Pages:
Author

Topic: Taxation: You Can Always Leave. - page 3. (Read 3074 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
April 22, 2013, 01:00:30 AM
why do people tend to do so well here, rather than somewhere like somalia? Why do so many of our children grow up to do well for themselves and provide for themselves? ok we got this bitchen market thing going on, but why does it work so well for us? we have a 15 trillion dollar gdp with a country of 300million. We have our share of resources, but nothing exceptional like some countries. So why do we do so well? It's our entire system. It is our school system, which yeah could be better, but looking at some countries, it could be a hell of a lot worse too. It's our infrastructure and roads, and sure there can be private roads, there are private roads, but not everywhere and it is useful for my business to be able to get materials from a wide range of places, as well as product to a wide range of people. I also benefit from having employees that can actually read and write, as well as customers who are smart enough and able to earn income above what they need to survive, so that they can shop at my shop.

The two most retarded ideologies ever thought up, are communism and pure libertarianism. One thinks the government can do everything for you and society, and the other thinks the free market can do absolutely everything for you and society.

Some things shouldnt be in the private market, like prisons. Somethings should
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
April 22, 2013, 12:55:39 AM
omg dude.  I know you want to be right in an argument with me and I'm frustrating the piss out of you but you don't get it.  it's much easier to live off the grid than you think.  I do pay taxes, but I have also spent time living off the grid.  if you can grow food or acquire it and you can find shelter it's really not as hard as you think. homeless can be a lifestyle choice, but it is most often used to describe mentally Ill men a large percentage of whom were Vietnam era soldiers and sailors.  repeat after me: Mike Christ still has much to learn

I do have much to learn.  However, because you've failed to learn when you were my age, and thus decided you would stop learning because you've "had enough", you're now completely disconnected with the real world.  I take pride in knowing I have much to learn, and I never want to stop.  You, on the other hand, will never get it.  I don't need to prove I'm correct; I don't think there's anyone here who considers your arguments worthwhile.  Everything you've said has been a reflection: hell, there's even one here.

It is apparent that neither Mike nor Viceroy has read the links I put in my post.  You have to pay taxes IF you use federally connected activities to earn your "income".  That's a pretty narrow definition.  FUD and deceit play a big role in financially supporting the US government.

Really sorry; I was caught up in a pointless fight.  Thing is, battling the IRS, even when they're wrong, is time-consuming and can be costly.  I've recently learned of a prospective governor of Nevada who plans on severing ties with the IRS; this is the first time I've heard of anyone actually confronting the IRS and telling them to stay out of their lives.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
April 22, 2013, 12:53:12 AM
true enough but I did spend 10 minutes I will never get back watching the OP's hilarious video.
Activity: 444
I prefer evolution to revolution.
April 22, 2013, 12:50:31 AM
It is apparent that neither Mike nor Viceroy has read the links I put in my post.  You have to pay taxes IF you use federally connected activities to earn your "income".  That's a pretty narrow definition.  FUD and deceit play a big role in financially supporting the US government.
April 22, 2013, 12:47:00 AM
omg dude.  I know you want to be right in an argument with me and I'm frustrating the piss out of you but you don't get it.  it's much easier to live off the grid than you think.  I do pay taxes, but I have also spent time living off the grid.  if you can grow food or acquire it and you can find shelter it's really not as hard as you think. homeless can be a lifestyle choice, but it is most often used to describe mentally Ill men a large percentage of whom were Vietnam era soldiers and sailors.  those Indians in your video were "homeless".  repeat after me: Mike Christ still has much to learn
legendary
April 22, 2013, 12:43:44 AM
Bitcoin a currency disassociated from any nation, might have to build it's own and  not necessarily with physical borders.

Wouldn't mind it if Bitcoin dropped all these imaginary borders.
legendary
April 22, 2013, 12:41:37 AM
it depends on what you want in life. if you want a bank account, car loan, mortgage or a job... you'd better learn to pay the taxman.  if you can live off the grid then you probably pay little to no tax.

Really?  No tax?  So no sales tax?  No property tax?  No SS tax?  No taxes at all?

The only way you can accomplish that is by going homeless, or living off welfare.  If homelessness and welfare are your idea of an American dream, kudos.  You've been successfully brainwashed.
Activity: 504
April 22, 2013, 12:39:20 AM
Bitcoin a currency disassociated from any nation, might have to build it's own and  not necessarily with physical borders.
April 22, 2013, 12:39:05 AM
it depends on what you want in life. if you want a bank account, car loan, mortgage or a job... you'd better learn to pay the taxman.  if you can live off the grid then you probably pay little to no tax.
legendary
April 22, 2013, 12:37:10 AM
what he said, ignorant one

Point remains: do you, or do you not, have to pay said tax?  And if you do not pay it, will the IRS act, yes or no.

the IRS can and does do nothing
April 22, 2013, 12:34:10 AM
what he said, ignorant one
Activity: 444
I prefer evolution to revolution.
April 22, 2013, 12:32:13 AM
You guys are discussing what's called an "ignorance tax".  There are resources in that thread you can use to learn more.
April 22, 2013, 12:31:02 AM
I'm not wrong about the IRS because the conviction here is based on a conspiracy charge.  this is fundamentally different than not paying your taxes.  conspiring to commit a crime is a jail able offense. is this really the best you can find?  look up ruby ridge, young one.  
legendary
April 22, 2013, 12:08:55 AM
you are so conflicted, young one.  you said I am a fool because I feel a duty to pay tax (to support the military, education and old people) and then you say anyone who doesn't pay taxes is a fool.  which will it be?

What the fuck are you talking about?

the IRS can and does do nothing

Answer this direct conflict, first.  You can begin with the following words:  "I am wrong about the IRS because"
April 22, 2013, 12:07:09 AM
you are so conflicted, young one.  you said I am a fool because I feel a duty to pay tax (to support the military, education and old people) and then you say anyone who doesn't pay taxes is a fool.  which will it be?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
legendary
April 22, 2013, 12:03:15 AM
nonsense, you just like to hear yourself talk.  the IRS can and does do nothing,  wish and want as you may America is not the amerika you dream it to be.  and you are always welcome to leave (when you turn 18, that is).   follow my link young naive one... the article from great Britain.

Anyone and everyone who is an American citizen can tell you that the IRS is nothing to fuck with.  You cannot be a born American if you don't even know this; I won't believe it.  Are there no schools in Connecticut?  How the hell do people like you happen?  Help me understand how you happened.

Anyone, anyone, on this forum who is American, can back me up on this: the IRS can and does everything it can to the extent of the law, and then beyond the law.  Simply because you have not experienced this yourself does not mean it doesn't happen.  There are a plethora of examples online describing what a nightmare the IRS is: I made it easy for you, see here.
April 21, 2013, 11:56:28 PM
nonsense, you just like to hear yourself talk.  the IRS can and does do nothing,  wish and want as you may America is not the amerika you dream it to be.  and you are always welcome to leave (when you turn 18, that is).   follow my link young naive one... the article from great Britain.
legendary
April 21, 2013, 11:36:43 PM
dude I know a scoundrel who owes the fed more than 50 million and he walks around free.  so what's gonna happen? it's been more than a decade... come on what are they gonna do?

I, on the other hand, pay my taxes because I feel a duty to do so.

and in a few decades I'll still be able to wipe my own ass just fine.  I may be here another 5 decades based on genetics.  modern medicine might add another decade or more.  and if I'm really really lucky the new age drug will be out in 5 years and I'll live another 11 decades.

Doubtful, but, at least you're hopeful.  I assume you have no background in genetics, medicine, or medical machinery, if you believe any of that is true.

The point is, the man you refer is a "scoundrel", implying he has done wrong by not paying taxes.  Certainly, some people get off the hook, but how many people will avoid taxes before the IRS starts taking names?  It's because of people like you, Mr. Patriot, he who has been brainwashed into this duty (for I assume you were serious earlier when you said you were), that taxation continues, and the "scoundrel" walks free until the IRS deems it appropriate to take him on.  After all, the average man earns a measly 1 million during his life time; unless this "scoundrel" is already a millionaire, nothing anyone can do will extract that money from him.  What's he gonna do?  Nothing.  He can do nothing in his life if he owes the IRS 50 million, for any significant amount of cash he owes will be swallowed.  If not, the IRS need to get on their game.

"Come on what are they gonna do?"  Watch the video again.  It explains exactly what they do.  First they'll ask nicely.  Then they'll demand.  Then they'll threaten.  Then it's jail time.  If you resist the police, you die.  You saw what happened when someone resists police force, did you not?  For any reason, whether you killed a guy, or avoided taxes.  What do you think will happen if this "scoundrel" is caught?  What do you think will happen if people realize nothing happens to this "scoundrel"?  You may taxes willingly, but if enough people decided not to, or if enough wealthy people decided (which they already have, by putting most taxes on people like you), then it's the use of force.  It doesn't matter if you feel it's your duty or not.  Taxes will be paid.
April 21, 2013, 11:27:12 PM
dude I know a scoundrel who owes the fed more than 50 million and he walks around free.  so what's gonna happen? it's been more than a decade... come on what are they gonna do?

I, on the other hand, pay my taxes because I feel a duty to do so.

and in a few decades I'll still be able to wipe my own ass just fine. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2291254/New-drug-developed-using-compound-red-wine-help-humans-live-150.html
Pages:
Jump to: