pay all members in bitcoin...

this mean project not continue, taskie coin is end
and all bounty participan can pay use bitcoin
if true bounty participan pay use bitcoin how much rate
I didn't said that. Taskie coin is not end. it will be launched and become successful for sure.
yes it is true, but you said above if the ICO does not continue or fail, meaning it signifies that the ICO does not work, then why do you say taskie coin will be launched and be successful. the words are very confusing and the more I do not understand that you are looking for. Huh

I said if by chance something happen and ICO fail than all participants will still get payment.. all participants and supporters will get some rewards for sure...
but we are really hopeful for Taskie and its success.

what is confusing in this?

What's the progress now ? and how about the signature campaign one ? I mean, are all signature campaign participants will get paid too ? How long we need to wait for all signature campaign participants to get paid ?
only the eligible users get paid.. your rest of question answered many time before. please read above.

It looks there is no certainty in building projects taskie, and none of the evidence to see the progress of this project ..

I hope you can pay all your campaign participants, who are already working hard to project taskie, this was clearly the fault of the developer to manage the correct website, so it makes sense for everyone to ask their right to this payment ..
copper member
February 23, 2017, 03:56:58 AM
I have seen to date there has been no progress taskie to hold a second pre ICO, until when they were silent like this, and there is no explanation at all until now. Undecided
And how about the participants of the signature campaign? If the ICO will not continue its means the participants will not recieve any payment. Rest in piece for your work lol. Grin

Every eligible participants will get paid. if ICO not continue or failed, I'll pay all members in bitcoin...

I didn't said that. Taskie coin is not end. it will be launched and become successful for sure.
yes it is true, but you said above if the ICO does not continue or fail, meaning it signifies that the ICO does not work, then why do you say taskie coin will be launched and be successful. the words are very confusing and the more I do not understand that you are looking for. Huh

I said if by chance something happen and ICO fail than all participants will still get payment.. all participants and supporters will get some rewards for sure...

What's the progress now ? and how about the signature campaign one ? I mean, are all signature campaign participants will get paid too ? How long we need to wait for all signature campaign participants to get paid ?
only the eligible users get paid.. your rest of question answered many time before. please read above.
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
February 23, 2017, 01:29:09 AM

February 22, 2017, 11:04:39 AM

The best solution is to specify the date and time of payment. It doesn't matter if it happened a year again. Waiting is very confusing, I think do not need a long time to get it done, I'm sure taskie will pay but if delay certainly makes participants become bored.

agree , many ICO now, and many delay , waiting for long time , just wanna receive rewards , thats made users are bored , starting january until now there are more 3 ICO but all is scam /delay .

we can only give a exact time once our website will be developed completely. right now we don't know ourselves how many days the developers take to complete the website..
but one thing is confirm payment will be made after ICO, so making useless noise before the time when the thing is clear is I don't think a cool thing...

first we start ICO and than we decide the time of bounty payment. so when you see ICO started than you must expect a time of payment..

I request to all please keep patient.

I needed only certainty right from the developer team and taskie to give an exact date for payouts of all participants, so we do not question it ...

If indeed this project is building to pursue ICO, why you did not give evidence and the subject of development that you wake up with taskie team, so that all participants see the truth ...
copper member
February 22, 2017, 04:56:17 AM

The best solution is to specify the date and time of payment. It doesn't matter if it happened a year again. Waiting is very confusing, I think do not need a long time to get it done, I'm sure taskie will pay but if delay certainly makes participants become bored.

agree , many ICO now, and many delay , waiting for long time , just wanna receive rewards , thats made users are bored , starting january until now there are more 3 ICO but all is scam /delay .

we can only give a exact time once our website will be developed completely. right now we don't know ourselves how many days the developers take to complete the website..
but one thing is confirm payment will be made after ICO, so making useless noise before the time when the thing is clear is I don't think a cool thing...

first we start ICO and than we decide the time of bounty payment. so when you see ICO started than you must expect a time of payment..

I request to all please keep patient.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
February 22, 2017, 03:16:46 AM

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
February 21, 2017, 10:26:27 PM

copper member
February 21, 2017, 05:31:33 PM

Activity: 798
February 21, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 1000
February 21, 2017, 09:08:15 AM

ppl don't believe what you are saying and only believe what you are doing! Show us some proof that the team is progressing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 21, 2017, 08:42:00 AM
For better I think OP pay all participants ASAP. It's will make peoples believe, because more than a month this campaign paused.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
February 21, 2017, 08:00:22 AM

Suppose the ICO is not going well, whether, the campaign manager will be paid in accordance with the statements that have been made in the initial thread ??

How do you pay for all the participants with payment in the form of bitcoin, while all the participants did not leave their purses address ??
Activity: 854
CTO & Spokesman
February 21, 2017, 07:11:17 AM

If the ICO failed or not continue I think the manager will  paid in btc same rate with Taskie.
copper member
February 21, 2017, 04:00:09 AM

Activity: 547
February 21, 2017, 12:28:12 AM

Activity: 854
CTO & Spokesman
February 20, 2017, 11:35:48 PM

I agree with you, it might be better for the people here to know about it, so they do not ask about taskie the payment is made. but are you sure about that?
The manager promise so I guess yes he's really sure about it. for those participants who joined you need a little more patience before get the payment and more updated too.
Activity: 798
February 20, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

I agree with you, it might be better for the people here to know about it, so they do not ask about taskie the payment is made. but are you sure about that?
Pages:
Jump to: