Pages:
Author

Topic: Taskie Project Pre-ICO Bounty Thread - page 5. (Read 12095 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
February 01, 2017, 11:48:24 AM
how about the payment taskie's signature event which has been delayed since yesterday, I've been waiting since a few weeks until this time there was no news from you about the payment.
Activity: 602
February 01, 2017, 10:17:30 AM
when when will start the pre-ICO ?? Smiley
The pre ICO already finish were waiting now for the main ICO to launch wait for the dev announcement when it will be started. Smiley
Pre-ICO wasn't finished but just paused. Pre-ICO will be restarted again.. main ICO will still take some time.

all records have been noted already, spreadsheet also will be updated , once I get some release from other works.
don't worry guys. please keep patient.

Thank you for the assurance as I am joining this campaign for almost 3 weeks now I think Smiley Yesh, spreadsheet is  only updated for first week of campaign Smiley Hope all is well as this is a good project.
Please read above  anouncements, campaign was closed after 2 weeks, not 3 weeks.. anyone wearing signature after that will not be our responsibility.
If the project is, it still takes a long time, the same as all the participants had to wait longer than the payment of pre-ICO this project ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 01, 2017, 08:37:41 AM
I think it's almost 2 weeks signature campaign paused. Campaign participants please be patient, we are optimistic that the payment was not a problem. Coin reputation is certainly more important than not pay. Good luck.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
February 01, 2017, 03:29:43 AM
The pre ICO already finish were waiting now for the main ICO to launch wait for the dev announcement when it will be started. Smiley
Pre-ICO wasn't finished but just paused. Pre-ICO will be restarted again.. main ICO will still take some time.

all records have been noted already, spreadsheet also will be updated , once I get some release from other works.

Thank you for the assurance as I am joining this campaign for almost 3 weeks now I think Smiley Yesh, spreadsheet is  only updated for first week of campaign Smiley Hope all is well as this is a good project.
Please read above  anouncements, campaign was closed after 2 weeks, not 3 weeks.. anyone wearing signature after that will not be our responsibility.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
January 31, 2017, 11:53:57 PM

TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
January 31, 2017, 08:38:57 PM
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
January 31, 2017, 03:30:17 PM
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
January 31, 2017, 01:57:01 PM
As my said before, for quick and better, I recommend OP pay with bitcoin. I sure all members here will give high responsibility. Thanks
They already provide payment with bitcoin, and coupled with their token payment, so no need to add anything concerning the payment of signature of this project ..
Activity: 224
January 31, 2017, 11:37:34 AM
As my said before, for quick and better, I recommend OP pay with bitcoin. I sure all members here will give high responsibility. Thanks
Activity: 1624
January 31, 2017, 03:00:21 AM
So, when you and the project will pay for all the participants of signatures, for the payment to all who participated for your project ..

I have not seen any change in the spreadsheet that you manage for the signature of this project ...
Cant you read dear? He said he'll updated the spreadsheet once he get some free time. your payment is safe don't worry about that.
Okay thanks sir .. happy with the good news that we will wait for the latest news from the campaign manager, and sorry for my impatience for this payment, pleasure working with you .. Smiley Wink Kiss Kiss
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
GET A JOB TODAY !
January 31, 2017, 02:52:28 AM
So, when you and the project will pay for all the participants of signatures, for the payment to all who participated for your project ..

I have not seen any change in the spreadsheet that you manage for the signature of this project ...
Cant you read dear? He said he'll updated the spreadsheet once he get some free time. your payment is safe don't worry about that.
January 31, 2017, 02:49:12 AM

copper member
January 31, 2017, 12:37:15 AM
reserved for korean translate if you want
wait for our new announcement thread.
copper member
January 31, 2017, 12:33:11 AM
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 30, 2017, 11:43:40 PM
reserved for korean translate if you want
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 30, 2017, 11:22:36 PM
please update speadspeets sir
January 30, 2017, 11:10:47 PM
Hi dev ..

I have been using the new signature, and wanted to tell you that I've let go of your signature, and use the new signature, I hope dev and jamalaezaz manager of this signature, so that the project this can be able to give my payment, As long as I use signatures this..

Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 289
January 30, 2017, 10:26:14 AM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We are aware of our websites problems and we assure you that it is nothing to worry about because our website developer/coder have to bring down the websites in order to make it a world class design, this shall be completed soonest.
All our websites shall be up together along with our ico website with automated features.
In order to fully and legally completed the mining farm project within the speculated time frame, taskie team embarked on various legal consultations and our findings shall be made known to everybody soon.
In the light of this we shall like to pause all campaign pending the completion of our websites most importantly all bounty payment due to every participant have been recorded and shall be paid accordingly.
Thank you all for your understanding.

TASKIE
How long they have to wait for a delay on payment of a signature, for all participants in the campaign this project ..
Are all participants will be paid in accordance with what is stated in the OP ??

jamaleze according to pre ico will continue .. now still overhaul website. for the ICO will be postponed for a while
Activity: 602
January 27, 2017, 01:22:04 PM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

We are aware of our websites problems and we assure you that it is nothing to worry about because our website developer/coder have to bring down the websites in order to make it a world class design, this shall be completed soonest.
All our websites shall be up together along with our ico website with automated features.
In order to fully and legally completed the mining farm project within the speculated time frame, taskie team embarked on various legal consultations and our findings shall be made known to everybody soon.
In the light of this we shall like to pause all campaign pending the completion of our websites most importantly all bounty payment due to every participant have been recorded and shall be paid accordingly.

TASKIE
How long they have to wait for a delay on payment of a signature, for all participants in the campaign this project ..
Are all participants will be paid in accordance with what is stated in the OP ??
Activity: 289
January 26, 2017, 10:04:41 AM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

TASKIE
When you distribute the payment a participant gift?
Pages:
Jump to: