Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 10. (Read 309533 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 22
Hi Ohad, that's good news! Another question, how do we know you have achieved your benchmark for improved performance? Thanks!

Dont you think that you can trust him? LOL
This guy has fullfilled everything he has said and promised for years now.
Dont doubt the great mind , just blindly follow, like the other 15 cult members.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Hi Ohad, that's good news! Another question, how do we know you have achieved your benchmark for improved performance? Thanks!
Activity: 3
Please withdraw your tokens from Bittrex before January 21st

Bittrex will remove Agoras wallets from their platform on January 21st. Therefore, you are advised to withdraw your Agoras tokens before that day. You can store your tokens on Omni Wallet (https://www.omniwallet.org) or any BTC address that you have access to its private keys.

For more information, please refer to the official announcement:

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001489866-Wallet-Removal-on-January-21-2019
Activity: 3
For those who do not know how to compile TML to try it themselves I've created a simple TML playground online with a short introduction and some examples.
As Ohad mentioned, only the negation hasn't been supported properly yet, so it gives an error. Stay tuned for new releases Wink

The playground is open source.
Yes, there are continues updates of the code. But the problem here is how can we know if it is doing what it really intends to do? Having a ballpark status of the tml coding would be great for the community. Thanks!

the status is that the part equivalent to datalog has no more known bugs except performance bugs. in other words, two more things are left to be done:
1. support negation (correctly as the code now handles it incorrectly)
2. improve performance
after those two steps tml will be released. i expect it to be highly appealing to various technical groups and needs, e.g. bdd-based (binary decision diagrams) database (cf. datalog with bdd and its advantages), and, apparently the first implementation ever of partial fixed point logic over finite domains, and, a metalanguage that can redefine itself (not easy to come up with such which is decidable!), and, a language adequate to be the language of law. to be the language of law we require 3 things: decidability, self reference (to be able to tell which law or legislation is legal), and ability to change laws with time (i.e. deletion). btw can see the license to use tml in the first lines here https://github.com/IDNI/tau/blob/master/tml.cpp and i intend to ask for payment for commercial/blockchain license in AGRS where applicable.
this all in very short. can refer to the last 3 blogposts for more information, or to ask me anything on irc (##idni at freenode), or here.

HAHAHAHHA
The taliban  Jihad Asshor has come out of hiding with more blah blah lies.

Year 2017 he said :
 15:25 < naturalog> high quality innovative and useful (for various industries) code will be on github this year that's for sure

Now year 2019  he says:
"and i intend to ask for payment for commercial/blockchain license in AGRS where applicable."

February 2018 he said:
6:16 < naturalog> we got Liaomiao karov isar judith handling lots of things including finding new exchange

Any exchange ?
What  is going on with the thousands BTC you took ?
You hired devs?You payed for exchange?  You updated your website thats it.
Same old 5 clowns parade, Jihad,Karov, Dana Edwards,Miao and Victorc.

Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
Yes, there are continues updates of the code. But the problem here is how can we know if it is doing what it really intends to do? Having a ballpark status of the tml coding would be great for the community. Thanks!

the status is that the part equivalent to datalog has no more known bugs except performance bugs. in other words, two more things are left to be done:
1. support negation (correctly as the code now handles it incorrectly)
2. improve performance
after those two steps tml will be released. i expect it to be highly appealing to various technical groups and needs, e.g. bdd-based (binary decision diagrams) database (cf. datalog with bdd and its advantages), and, apparently the first implementation ever of partial fixed point logic over finite domains, and, a metalanguage that can redefine itself (not easy to come up with such which is decidable!), and, a language adequate to be the language of law. to be the language of law we require 3 things: decidability, self reference (to be able to tell which law or legislation is legal), and ability to change laws with time (i.e. deletion). btw can see the license to use tml in the first lines here https://github.com/IDNI/tau/blob/master/tml.cpp and i intend to ask for payment for commercial/blockchain license in AGRS where applicable.
this all in very short. can refer to the last 3 blogposts for more information, or to ask me anything on irc (##idni at freenode), or here.
Activity: 89
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Coding is too much work, he decided to go Madoff way, it seems.
How? Stuff is getting delivered and Ohad is quite active. He will post new videos once the time is right.
Activity: 349
Merit: 101
10 000 agoras = 1 btc
That was the price Ohad was giving to buy tokens directly from him.
Some people even locked their tokens to get bonuses lol.
2 years since this jew has  shown his face anywhere.
Took thousands of BTC and went hiding in some cave like a taliban.
In his case not a cave,but probably some fancy house on the beach.
One of the biggest blatant scams out there...
Coding is too much work, he decided to go Madoff way, it seems.
10 000 agoras = 1 btc

Look, Ohad is as jewish as your exhausted patience: 0
 And if this project was a scam, I do not believe it, I would never blame anyone, except myself.
 You know, in crypto (and in life), just invest what you are willing to lose. The rest is a gift.
 We are responsible for all our acts. For the good and for the bad, without exception. I am 46 years old and it is a lesson learned.IMHO

Did i have said anywhere that i have lost money with Agoras?
Excuse me but your logic is extremely retarded.
Its the same as saying: this woman got raped but is kinda her fault for not taking enough self defense and martial arts lessons.
2 years since this jew has shown his face anywhere.

These Jews must be very special if you keep mentioning them each time...   almost looks like the fact that "JEW" did what he did according to you, makes the whole thing much more interesting... Like if Ohad wasn't from Israel you would understand it and take all this "drama" in a philosophical "everything happens for a reason" way....

but no...  JEW!!!  SITTING IN A FANCY HOUSE ON THE BEACH AND COUNTING THE MONEY EARNED IN SWEAT AND BLOOD BY POOR YOU...

What kind of sick pictures you draw in your head man??? What if the project will succeed in the end? What going to happen to your jew stories?

Be smart. Make a backup plan and shut da fu*** up your stupid antisemitism, please Smiley

peace and love.

Butthurt much ? Religion can explain alot about individual behavior.Ohad himself has said that till 18 years old he was raised like complete 100% hyper religious
jew.The most important years in the forming of the human as individual.That kinda explains alot of his behavior during the last years.Selfishness,arrogance,greed,basic lack of care
about any other opinion or feelings beside his...
And why you are taking the usage of jew as an insult? Are you antisemite or something?What is wrong with pointing his nationality and religion?
What if this project succeed in the end? What if the aliens land tomorrow infronf ot the white house?
All of that is IFs.Facts are that THE JEW took thousands of BTC ,promised alot of things, havent delivered even pre alpha for years,havent even payed to be listed in a single exchange...
That why he is hiding like a taliban and havent showed his ugly elongated skull for years.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
2 years since this jew has shown his face anywhere.

These Jews must be very special if you keep mentioning them each time...   almost looks like the fact that "JEW" did what he did according to you, makes the whole thing much more interesting... Like if Ohad wasn't from Israel you would understand it and take all this "drama" in a philosophical "everything happens for a reason" way....

but no...  JEW!!!  SITTING IN A FANCY HOUSE ON THE BEACH AND COUNTING THE MONEY EARNED IN SWEAT AND BLOOD BY POOR YOU...

What kind of sick pictures you draw in your head man??? What if the project will succeed in the end? What going to happen to your jew stories?

Be smart. Make a backup plan and shut da fu*** up your stupid antisemitism, please Smiley

peace and love.

Activity: 14
10 000 agoras = 1 btc

Look, Ohad is as jewish as your exhausted patience: 0
 And if this project was a scam, I do not believe it, I would never blame anyone, except myself.
 You know, in crypto (and in life), just invest what you are willing to lose. The rest is a gift.
 We are responsible for all our acts. For the good and for the bad, without exception. I am 46 years old and it is a lesson learned.IMHO

10 000 agoras = 1 btc

Activity: 414
Merit: 101
the project start from 2015

i am old now.....
How are you guys doing still holding strong?
I guess there is not much you can do beside holding strong to your toes....
Still almost 3 months and no exchange ?
I guess O had still cant find new exchange cause there are only 200+ of them.
I wonder if his superior logic is making him look for an exchange, that will pay him money to let them list his gem.
But never forget that O had is a jew , they are not used to part away with their $.

Hey,How is it going?
Can i buy some agoras from top 50 exchange now?
How is the apha doing?
Where is the demo?
Is the parser ready yet?

Lolo

Never give up !
Jude Suss will deliver something that is gonna change the world !
Activity: 276
Merit: 250
   g++ -std=c++1z pfp.cpp -W -Wall -Wpedantic -g -opfpall:

A whole line? CONGRATULATIONS
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
CMC Community
CMC removed their volume requirement for listings btw., you could try and apply again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
According to http://www.idni.org/ 
[___2018___]
|||||
(Q3)
[    1. MVP Launch: Tau Meta Language (TML)    ]
[                                 2. Demo                             ]
(Q4) 
3. Futamura's Projections
|||||
[___2019___]
|||||
(Q1)
4. Internet of Languages
(Q2)
5. Knowledge Network
(Q3)
6. Alpha Version Launched
(Q4)
7. Beta Version Launched
|||||
[___2020___]
|||||
(Q1)
8. Tau-Chain
9. Agoras

||||
  Jan - Feb - Mar (Q1) 
  Apr - May - Jun (Q2) 
  Jul - Aug - Sep (Q3)   
  Oct - Nov - Dec (Q4) 
Expect only the best

tml & demo is late according to the roadmap, no big deal..
Ohad is great dev, he will make it I believe.

What process is it now?Is the task on its roadmap complete?Since it was removed from bittrex, there has been no news of it.I don't know if this project is still going on.
Pages:
Jump to: